Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The weather today

+37
sunlight
luckyPeterpiper
Leeds_Trotter
Angry Dad
Growler
Cajunboy
Sluffy
y2johnny
Bread2.0
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
DEANO82
whatsgoingon
bwfc71
Resistance is Futile
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
Emma Jansen 1
finlaymcdanger
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
scottjames30
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Jake McHale
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
karlypants
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 49]

921The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Wed Mar 23 2022, 10:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Just got back from a walk. Absolute scorcher here. sunny

It looks like it's going to be like this all week which is nice considering the very wet winter we have had.

Weather like this starts to lift people's mood.

No doubt it will be back to pissing it down just in time for Easter! Very Happy

922The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Wed Mar 23 2022, 10:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gorgeous here too. Bike ride yesterday, coffee in the garden this morning - can't believe the garden is already full of colour. May blossom is out and it's March FFS!

923The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Mar 26 2022, 14:35

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Perfect day again. Better than when it gets too hot. 
Blue skies.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

924The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Jun 17 2022, 16:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The weather today - Page 47 288848225_1372346959930380_4686999345963254597_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=LzLvwaQbUDkAX9abBwU&_nc_oc=AQmGeiOc13-sm_DJGWhaJ_T00Qqe6Mlb_IcxObTiQhQtS04sqP6KZLr80rPQk8OwjRdvcf12CGXDCEbPTdMpMUv0&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

925The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jun 20 2022, 11:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lovely here in Walkden Warrington. I'm in the garden with my inflatable Brucie, taking in the rays.

926The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jun 20 2022, 12:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Lovely here in Walkden Warrington. I'm in the garden with my inflatable Brucie, taking in the rays.
I didn't know they did an inflatable Brucie sex doll, i'd go back to your man cave with it though unless you want a criminal record  Laughing

927The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jun 20 2022, 12:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
I didn't know they did an inflatable Brucie sex doll, i'd go back to your man cave with it though unless you want a criminal record  Laughing
Sex doll! How dare you!

I'll have you know it's ornamental only. I've glued 6 Brillo Pads on top of his head for added authenticity, and the overall effect is quite striking.

He lives on in my heart. Sad

928The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jun 20 2022, 12:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Sex doll! How dare you!

I'll have you know it's ornamental only. I've glued 6 Brillo Pads on top of his head for added authenticity, and the overall effect is quite striking.

He lives on in my heart. Sad
Sorry i thought it was from the same range as my ALF doll  Very Happy

929The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 18 2022, 10:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just met a friend in Birchwood.

The weather today - Page 47 Lawrence-of-arabia-desert

930The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 18 2022, 11:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Which camel are you?

931The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 18 2022, 12:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Which camel are you?
Fortunately I'm big enough to take that on the chin. Neutral 

I'm sure you're the same, having more chins than the Chinese phone book.

932The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Jul 18 2022, 15:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Checked in with mum to make sure she's ok, and she asked me if I might like to go to the corner shop for a bottle of Ribena. Ever the dutiful son, I toddled off, and returned twenty minutes later, sweating like a ships stoker.
Having been in, with the curtains closed all morning, I hadn't realised how hot it really was.
The weather today - Page 47 On-fire-flames

933The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jul 19 2022, 15:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus my office is as hot as the Devils ringpiece this afternoon!

934The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jul 19 2022, 15:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Jesus my office is as hot as the Devils ringpiece this afternoon!

Pah!  I'm living in the vicinity of the hottest temperature ever recorded since records began in this country.

If I didn't know better I would have thought I'd just taken something out of the over and left the oven door open by mistake - it really is that sort of hot here at Sluffy Castle.

There's absolutely no traffic on the roads around here at all either!

I do hope my near neighbour Liz has got the air conditioning on at her castle too but her son Andrew lives close by if she needed any help with it.

He copes well with the heat, never seems to sweat at all?

Perhaps she'll send him to the corner shop if she's run out of Ribena too?

Elderly mums do those sorts of thing.

935The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jul 19 2022, 16:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Pah!  I'm living in the vicinity of the hottest temperature ever recorded since records began in this country.

If I didn't know better I would have thought I'd just taken something out of the over and left the oven door open by mistake - it really is that sort of hot here at Sluffy Castle.

There's absolutely no traffic on the roads around here at all either!

I do hope my near neighbour Liz has got the air conditioning on at her castle too but her son Andrew lives close by if she needed any help with it.

He copes well with the heat, never seems to sweat at all?

Perhaps she'll send him to the corner shop if she's run out of Ribena too?

Elderly mums do those sorts of thing.
And elderly mums complain when the Ribena has no flavour. Now she's on a Lucozade kick.

936The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jul 19 2022, 16:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is your avi a real picture of you Boncey? One way to stay cool i suppose  Very Happy

937The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jul 19 2022, 17:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Is your avi a real picture of you Boncey? One way to stay cool i suppose  Very Happy
Not me. Thought it might be Eric, but I'm too scared to ask Nat.

938The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jul 19 2022, 21:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My Mrs has been in a jumper all day. She called us all ponces for whinging about the heat.

She said she’s not warm enough!  Shocked Wink Very Happy

939The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jul 19 2022, 22:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Not me. Thought it might be Eric, but I'm too scared to ask Nat.

That's not Eric, he needs a wheelie bin liner to cover his.

940The weather today - Page 47 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Jul 19 2022, 22:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m not sure which is worse really. The OAP wearing a thong showcasing his big banana or wearing socks with the sandals.

Either way that avatar makes my eyes bleed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 49]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum