Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst season since 80s

+7
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Bolton Nuts
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
White84
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Worst season since 80s - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Wed May 07 2014, 13:10

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

• You don't win anything with kids!But Baptiste or should I call him Tyrone Mears mk 2 is fucking useless a major dougie fuck up signing 22-000 a week.We have no left back apart from Tierney out since FOREVER!These two lads will sweat blood for Bolton fit young Bolton born and Bolton fans.Im sure that shit twat Baptiste was in on some betting scandal 3 penalties in 3 games.He only made a tackle (mistimed )at that in the penalty area and his brilliant OG v Sheff W shearer would of been proud of that.Theres one to Loan ASAP

Let's see if we get what we want!

22Worst season since 80s - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Wed May 07 2014, 17:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:
I don't even see Kellett as a full back? he certainly played well but more as a winger/midfield great pace but very small to be in a back four.

I agree with you about Kellett. He looks much more like a winger/midfielder than a full back. Mind you, his grandfather Les was a decent wrestler so being able to handle himself may be in his blood.

23Worst season since 80s - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Thu May 08 2014, 00:21

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Dougie!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

24Worst season since 80s - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Thu May 15 2014, 18:31

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A big juicy pair of melons and I want her to have stockings on with a whip!.

25Worst season since 80s - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Thu May 15 2014, 20:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:A big juicy pair of melons and I want her to have stockings on with a whip!.

Who?

26Worst season since 80s - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst season since 80s Thu May 15 2014, 20:41

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sorry mixed up my order for tonight's party bolton nuts bolton get your nuts sucked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum