Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The weather today

+37
sunlight
luckyPeterpiper
Leeds_Trotter
Angry Dad
Growler
Cajunboy
Sluffy
y2johnny
Bread2.0
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
DEANO82
whatsgoingon
bwfc71
Resistance is Futile
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
Emma Jansen 1
finlaymcdanger
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
scottjames30
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Jake McHale
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
karlypants
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 49]

521The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Thu Feb 23 2017, 15:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very true that. Razz

522The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Mar 25 2017, 07:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Beautiful morning in Birchwood. Off for the papers shortly.

Saturday morning really kicks off when I open the racing pages.

523The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Mar 25 2017, 09:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's absolutely lovely today with not a cloud in the sky as far as I can see.

524The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Mar 25 2017, 11:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gorgeous in Norfolk. I've opened the folding doors and am thinking about taking the armchair out in the garden.

525The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Apr 25 2017, 17:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

526The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Apr 25 2017, 18:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hailstones the size of peas here in Birchwood.

527The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Apr 25 2017, 18:02

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lovely day here in Tel Aviv but getting a bit chilly now.

528The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Wed Apr 26 2017, 08:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i was outside watching my Son play football last night when the hailstones started and the wind picked up as well so it was hailstoning sideways  Shocked

529The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Wed Apr 26 2017, 11:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i was outside watching my Son play football last night when the hailstones started and the wind picked up as well so it was hailstoning sideways  Shocked

I bet you went and sat in the car and left your son playing football.

530The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Wed Apr 26 2017, 13:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:i was outside watching my Son play football last night when the hailstones started and the wind picked up as well so it was hailstoning sideways  Shocked

I bet you went and sat in the car and left your son playing football.
 i don't have a car Nat, i just stood there and took it like a real man.

The younger kids all ran indoors but my lad just put his coat on and carried on  Very Happy

531The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Fri May 26 2017, 10:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got the day off today,and my initial thought was to get  stuck in to some weeding.

However,it's far too hot,so I'm checking out the racing.

Not in my usual paper though. The piece of shit that now has the nerve to call itself 'The Guardian',

doesn't have a racing page as such. 

Racing post it is then.

532The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Fri May 26 2017, 10:35

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

.......and I'm at fecking work on a day like this!!

533The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Fri May 26 2017, 10:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry about that Rammy.

If it's any consolation,they've got me working Bank Holiday Monday. Crying or Very sad

534The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Fri May 26 2017, 11:34

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

And the good news is: I don't have to work, (sorry guys)  Very Happy

Having said that I work two days a week delivering new cars and vans around the countryside, just for something to do.  :whistle:

535The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Fri May 26 2017, 11:37

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Sorry about that Rammy.

If it's any consolation,they've got me working Bank Holiday Monday. Crying or Very sad

But I'll be off- and it'll be raining by then

536The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Fri May 26 2017, 11:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:And the good news is: I don't have to work, (sorry guys)  Very Happy

Having said that I work two days a week delivering new cars and vans around the countryside, just for something to do.  :whistle:
The weather today - Page 27 Giphy

537The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Fri May 26 2017, 12:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm off today and I will be outside shortly getting the barbie ready. sunny

538The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Fri May 26 2017, 12:07

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:I'm off today and I will be outside shortly getting the barbie ready. sunny

Don't disturb the neighbours with smoke and the smell of burnt dead animals KP!!

539The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Fri May 26 2017, 12:12

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Got the day off today,and my initial thought was to get  stuck in to some weeding.

I can weccomend some weally good books if you want?

540The weather today - Page 27 Empty Re: The weather today Fri May 26 2017, 12:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bread2.0 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Got the day off today,and my initial thought was to get  stuck in to some weeding.

I can weccomend some weally good books if you want?
Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 49]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum