Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Did Your Team Pick You To Support Them?

+11
Norpig
Keegan
Numpty 28723
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
Reebok_Rebel
Soul Kitchen
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Keegan wrote:I don't know Bibi personally.
Ha - I win !

In your face, Lusty!

::dance::

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

(Remember our agreement, Breadman - I get half the winnings...)

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

£1.25 being wired to Kingston as we speak, mate.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Breadman wrote:£1.25 being wired to Kingston as we speak, mate.
That should have been to Victoria Road Horwich BL6 5PY!

::mad::

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born at Townleys and went to my first game with my dad in 1966. It should be made compulsory that you can only support the team from the town in which you were born. Old Trafford would be like a morgue.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Keegan wrote:I don't know Bibi personally.
Ha - I win !

In your face, Lusty!

::dance::
You are a very sad man.
I am probably even sadder when I say that a touchline journalist who has also been in the same club at the same time is good enough for me as the criterion was "having a personal connection".
Thank God it wasn't the hair.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Keegan wrote: the closest I've been to a conversation with him is that we happened to be at the same club waiting to see girls wrestle in oil one night.

Everyone needs a hobby.
I reckon female wrestling must be popular in Jamaica. They used to have girls wrestling in mud at the Russell Club when it was a proper West Indian Community Centre before Tony Wilson bought it. Got my mate Errol into a proper lather.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Keegan wrote: the closest I've been to a conversation with him is that we happened to be at the same club waiting to see girls wrestle in oil one night.

Everyone needs a hobby.
I reckon female wrestling must be popular in Jamaica. They used to have girls wrestling in mud at the Russell Club when it was a proper West Indian Community Centre before Tony Wilson bought it. Got my mate Errol into a proper lather.

Actually it's not - I hardly ever hear of it happening.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Everyone needs a hobby.

Actually it's not - I hardly ever hear of it happening.
just coincidence then - twice in 30 years. Very Happy

Did you actually have a conversation with Ricardo at this club then? 

Keegan: I'd just like to say I've followed you closely since you were a schoolboy Bibi.
Bibi: You f****** dirty ********! Now where is the greased up totty?

"Did you actually have a conversation with Ricardo at this club then?"

He doesn't know him.

I win, you lose.

Stop digging....... Very Happy 

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kev, did you ever meet Walter Boyd in Jamaica?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't Boyd once get sent off before he'd even come on?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once played for a works team in Farnworth,and our keeper was sent off for smoking a pipe. I kid you not.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I once played for a works team in Farnworth,and our keeper was sent off for smoking a pipe. I kid you not.

Was it a Bong?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:"Did you actually have a conversation with Ricardo at this club then?"

He doesn't know him.

I win, you lose.

Stop digging....... Very Happy 
 Very Happy 

..or at any time when you were following him around as a child perhaps?
In your capacity as pseudo-journalist, did you ask him any questions Keegan?

...you must surely have spoken to him at some point given your long history and self-evident strong PERSONAL CONNECTION Keegs?

In a country of only 2.7 million people it's statistically likely that you'll have exchanged a few words with your hero at one time or another.

I'm not even Jamaican and yet I've had several conversations with him although TBF they were very one-sided. This usually involved me yelling "Get stuck in Ricardo" from the stands. He never replied though.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I once played for a works team in Farnworth,and our keeper was sent off for smoking a pipe. I kid you not.
Did he appeal?
Don't remember anything in the rules about pipe-smoking being a red card offence.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Was it a Bong?
One of those curly jobs. It was a regular thing,but he'd never been sent off before so he felt a bit miffed. As for an appeal,there was no one to appeal to,it being a pretty harum scarum league with little or no organization. He did give it up in the end but was finally banned for nutting his brother,who was running one of the lines. It got in the Farnworth & Worsley Journal,bringing shame upon the rest of us. Worse was to come,but I won't divulge.

Looking back, I can't believe we used to smoke a fag at half-time during Sunday League games.

Right, I've just run round like an idiot for forty five minutes and I'm knackered. I can hardly breathe and my legs are all wobbly. 

What can I do to remedy the situation?

I know, I'll fire up a Player's No6 - that should do it........

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surprising How many players smoked,and even had a tipple at half time. Happy days though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum