Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

brums last stand?

+17
scottjames30
Tigermin
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
Numpty 28723
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
Culcheth_White
Triumph
NickFazer
Bolton Nuts
aaron_bwfc
cairocuz
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Wed Apr 30 2014, 14:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm amazed the Birmingham board have allowed Clark to manage this long. He must know Saturday is his last game regardless of result.

I don't suppose it has helped much that their owner has been jailed for money laundering.
or that he promised a transfer budget of £40 million that never materialised.

22brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Wed Apr 30 2014, 14:42

wanderlust wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm amazed the Birmingham board have allowed Clark to manage this long. He must know Saturday is his last game regardless of result.

I don't suppose it has helped much that their owner has been jailed for money laundering.
or that he promised a transfer budget of £40 million that never materialised.

Give him a break.

Have you any idea how many cigs and sheets of bog roll he'd have to sell in prison to make £40m......?

23brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Fri May 02 2014, 21:52

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Famous funnyman calls on Birmingham City players for one last push to reward 'magnificent' supporters. Die hard Bluenose Jasper Carrott has recorded a passionate call to arms for the Birmingham City players ahead of their releation showdown on Saturday.  Lees Clark's men are one point from safety in the Championship, they have to win at Bolton Wanderers and hope other result go their way.

Or they have to better Doncaster Rovers’ result at title-winners Leicester City, which means a draw could be enough for them.

TV funnyman Jasper - one of the club's most high profile celebrity supporters - took the time to film the message of support.
He said: "For one last game, please give everything you've got.
"The fans deserve it, because the fans of this club have been have been magnificent."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
carrotts-rousing-speech-7065174

24brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 09:53

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Looks like it is on here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

25brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 12:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chatbox?

26brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 12:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Chatbox?

Link is at the bottom right of the forum main page.

See you all there.

27brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 14:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They deserved the draw can't lie. But six minutes?! where the fuck did the ref find that?! Very strange. 

Encouraging stuff from Kellet and Threlkeld is all I will take from the game tbh.

28brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 14:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great entertainment if you aren't arsed about Brum staying up. TBF most of the entertainment came from Brum as our lot looked like they were already on their holidays. 

Danns is a worry. Don't know why we've signed him as he's overrated IMO and his shooting was woeful today.

29brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 14:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I disagree on Danns every time I've seen him (apart from today) he's been one of the better players, almost always the most committed.

Today he was absolutely woeful.

30brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 16:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We were abysmal today, didn't look interested at all.

Rob hall was fucking terrible, looked way out of his depth. The only positive was Chungy, that was his best game of the season, he reminded us all what he can do

31brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 16:12

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Summed up the season today,fucking disappointing !!! Hall was shocking as was Beckford. If someone doesnt come in for Ream I will be really surprised,he was again magnificent and could fit in a few Prem sides with ease.Surprised Chungy played today with the World Cup coming but couldnt fault his performance,if he has a good World Cup then he will go for 3-4 million which could get Juke and Mason ? Tactics today ?? 1 up front again against a bag of shite and then defending on the edge of the 18 yard box for the last 30 minutes ??? I only see darkness again next season Freedman you knob !
Anyone stay for the lap of honour by the way ??? Great idea !!! NOT !!!

32brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 16:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thank fuck its over, if we think we'll be any better next season with this stupid manager then think again.

No Fight in that team what-so-ever.

33brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 17:36

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Unlucky today Bolton. Great tactics at the end from Freedman were almost enough to well and truly relegate them but sadly they got the lucky break during six mins of added time.

2 losses in 14 games. Not bad...

Dougie got everything just about right today just a shame some individual performances let him down.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

34brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 17:42

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Disgraceful performance. The number of people that wanted us to send them down, and we just bent over backwards for them. It's embarrassing. There's just no call for that level of cautiousness, especially at this stage of the season, against the likes of Birmingham. We were basically playing 5-4-1 by the time they'd equalised.

35brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 17:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Disgraceful performance. The number of people that wanted us to send them down, and we just bent over backwards for them. It's embarrassing. There's just no call for that level of cautiousness, especially at this stage of the season, against the likes of Birmingham. We were basically playing 5-4-1 by the time they'd equalised.

I agree, but when we've got fannys like above happy with this shit , we're in trouble.

36brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 18:18

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Biggie wrote:Unlucky today Bolton. Great tactics at the end from Freedman were almost enough to well and truly relegate them but sadly they got the lucky break during six mins of added time.

Dougie got everything just about right today just a shame some individual performances let him down.

Surely this is a wind up, this just epitomises why Dumb Fuck should be strung up by his balls an beaten with nettles, Danns signs a permanent contract and suddenly becomes utter shite, he and Beckford were the worst players on the pitch by a country mile, Lee has just lost the ability to control the football, Hall was appalling, the entire team might as well have turned up in Bermuda shorts and sun glasses, we ended up playing with Juke as a right winger and five at the back, the players should not be paid for that garbage or the club should reimburse the supporters for having to endure that shit, I left with 5 minutes to go, I wouldn't have been able to bear the players lauding it around the pitch to the applause of plastic supporter's!!!!!!!! FUCKING DISGRACEFUL!!!!!

37brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 18:30

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I can only hope threlkeld starts right back and kel let LB allowing ream to join Mavies and Danns as attacking midfielders with Spearing holding.Pretty confident we can get Juke  Masonis a massive????? But as Cardiff have been relegated they may be looking to cut the odd corner now the Sky money etc has gone.Sordell is back who knows,the positives I took today were Threlkeld n Kellet,the negatives that waste of space Beckford .So the same problems where are the goals going to come from.Juke n Mason in a 4-4-2 would be nice but so would winning the Euro millions.

38brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 18:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see why Freedman doesn't like the 4-4-2 now.

39brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 19:40

Bolton Nuts

Admin

bryan458 wrote:
Biggie wrote:Unlucky today Bolton. Great tactics at the end from Freedman were almost enough to well and truly relegate them but sadly they got the lucky break during six mins of added time.

Surely this is a wind up, this just epitomises why Dumb Fuck should be strung up by his balls an beaten with nettles, Danns signs a permanent contract and suddenly becomes utter shite, he and Beckford were the worst players on the pitch by a country mile, Lee has just lost the ability to control the football, Hall was appalling, the entire team might as well have turned up in Bermuda shorts and sun glasses, we ended up playing with Juke as a right winger and five at the back, the players should not be paid for that garbage or the club should reimburse the supporters for having to endure that shit, I left with 5 minutes to go, I wouldn't have been able to bear the players lauding it around the pitch to the applause of plastic supporter's!!!!!!!! FUCKING DISGRACEFUL!!!!!

Of course it's not a wind up. It's not my fault you lot can't see the wood for the trees. I think when we hear Dougs post match comments he will say we should have won, and he would be right. I know I am in the minority but it doesn't necessarily follow that I am wrong.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

40brums last stand? - Page 2 Empty Re: brums last stand? Sat May 03 2014, 19:53

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Boring first half but in the second half it was quite enjoyable, worrying we can't hold on to a win at 2-0 up with 15mins to play but they through everything at us and fair play they give it a hell of a go.

I like the looks of Kellett, if he and Hall get given a good run in the side next season then their pace could really cause other teams some serious problems.

I doubt anyone will but I seriously hope someone comes in for Beckford, he is a fucking pussy, any slight contact and he just stops or goes down like a sack of spuds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum