Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst season since 80s

+7
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Bolton Nuts
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
White84
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Worst season since 80s Empty Worst season since 80s Sun 4 May - 18:49

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Turning up day 1 to find Knight playing and captain.Goiing to Notts Forest KNIGHTS WAYWARD PASS 1 minute 23 seconds in to the match.Never did I spend money bar Wigan to watch the whites away.A season ticket was enough.DF continues with Knight while Mills warms his ass on the bench.Beckford fucking useless,did no one tell DF he scored all his goals in Leauge 1.Then Beckford scores a few only for john the Baptiste to power home a great header past Bogdan wrong end Numpty.Our worst start since  1906 or something like that.Constant team changes fuk me if I turned up with my boots,DF might have put me on the bench.Funniest moment (NOT) Knight New Years Day v Boro trying to flick the ball over Boro players head,loses it and the Boro lad curls it passed Bogdan,within minutes he hits the ball that hard,hardest back pass everAB has to make a save but the Boro lad follows it in 2-0 the fact we got a draw was down to good team spirit.The season could have been a relegation dogfight but DF got Mason on loan and as Juke was knocking them in he had to play 4-4-2 2-0 v Watford,4-0v Blackburn,5-1 v Leeds 0-0 at Derby pulled us clearer.Then we get DF changing again instead of 4-4-2 his preferred 4-2-3-1 v Brighton loss2-0 nothing to play for so why not try the kids well he did with 2 games to go.Football was poor tactics all over the show,players like Trotter omg  may the World Cup pass and we get some easier fixtures win and stick near the top.Get some confidence and get back in to the premier.Burnley used about 18 players DF well this is your last chance all this defensive shit has got to go get the right forwards in and play round pegs in round holes 4-4-2 one up top failed miserably so fuk 4-2-3-1  1 up top No no no and get the two youngsters playing LB n RB get Ream in midfield and let's have it"

2Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Sun 4 May - 18:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When Freedman gets sacked, ''he's got 5 games into next season '' Who would you go for?

3Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Sun 4 May - 18:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's definitely been the worst season in my living memory for entertainment, even worse than anything Megson had to offer.

Hence why I won't be there next season, and I won't be the only one.

4Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Sun 4 May - 19:03

For me, it's the lack of consistency that's the annoying bit.

There's no point playing like Barcelona for ten minutes, if you then play like Bury for the remaining eighty.

And there seems to have been a total lack of belief throughout the team all season.

Success breeds confidence, but even when we've battered teams (Blackburn, Leeds, etc), we've failed to build on it and push on.

We've looked fragile all season.

5Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Sun 4 May - 19:23

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If we have not got at least 11 points from 5 games he has to go.Im going to give him the chance to get juke then hopefully Mason.If he cannot get Mason then his mantra is I love coaching kids.So he should have Kellett LB threlkeld RB,,thank god Eagles and that twatMears have been fucked off.Baptiste got to get him out on loan fuck me £22-000 a week for that crap twat.Please no Trotter.Ream in to midfield and Spearing holding.Highlight of the season was the same as last doing the inbreds but 4-0 not 1-0 this season.

6Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Sun 4 May - 19:34

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hope we draw Chorley if they get past 12 matches to get to the 3 rd round.Then when I get to the broken down bag of shit they call a ground through some creaky old turnstile go and look for the fattest ugliest spunk bucket(here they're not fussy in Preston but they are inbred) pass her a burger with brown sauce (specially prepared from my arse in to a paste)give it the fat wench "got this for you WHittam"she will down it in one BOlton will win the pub team 64-0 and fatty WHittam might die of E-Coli.Never traitor your team fat arse.

7Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Sun 4 May - 19:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Hope we draw Chorley if they get past 12 matches to get to the 3 rd round.Then when I get to the broken down bag of shit they call a ground through some creaky old turnstile go and look for the fattest ugliest spunk bucket(here they're not fussy in Preston but they are inbred) pass her a burger with brown sauce (specially prepared from my arse in to a paste)give it the fat wench "got this for you WHittam"she will down it in one BOlton will win the pub team 64-0 and fatty WHittam might die of E-Coli.Never traitor your team fat arse.

Evil post.

I'm thinking that the mods just have to step in this time.

8Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Sun 4 May - 20:47

Dear White84,

Any chance of breaking your "stream of conciousness" threads up a bit?

I honestly can't read 'em.

It makes my eyes hurt and I get a headache.

Cheers.

9Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Sun 4 May - 21:00

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A good command of grammar makes posts a joy to read!!!

10Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Mon 5 May - 2:05

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I was 99% against appointing Freedman as boss, almost anyone else would have done for me.

However, despite a disappointing season, in many ways, it is the first season since Sam Ally left us that I feel like the club is truly getting on the right tracks. We had a brief spell of great stuff under Coyle but it really was brief. Next season aI would bet my house on most posters having to eat their words about Freedman. Play offs or better I suspect. But I think Champions. We will score 80 concede 41 and only lose about 6 of 46.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

11Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Mon 5 May - 10:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:I was 99% against appointing Freedman as boss, almost anyone else would have done for me.

However, despite a disappointing season, in many ways, it is the first season since Sam Ally left us that I feel like the club is truly getting on the right tracks. We had a brief spell of great stuff under Coyle but it really was brief. Next season aI would bet my house on most posters having to eat their words about Freedman. Play offs or better I suspect. But I think Champions. We will score 80 concede 41 and only lose about 6 of 46.

I hope you are right. There can be no excuses for Dougie next season. It's his team and the buck stops with him.

I do wish he would stop chopping and changing the team every week. Stability is the key. Play 4-4-2 at home and who knows?????

Seventy four points should be enough to make the play-offs.

12Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Mon 5 May - 10:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we wont get anywhere near 74 points next season, He will have no money to spend and will rely on freebies and loans and the odd youth player. Mix this with the most negative approach to home games in any manager we've ever had and i can't see anything to get excited about next season.

More of the same i'm afraid, i can't wait!

13Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Mon 5 May - 12:53

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Everyday from June 1st I will be hoping for a signing the Juke and Mason and we are in with a chance.Trotter I'll feel the blood drain slowly drain from my body. This is my hopeful team to start the first game.In 1 A Bogdan,2 Left Back Kellett,CB,s Mills and WheaterRight Back Thredkeld.Midfield going from left to right Ream,Mavies!Spearing,Danns.juke n Mason in a 4-4-2 That team fit all season would take us back

14Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Mon 5 May - 13:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why do you want Mason you said he was shit? because he scored a "deflected goal against Doncaster"

15Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Mon 5 May - 13:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Juke and Mason will keep us Mid-table at best, they don't score enough goals, Juke could've scored a hat-trick against Leicester but failed to hit the target each time.

I'd rather look at other options.

16Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Mon 5 May - 14:00

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Unless we can move out Sordell and Andrews I can't see us signing either.

17Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Tue 6 May - 19:12

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I never said he was shit cos he scored a deflected goal v Doncaster you jock twat.Mason clicked with the team Watford Blackburn ,Leeds scored a nice goal v Huddersfield him n juke clicked.fuking hell Scott found two lads for you should score plenty Ronaldo n Messi.Wake up were fucking skint.

18Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Tue 6 May - 19:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:I never said he was shit cos he scored a deflected goal v Doncaster you jock twat.Mason clicked with the team Watford Blackburn ,Leeds scored a nice goal v Huddersfield him n juke clicked.fuking hell Scott found two lads for you should score plenty Ronaldo n Messi.Wake up were fucking skint.

I've just seen two lads at the park, they looked as good as Juke and Mason, we're alright.

Calm down, smack yourself in the face or something, if Ronaldo came he'd think he was bigger than the club, now we can't have that now can we.

19Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Tue 6 May - 21:18

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Didn't see enough of Mason to judge fairly. But he did seem to get constantly into scoring positions and seemed to work well with the Juke.  It all depends if he comes cheap enough IMO.

20Worst season since 80s Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Tue 6 May - 22:24

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I honestly thought Mason was one of our worst signings first time around, but the lad turned it around.
Is he the answer not sure, i  like Juke. 

The reason fans don't manage can be seen by the posts above? Thredkeld and Kellett instantly included after a couple of appearances talk about selection by knee jerk.
Hopefully both will develop but at this point they are Joe Riley etc unproven. To put both in a back four and expect promotion would be suicide unless they are special?

I don't even see Kellett as a full back? he certainly played well but more as a winger/midfield great pace but very small to be in a back four. the other kid looked solid but we have seen this before can they do enough to stay in the team. 

We do at least have several kids at this level ready to be bloodied so that's good. The biggest disappointment for me is Hall he just gets blown away all the time, again lets hope he beefs up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum