Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ashya King

+3
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Soul Kitchen
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ashya King Empty Ashya King Sat Aug 30 2014, 09:24

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What's the big deal about all this?  He's with his parents, they know the ramifications, WTF?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-28993791

2Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Sat Aug 30 2014, 10:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

because they're denying a child life saving care?

3Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Sat Aug 30 2014, 10:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If the parents want to remove the child that is their choice - why the fook the NHS and police have to waste resources looking for them is beyond me. There are plenty of legitimate kidnappings that they could be investigating.

Freedman out.

4Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Sat Aug 30 2014, 10:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

but the child will die without medical care, even as parents they don't have the right to make that decision.

5Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Sat Aug 30 2014, 10:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:but the child will die without medical care, even as parents they don't have the right to make that decision.

I suspect they do.

6Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Sat Aug 30 2014, 10:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well it is a moral question at the end of the day but what Nat is saying is that children (of what age I don't know) have no rights other than those their parents bestow upon them. 

they can harm maim and violate their child's life in any way they see fit and the authorities should ignore it. 

welcome to think that of course.

7Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Sat Aug 30 2014, 10:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i have two young children and i could never do this, whether it's to do with the parents being Jehovas witnesses i don't know but to deliberately endanger your childs life is a criminal act.

8Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Sat Aug 30 2014, 10:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Well it is a moral question at the end of the day but what Nat is saying is that children (of what age I don't know) have no rights other than those their parents bestow upon them. 

they can harm maim and violate their child's life in any way they see fit and the authorities should ignore it. 

welcome to think that of course.

You utter twat. If I wasn't busy with my 'Welcome Billy Davies' bedsheet I'd give you what for.

9Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Sat Aug 30 2014, 13:32

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:because they're denying a child life saving care?
Thanks forhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-28993791that. I was beginning to think it was the 'nanny state' acting on behalf of the liberal apologists. 
When the authorities confirm he's in Spain do they bag the search then Ffs? 
When it suits, as in the case of the Rotherham 1500 sex abused, it's the parents' responsibility, today it's not!!! 
Scotland out!!

10Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Sun Aug 31 2014, 20:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The parents of Ashya King are members of the ' Hovis '. In the UK, the right to life supersedes all religious beliefs, including those religions not recognised by the World Council of Churches.

11Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Sun Aug 31 2014, 20:38

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I see this being a two pronged effort as to why the police got involved:-
1. Over sensitive after the revelations in Rotherham, although there is still a lot to come out yet - thus showing that they can take early action against those who endanger children!
2. Showing that being part of the EU does work in trying to locate "fugitives" with regards to the EU Arrest Warrant.

12Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Sun Aug 31 2014, 21:34

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Apparently Steve Allen stated on his LBC Radio show today that Amir Khan had tweeted a pic of himself with a knife in his hand. Given what's gone on in the past few days will fuck all be said in the media?  No!! 
I think most know he has a blancmange between his ears but this is worse than parents seeking better care for their child. 
As an extra I hope Khan gets his cock head knocked off by that Brooke guy he wasn't interested in fighting till he won a world title!! Cnut of the highest order!!

13Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Mon Sep 01 2014, 08:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

after seeing more of this story of the weekend my views have changed, i thought the family were endangering their sons life but it seems i'm wrong.
They only want the best treatment for him and the hunt for the  family and now an extradition while the son is on hospital withoug being able to see the rest of his family has been completely over the top.
The family seem like a decent family who have been pushed to this and couldn't see any other way out.

14Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Mon Sep 01 2014, 09:01

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:after seeing more of this story of the weekend my views have changed, i thought the family were endangering their sons life but it seems i'm wrong.
They only want the best treatment for him and the hunt for the  family and now an extradition while the son is on hospital withoug being able to see the rest of his family has been completely over the top.
The family seem like a decent family who have been pushed to this and couldn't see any other way out.
Perhaps they should have left their kid in a room and pissed off for a meal!!!!! They wouldn't be in custody now, talk about over the top.

15Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Mon Sep 01 2014, 09:12

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The NHS are also denying him possibly more effective life saving treatment - the parents 'took' him to go and get him this treatment apparently.

16Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Mon Sep 01 2014, 12:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
The NHS are also denying him possibly more effective life saving treatment - the parents 'took' him to go and get him this treatment apparently.

Yeah, I didn't know the full story when I posted that a few days ago sadly.

but the doctors are denying that, they say they've explored getting him treatment abroad but obviously the parents didn't think it was happening quick enough.

17Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Tue Sep 02 2014, 20:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now the CPS are requesting that the Spanish authorities withdraw the International arrest warrant? What the hell is going on? It looks like the coppers have been badly advised by the medical authorities at the hospital where Ashya was removed from. What a total waste of the taxpayers money.

18Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Wed Sep 03 2014, 10:58

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hallelujah, job sorted and they can be reunited with their lad. What absolute bollox.

19Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Thu Sep 04 2014, 10:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The parents have now been offered a place for  Ashya to get the required treatment. A job well done for the parents thanks to the heavy handedness of the long arm of the law and the unproviding NHS.
Given that I'm a supposed racist in various quarters it must be difficult to believe I've banged the drum for this one?!Smile

20Ashya King Empty Re: Ashya King Thu Sep 04 2014, 10:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:The parents have now been offered a place for  Ashya to get the required treatment. A job well done for the parents thanks to the heavy handedness of the long arm of the law and the unproviding NHS.
Given that I'm a supposed racist in various quarters it must be difficult to believe I've banged the drum for this one?!Smile

You have simply displayed common sense which is what most of us also agree with. :like:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum