Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A question for Copper Dragon.

+7
Bwfc1958
NickFazer
karlypants
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21A question for Copper Dragon. - Page 2 Empty Re: A question for Copper Dragon. Mon Oct 27 2014, 18:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Says someone 'trying' the Amos act Laughing
I don't think Breadders knows who Amos is Scott...
He does, he'll never be able to match Amos's breakdowns.

22A question for Copper Dragon. - Page 2 Empty Re: A question for Copper Dragon. Mon Oct 27 2014, 18:23

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Give him time Scott, he ain't doing to bad at the mo.

23A question for Copper Dragon. - Page 2 Empty Re: A question for Copper Dragon. Mon Oct 27 2014, 18:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Give him time Scott, he ain't doing to bad at the mo.
He's probably just thrown his Microwave through his T.V or something. Laughing

24A question for Copper Dragon. - Page 2 Empty Re: A question for Copper Dragon. Mon Oct 27 2014, 18:26

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Period's

25A question for Copper Dragon. - Page 2 Empty Re: A question for Copper Dragon. Mon Oct 27 2014, 21:44

CAMPO

CAMPO
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Copper, what do the Burnley fans think of Juke and Sordell?

26A question for Copper Dragon. - Page 2 Empty Re: A question for Copper Dragon. Mon Oct 27 2014, 22:13

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The Juke has played quite well even though it is clear that he isn't a Premier League forward. He tries and opposing centre halves know that they're in a game when he's about.

He makes too many wrong decisions, like after he'd put a brilliant through ball for Ings' goal he gets away from his defender after good work and shoots from a tight angle instead of putting the ball across the box for Ings, which could have made it 2-1 to us.

Sordell hasn't had much time on the pitch but he did play fairly well away at Leicester when he came on. He's got the pace we need but I can't see him scoring many, if any at all.

27A question for Copper Dragon. - Page 2 Empty Re: A question for Copper Dragon. Mon Oct 27 2014, 22:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:The Juke has played quite well even though it is clear that he isn't a Premier League forward. He tries and opposing centre halves know that they're in a game when he's about.

He makes too many wrong decisions, like after he'd put a brilliant through ball for Ings' goal he gets away from his defender after good work and shoots from a tight angle instead of putting the ball across the box for Ings, which could have made it 2-1 to us.

Sordell hasn't had much time on the pitch but he did play fairly well away at Leicester when he came on. He's got the pace we need but I can't see him scoring many, if any at all.
Why the fuck did you think we let you have them? what a pair of donkeys.

Burnley mugs Laughing

28A question for Copper Dragon. - Page 2 Empty Re: A question for Copper Dragon. Tue Oct 28 2014, 15:23

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Now come on Scott, Bolton were chasing one for over 6 months and the other they paid over £3 million for him.

Who's the mugs?  Very Happy

Thanks Owen.

29A question for Copper Dragon. - Page 2 Empty Re: A question for Copper Dragon. Tue Oct 28 2014, 15:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd have loved the juke back here as he is a very good striker at this level. Lord only knows what that ginger lad who constantly sounds like he's holding in a fart was thinking when he signed him for top flight footy. 

Burnley mugs

30A question for Copper Dragon. - Page 2 Empty Re: A question for Copper Dragon. Tue Oct 28 2014, 15:31

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Can I get a Tyrone Mears and a Robbie Blake Boggers?

Yee Haw :tumbleweed:

31A question for Copper Dragon. - Page 2 Empty Re: A question for Copper Dragon. Tue Oct 28 2014, 15:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Can I get a Tyrone Mears and a Robbie Blake Boggers?

Yee Haw :tumbleweed:

See you next season :good:

32A question for Copper Dragon. - Page 2 Empty Re: A question for Copper Dragon. Wed Oct 29 2014, 22:21

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Such was the force of his enthusiasm and his positivity, I was convinced Burnley would avoid relegation by the time I got out of his car. Like most people I had previously thought the opposite, not that Dyche gives a second thought to the views of any critics.

Dyche wrote:It's just noise. You know when you walk into the bar and you're looking for your mate and it's rowdy and it's kicking off. But you catch eyes with your mate and you can see him, and all the noise goes out the window and you're just focused and you walk through it. That's my job. I just see the end goal and that is winning games and being productive and affecting my team. All the rest of it, I just shut it out.

Dyche wrote:If you don't have the human side of what you do intact then I don't think the rest operates in the right manner. You've got to affect the person before you can affect their performance. Speaking to the player, building a rapport with them. It doesn't have to be best mates with them but it has to be respectful, both ways. If you get that, then you can lock in all the things, the habit-forming, the tactical understanding, the technical requirements, the physical requirements, because you've got a rapport of trust, of openness.

The dominant narrative on Burnley is the focus on what they don't have but it's at odds with the reality Dyche has created within the club. In just two hours I was completely sold on his approach. I can only imagine the impact it has on those in his dressing room.

Dyche wrote:I could sit there and moan about what I haven't got and cry it in and make myself sick of it and make everyone else sick of it. Or I could go, 'Right then, that's what we are, what are we going to do about it?' We're going to get the players to play to the point that they bleed with belief in what they do. It's the way I've chosen to work. It doesn't guarantee you anything, but it hedges your bets. It pushes the percentages in your favour if you can find positive things to build upon and to re-frame and twist and turn, as long as they are reality-bound. 'Cos I don't do blind faith. There has to be reality.

Dyche wrote:"Some of the staff come to me and say, 'We're working hard, we're doing this and that', and I'm like, 'Yeah, but we need more'. This is a journey for everyone and we need more, 'cos we've got to win games. That's the job whatever way you look at it. There's no such thing as the end, you just keep going and going. I say that to the players all the time. Relentless. Relentless in your thinking, relentless in your habits, relentless in your mentality.

That's why I think we'll stop up (however unlikely it may seem), not blind faith but because of a man who knows what he wants and one who usually gets it.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/sadlier-theres-no-such-thing-as-the-end-30693438.html

33A question for Copper Dragon. - Page 2 Empty Re: A question for Copper Dragon. Thu Oct 30 2014, 02:40

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Dyche wrote:It's just noise. You know when you walk into the bar and you're looking for your mate and it's rowdy and it's kicking off. But you catch eyes with your mate and you can see him, and all the noise goes out the window and you're just focused and you walk through it. 

Think dyche needs to come out of the closet and tell his mate how he really feels I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum