Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get ready for the Hypocrasy

+2
Natasha Whittam
wessy
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Get ready for the Hypocrasy Wed Sep 24 2014, 12:57

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well tonight 750 hardy souls will witness our cup fate.
They will all expect Gary Cahill to acknowledge them whilst they salute him.

These most likely being the same fans that turned on Beckford for the same thing ?

2Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Wed Sep 24 2014, 13:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Well tonight 750 hardy souls will witness our cup fate.
They will all expect Gary Cahill to acknowledge them whilst they salute him.

These most likely being the same fans that turned on Beckford for the same thing ?

I'm guessing Cahill won't acknowledge the Bolton fans while the ball is in play.

Don't you understand that is why Bolton fans were so pissed off - totally unprofessional.

3Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Wed Sep 24 2014, 18:40

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If he comes off the bench they will expect to be acknowledged.

4Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 09:41

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Cahill does not give a flying fuck about us, hes a big dick England player now. Whether we like it or not, we were just a stepping stone for him. 

That said, I didn't see him acknowledge the Bolton fans, feel free to correct me but only person I saw him speak to at the end of the game was a brief greeting to Lee.

5Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 09:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Cahill does not give a flying fuck about us, hes a big dick England player now. Whether we like it or not, we were just a stepping stone for him. 

That said, I didn't see him acknowledge the Bolton fans
Well said, some Bolton fan tried talking to me yesterday, i just walked off, we don't want anything to do with little Bolton now.

Cahill didn't even look at the riff raff yesterday, we'd off booed him if he did.

6Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 09:57

Yet like the utter bellend (sorry nat) you are, you're still on a bolton forum. Move your tin can home down to stamford

7Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 10:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Im waiting for them to Let me in, then i'm gone, i might pop back in every now and then, after all we are not enemys, i hope you smash Fulham.

8Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 13:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott, I saw you on the box heavy petting with Michael Bolton during half-time. It was something no human being should ever have to witness.

9Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 13:24

I love you, Scott!

I love you more, Michael....!

Ok, but we both love Chelsea!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 13:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Ultras need a new leader.
I'm out,due to senility,but I'll gladly take orders.
That pics put me off my dinner.

11Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 13:49

It puts a whole new spin on "Up the BUM!"..........

12Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 13:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's clear that our leader took the motto too literally.

The next leader will have to have more willpower.

13Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 14:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:The Ultras need a new leader.
That's the funniest thing since Freedman's tactics, a new leader out of this forum hahahahaha.

That's like saying you want to make someone out of the' last of the summer wine' into Rambo.

I'm last of the dying breed on here, you'll have Magoo running thing round here soon, or that Boring kid Boggers, #sinkingfast

14Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 14:15

Be honest though, Scott, your time in charge didn't exactly herald the dawning of a new golden age of hooliganism, did it?

I got battered in ASDA by some kids throwing CD's and fruit, Karl got distracted by some tart round the back of Bargain Booze and contracted god-only knows what and Bonce spent most of his time running round Horwich, semi-naked, smeared in goose fat, looking like a mental refugee from a John Ford western.....

Hardly inspiring leadership, was it?

15Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 14:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A uniform would help. Get your thinking caps on.

16Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 14:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Be honest though, Scott, your time in charge didn't exactly herald the dawning of a new golden age of hooliganism, did it?

I got battered in ASDA by some kids throwing CD's and fruit, Karl got distracted by some tart round the back of Bargain Booze and contracted god-only knows what and Bonce spent most of his time running round Horwich, semi-naked, smeared in goose fat, looking like a mental refugee from a John Ford western.....

Hardly inspiring leadership, was it?
But it was funny , and we all got out alive, we got some animals into the stadium without getting caught.

we were well known across the footballing world, believe me.

17Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 14:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:A uniform would help. Get your thinking caps on.
No, we go under cover, Magoo would have you all wearing pink onesies.

18Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 14:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

'We'?

19Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 14:24

boltonbonce wrote:A uniform would help. Get your thinking caps on.

Whaddya reckon?

Scary, huh...?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

20Get ready for the Hypocrasy Empty Re: Get ready for the Hypocrasy Thu Sep 25 2014, 14:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not bad Bread. I've actually got something similar in my man drawer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum