Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Overrated TV Series

+9
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
xmiles
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Most Overrated TV Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated TV Series Fri Oct 10 2014, 14:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lizard Lick Towing has just got to be staged. The episode where Bobby was held hostage by the Bounty Hunter in the Motel just couldn't be real.  It's funny as long as you do not take it seriously.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Fri Oct 10 2014, 16:51; edited 1 time in total

22Most Overrated TV Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated TV Series Fri Oct 10 2014, 16:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

theres a few i've given up on in the last year or so because they just got a bit boring and samey - they are
Nikita
Revolution
falling skies

23Most Overrated TV Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated TV Series Fri Oct 10 2014, 16:44

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:If you haven't watched more than the first couple of episodes of The Wire you are missing some outstanding television. Yes it's difficult to follow at first and maybe it helps to watch those first couple of episodes twice or with sub-titles but it is worth the effort.

Don't patronise me. It's crap. You're saying it's good to look cool. But your crap clothes are letting you down.

As Clint Eastwood once remarked: "A man's got to know his limitations"

24Most Overrated TV Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated TV Series Fri Oct 10 2014, 18:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Lizard Lick Towing has just got to be staged. The episode where Bobby was held hostage by the Bounty Hunter in the Motel just couldn't be real.  It's funny as long as you do not take it seriously.

Lizard Lick Towing is ace.

Would any of you mess with big Juicy? Love it when she batters the blokes.

Of course it's real.

25Most Overrated TV Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated TV Series Fri Oct 10 2014, 18:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat stop trolling the wire before I go fucking postal. 

26Most Overrated TV Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated TV Series Fri Oct 10 2014, 18:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would have thought saying things to appear cool was beneath you Hipster.

27Most Overrated TV Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated TV Series Fri Oct 10 2014, 19:00

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

How you guys can find Breaking Bad to be overrated is beyond me. Fantastic show. To each his own, I suppose.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

28Most Overrated TV Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated TV Series Fri Oct 10 2014, 23:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Friends

2,953,641 episodes and it never made me laugh once.

Dreadful but so many people loved it???

29Most Overrated TV Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated TV Series Sat Oct 11 2014, 00:27

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I loved friends - hilarious program I thought. "How you doing?"

30Most Overrated TV Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated TV Series Sat Oct 11 2014, 01:31

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Dr.Who- it really is shite

31Most Overrated TV Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated TV Series Sat Oct 11 2014, 08:06

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

rammywhite wrote:Dr.Who- it really is shite

Yes. Recent shows are so bad they are beyond parody. Stuff like this gives science fiction a bad name.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum