Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crystal Palace set to offer Owen Garvan out on loan

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

WANDERERS’ hopes of adding Irish midfielder Owen Garvan to their ranks have received a boost with news he will be heading out on loan from Crystal Palace.

As reported in Friday’s The Bolton News, Garvan, pictured, came close to joining the Whites in the summer transfer window and was offered a short-term deal.

The 26-year-old has been keeping his options open after seemingly being surplus to requirements at Selhurst Park.

His omission from Palace’s 25-man Premier League squad last week confirmed that fact.

Now it appears the Dubliner will be offered to Championship clubs when the loan window re-opens today, with Wanderers likely to be one of the clubs interested in his services.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/11460216.Crystal_Palace_set_to_offer_Owen_Garvan_out_on_loan/?ref=var_0

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oh goodie, another midfielder, just what we need.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just off to work well up having my Coffee then another long day.Such is life.
Owen Garvan
An ,Mavies CYL,Spearing is better than the current creation less midfield.Beggars can't be choosers I for one would be happy with that mid n two up top.

Have a nice day ye all!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ffs I'd take eleven Subbuteo players on loan at the moment!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the Bolton News have said the deal is done, i've just read the comments on their website, sounds a lot like on here!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:the Bolton News have said the deal is done, i've just read the comments on their website, sounds a lot like on here!

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/11464246.UPDATED__Wanderers_clinch_loan_signing_of_Crystal_Palace_midfielder/?ref=var_0

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum