Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your'e the boss... How do you change it?

+12
JAH
Norpig
Numpty 28723
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
White84
luckyPeterpiper
bwfc71
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
Bolton Nuts
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'd prefer a proper left back in there too. I'm saying Chung even though he was absolutely abysmal on Saturday. Hopefully an unchanged team for a few games would help confidence all round as well.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Ream on the left Nat? You've lost your mind.

Otherwise I think your suggestions are all decent.

We lack balance, and as Ream is the only left footed player we have who has played in midfield I'd put him there. Obviously if it was possible I would sign a left sided midfielder.

Not perfect, but this team needs to get back to basics and play a simple 4-4-2.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:I'd realise I was totally out of my depth and resign before I did any damage to this "great club". Maybe DF could learn a thing or two from me eh!

Has DF shagged your wife or something. You have a disturbing hatred for the guy

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Lonergan

White - Mills - Wheater (if fit) - Ream

Feeney - Mark Davies - Spearing - Hall

Craig Davies - Beckford

Instructions: Run at the opposition. Give them no time to dawdle on the ball and snap at their ankles. If there is even a sniff of a chance they may shoot, block that chance with your body. Shoot at goal with every opportunity. This is Last Chance Saloon time, lads - show that you are a professional footballer and to the strikers, I have Conor Wilkinson and Jamie Thomas on the bench who are willing to do what I asked you to do.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:

Instructions: Run at the opposition. Give them no time to dawdle on the ball and snap at their ankles. If there is even a sniff of a chance they may shoot, block that chance with your body. Shoot at goal with every opportunity. This is Last Chance Saloon time, lads - show that you are a professional footballer and to the strikers, I have Conor Wilkinson and Jamie Thomas on the bench who are willing to do what I asked you to do.

Are you prepared to move to Horwich though? There's no beach.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'd take a bedsit in Horwich to see the team improve!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I'd take a bedsit in Horwich to see the team improve!

That's the sort of commitment we're currently lacking!

Keegan in.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Nah Boggers. I see the same thing in Dougie Freedman that Sluffy saw in Owen Coyle. Decent man, shit manager

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No quick fix available but for starters ... no passing back to the keeper for an aimless hoof up the park. Defenders can hoof it themselves with a tad more accuracy..... Keeper will roll out the ball not hoof to a 4'11"" chungy & mavies.  One man will stand on the half way line during their corner kicks...thereby making them keep two defenders back and we have an outlet ball.  As others have suggested...shoot on site...run at defenders.....dribble into the box if you can...get the penalty...handball or deflection...any dam thing.
We can't improve the quality right now but can change the attitude and tactics.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:Having Campo around would be a massive lift. He's got a wealth of knowledge from his Real Madrid days and loves the club. I'd even have Super Kev back in some capacity as well - he personified what Bolton Wanderers was about and shouldn't have been chucked aside so readily in the first place.

All far too bold and imaginative for Gartside's way of thinking, however.

I'd go something like -

Lonergan

White - Mills - Dervite - Ream

Feeney - Mark Davies - Medo - CYL

Craig Davies - Mason
That's probably as good as you can get

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Ream on the left Nat? You've lost your mind.

Otherwise I think your suggestions are all decent.

We lack balance, and as Ream is the only left footed player we have who has played in midfield I'd put him there. Obviously if it was possible I would sign a left sided midfielder.

Not perfect, but this team needs to get back to basics and play a simple 4-4-2.

You seem to ave overlooked my solution where a left back becomes a winger ad we still manage to have Reem distributing from the back. Also with my suggestion we have our three strongest midfielders in the centre (Spearing was the only one who tried hard against Derby) and we get to have two up front.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I like the shoot on sight.

Quote by Wayne Gretzky who was a ice hockey player,I have missed 100% of every shot I never took.

Shoot it can't be that hard what the fuck they doing all week!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum