Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We'll Make The Play-Offs

+12
wanderlust
terenceanne
wessy
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
finlaymcdanger
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty We'll Make The Play-Offs Sat Oct 25 2014, 18:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lennon's record so far P 3. W 2. L 1. already one more win than the other one.

If he keeps this rolling we'll be mid table by the new year, then with a few new year signings , self belief and right attitude we'll be there.

i cant believe how much we've changed over night, we are only going to get better with time.

We're going up!!!!!!:footy:

2We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Sat Oct 25 2014, 18:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I love Lennon, the passion he showed on the touchline and when we scored was something else.

Neil Lennons barmy army!!

3We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Sat Oct 25 2014, 18:18

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Looks like Scott's pissed already :drinks:

4We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Sat Oct 25 2014, 18:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We will get some wins this season , that's for sure.

5We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Sat Oct 25 2014, 18:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll be knocking back the Werther's Originals tonight!
We're on the march.

6We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Sat Oct 25 2014, 18:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bring on the next lot, we'll shit um.

7We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Sat Oct 25 2014, 18:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good win today but a lot more room for improvement. Brentford are dogshit.. Not so sure we'd have beaten a team like derby

8We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Sat Oct 25 2014, 18:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Good win today but a lot more room for improvement. Brentford are dogshit.. Not so sure we'd have beaten a team like derby
They drew with Wigan last week?

9We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Sat Oct 25 2014, 19:39

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Haaa! I love the optimism a win can bring.

10We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Sat Oct 25 2014, 21:11

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Brentford basically swept League 1 of talent when they were promoted and have only lost 5 of 14 games compared to our 9 of 14. We beat a team that has been doing better than we have and there's every reason to be happy about that.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

11We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Sun Oct 26 2014, 20:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we start picking up points away from home there is hope - but right now I just can't see this team going to the likes of Norwich, Cardiff or Forest and getting anything.

12We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Sun Oct 26 2014, 20:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:If we start picking up points away from home there is hope - but right now I just can't see this team going to the likes of Norwich, Cardiff or Forest and getting anything.

Sadly I agree. Lennon still has the same shit that dougie had and his positive vibe can only take us so far, until he can bring in a couple of quality players, especially a goalscorer we will continue to struggle.

Norwich will thump us

13We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Sun Oct 26 2014, 21:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So tactics etc dont play a part then that Lennon has that are different than Dougies?

14We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Sun Oct 26 2014, 22:54

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Never under estimate the effect of confidence in a team, Norwich looks really tough, but Wigan won at Derby without a lift, this team are starting to buy in to Lennon anything could happen.

15We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Sun Oct 26 2014, 23:01

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

There is no doubt that if we put in the same performances all season that we have done over the last three games that we would be well in the top half.  I think it's too late for this season .... unless we go on a tremendous run and Lennon picks up two or three loanees that click right in.  Also all the teams like Forest, Derby etc have to lose a decent amount of games.  We're not out of the bottom three yet so hold yer horses. Chances are we will not be getting much at Norwich so wait another 6 games and see where we are.

16We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Mon Oct 27 2014, 00:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:So tactics etc dont play a part then that Lennon has that are different than Dougies?

Tactics don't improve a players ability.

17We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Mon Oct 27 2014, 06:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
karlypants wrote:So tactics etc dont play a part then that Lennon has that are different than Dougies?

Tactics don't improve a players ability.
Of course it does, look at Chungy. he's like a new player.

18We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Mon Oct 27 2014, 09:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If asking players to press instead of sitting off is "new tactics" despite using the same system as Dougie then Scott is right, but as for making the playoffs.... lol!

We haven't played any of the better teams since Lennon took over although mid-table Charlton saw us off comfortably so I won't be counting any chickens. Survival is probably achievable though.

19We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Mon Oct 27 2014, 10:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:If asking players to press instead of sitting off is "new tactics" despite using the same system as Dougie then Scott is right, but as for making the playoffs.... lol!

We haven't played any of the better teams since Lennon took over although mid-table Charlton saw us off comfortably so I won't be counting any chickens. Survival is probably achievable though.

They didn't though... 

but don't let the facts... and all that.

20We'll Make The Play-Offs Empty Re: We'll Make The Play-Offs Mon Oct 27 2014, 11:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderlust heard the score on the radio, he must be right!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum