Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've Joined A Dating Website

+10
karlypants
Copper Dragon
BoltonTillIDie
Soul Kitchen
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31I've Joined A Dating Website - Page 3 Empty Re: I've Joined A Dating Website Tue Aug 26 2014, 00:24

Rancid Robert

Rancid Robert
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Natasha Whittam wrote:Be honest, you expected this topic to have been started by Hipster, Boggers or Doffcocker. But no, I, Natasha Whittam, have decided to take the plunge and join a dating website.

I'm tired of meeting footballers, Z-list celebs, millionaires and all the other wankers I've dated over the years. What I need is a real man. One who reads The Sun or The Mirror, can put up a bookshelf, and doesn't try and burn my genitalia off.

There appears to be lots of dating websites to choose from, but they all seem to want you to sell yourself in the form of an introduction. So I've had a go and I could do with your thoughts and constructive criticism:

Natasha wrote:Hot Businesswoman of the Year, 29, seeks real man for marriage, children and cuddles. I like Vimto, Twirls and Rob Earnshaw. You must be aged 28-45, own your own teeth, be able to do manly things like build and mend, although men with blow-torches will be ignored.

Do you think I'll find the future Mr Whittam?
I'll give you a go, we could start with a night at the dogs followed by a ruby then I'll take you back to my caravan for a 69 with a flake.

32I've Joined A Dating Website - Page 3 Empty Re: I've Joined A Dating Website Tue Aug 26 2014, 12:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Nat, Ffs are you into the same substances as 1874, or are you actually 1874?
Your fantasies are well beyond attainability, you must be on some sort of shit!!

Everyone deserves love SK, even Businesswomen of the Year.

Go and pay for it, like you suggested I and many others are supposed to do!! Very Happy

I'm sure you could get somebody to tamper with your tarnished bits!?! Very Happy

33I've Joined A Dating Website - Page 3 Empty Re: I've Joined A Dating Website Wed Aug 27 2014, 11:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Be honest, you expected this topic to have been started by Hipster, Boggers or Doffcocker. But no, I, Natasha Whittam, have decided to take the plunge and join a dating website.

I'm tired of meeting footballers, Z-list celebs, millionaires and all the other wankers I've dated over the years. What I need is a real man. One who reads The Sun or The Mirror, can put up a bookshelf, and doesn't try and burn my genitalia off.

There appears to be lots of dating websites to choose from, but they all seem to want you to sell yourself in the form of an introduction. So I've had a go and I could do with your thoughts and constructive criticism:

Natasha wrote:Hot Businesswoman of the Year, 29, seeks real man for marriage, children and cuddles. I like Vimto, Twirls and Rob Earnshaw. You must be aged 28-45, own your own teeth, be able to do manly things like build and mend, although men with blow-torches will be ignored.

Do you think I'll find the future Mr Whittam?
Try Rotherham.

34I've Joined A Dating Website - Page 3 Empty Re: I've Joined A Dating Website Wed Aug 27 2014, 11:59

She's too old.

And the wrong sex.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum