Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?

+9
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
Numpty 28723
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Tue Sep 23 2014, 05:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

LOL! Computer issues... didn't know it was posted and closed the browser. Only just seeing it was multi-posted!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

32Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Tue Sep 23 2014, 06:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got six , and will be having more done.

33Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Tue Sep 23 2014, 08:30

What have you got sj.

CD - a sleeve is my next project. I know a lot of people dont like them and when I see a lot of ink people have it makes me cringe. One lad I knew had a buddha and then some tribal thing all round it. Was he a buddhist......nope. was he in a tribe.......well he was a copper.

34Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Tue Sep 23 2014, 13:30

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Would you employ this dude from Worsley who is reckoned to be Britain's most tattooed man?

35Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Tue Sep 23 2014, 13:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:Would you employ this dude from Worsley who is reckoned to be Britain's most tattooed man?
The good thing about the tats on this bloke is that they work quite good as camouflage on his man tits!

36Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Tue Sep 23 2014, 14:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
I've known a guy who had a tattoo to commerate Wigan RL winning a trophy in '82, it was their first in an age, very tasteful and the only one he has!

What a sad individual.
If you had out about you you'd have BWFC on your right tit and CFC on your left, and Victory Park tattooed over your badly singed minge!! 
How's that sound? Smile

37Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Tue Sep 23 2014, 14:06

karlypants wrote:
Numpty 28723 wrote:Would you employ this dude from Worsley who is reckoned to be Britain's most tattooed man?
The good thing about the tats on this bloke is that they work quite good as camouflage on his man tits!

That bastard nearly made me crash my car when I first saw him.

I was driving past the Bull's Head when he came stumbling out (sans shirt) and I couldn't believe what I was seeing and nearly rear-ended the car in front at the lights.

38Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Tue Sep 23 2014, 14:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm more concerned about the state of his garden! Wouldn't you think the bone idle bastard would have put some money aside for a decent lawnmower instead of wasting it all on ink.

39Tattoos: Do You Discriminate?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tattoos: Do You Discriminate? Tue Sep 23 2014, 19:48

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Nat should have bitter on one of her saggy tits and mild on the other.
Over her fanjita she should ABANDON HOPE ALL YOU WHO ENTER HERE.! affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum