Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who have you ever bumped into?

+11
Soul Kitchen
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
MartinBWFC
Reebok Trotter
Numpty 28723
Hip Priest
doffcocker
boltonbonce
bwfc71
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Who have you ever bumped into? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who have you ever bumped into? Fri Sep 12 2014, 11:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Courtney Walsh is one of the nicest guys you could meet. Genuine dude with no airs about him. My brother and I were at a Masters/Celebrities football game a few years ago and Walsh and Ambrose both scored spectacular goals. After the game I congratulated him on his goal in passing and he was quite pleasant. We stopped at the side of the car for a minute before we left the grounds only for a black Mercedes-Benz to pull up alongside us with Walsh at the wheel, asking if we were okay! We assured him we were and thanked him to which he shot back "Ok, cool!" tooted us and drove off. Nice guy.

Keegan, you will be pleased to know that I also met Clive Lloyd and Joel Garner at Old Trafford as well.

42Who have you ever bumped into? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who have you ever bumped into? Fri Sep 12 2014, 12:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Keegan wrote:Courtney Walsh is one of the nicest guys you could meet. Genuine dude with no airs about him. My brother and I were at a Masters/Celebrities football game a few years ago and Walsh and Ambrose both scored spectacular goals. After the game I congratulated him on his goal in passing and he was quite pleasant. We stopped at the side of the car for a minute before we left the grounds only for a black Mercedes-Benz to pull up alongside us with Walsh at the wheel, asking if we were okay! We assured him we were and thanked him to which he shot back "Ok, cool!" tooted us and drove off. Nice guy.

Keegan, you will be pleased to know that I also met Clive Lloyd and Joel Garner at Old Trafford as well.
:facepalm: I give up RT. You've met more people than Alan Whicker.
And don't tell me you met him as well!

43Who have you ever bumped into? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who have you ever bumped into? Fri Sep 12 2014, 14:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nope never met Alan Whicker! I'm like Tigermin though, in that I met them rather than just bumped into them. I am a man of hidden shallows.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum