Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The racism discussion thread

+10
B.D.P
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

31The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 15:38

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Breadman wrote:I'm not having a pop now, SK, but why is that funny?
I've no idea, so I'll say something completely meaningless instead.
Very good, as I said earlier you are learning! Smile 
Be careful you might avoid surgery!!

32The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 15:45

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Charlie Williams never seemed to bother about his colour, but that was 30 years ago as well. 
Feel free to change it brummie boy if that doesn't suit the PC mindset. Smile

33The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 15:50

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about in either of those posts. If anyone does please let me know.

34The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 15:58

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Certainly the second one you wouldn't!! 
He was before your time, and dare I say it, highly amusing? 
You wouldn't like him, not PC!!

35The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 16:00

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Everyone, not just black people can think something is racist so why not kick up a fuss about the Irish, Chinese etc.

You seem to be mixing up race and colour.
You seem to be under the impression racism is only about colour. Racism comes in many forms, colour is just one of many

36The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 16:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree, Breadders seems to like doing it about Thai people...

37The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 16:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't Charlie Williams also play for Doncaster Rovers?

38The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 16:21

boltonbonce wrote:Didn't Charlie Williams also play for Doncaster Rovers?

and skegness

39The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 16:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
You seem to be under the impression racism is only about colour. Racism comes in many forms, colour is just one of many

Maybe, but the fact remains non-white people have been persecuted for centuries and seen as inferior to white people. I'm guessing as a white male you have no experience of racism aimed at you.

Perhaps if people had been calling you "nigger" or "paki" for 40 years you might take offence at a joke aimed at your race/colour.

40The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 16:47

karlypants wrote:I agree, Breadders seems to like doing it about Thai people...

:trust:

(The proper ones, not the one's who think popping off on holiday is more important than posting a radio link on the Chatbox.)

41The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 16:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two Englishmen in Cardiff were fitting out their new shop
As yet, the shop wasn't ready, with only a few shelves set up.
One said to the other, "I bet any minute now some pensioner is going to walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we're selling."
No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a curious old woman walked to the window, had a peek, and in a soft voice asked, "What are you selling here?"
One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling ar$e-holes."
Without skipping a beat, the old timer said, "Must be doing well... Only two left."

42The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 16:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An English man and an Irish man are driving head on , at night, on a twisty, dark road. Both are driving to fast for the conditions and collide on a sharp bend in the road. To the amazement of both, they are unscathed, though their cars are both destroyed. In celebration of their luck, both agree to put aside their dislike for the other from that moment on. At this point, the Irish man goes to the boot and fetches a 12 year old bottle of Jameson whiskey. He hands the bottle to the English man, whom exclaims,'' may the English and the Irish live together forever, in peace, and harmony.'' The English man then tips the bottle and lashes half of it down. Still flabbergasted over the whole thing, he goes to hand the bottle to the Irish man, whom replies: '' no thanks, I'll just wait till the Garda get here!''

43The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 16:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The mods should definitely issue wanderlust with a ban.

Bloody racist.

44The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 16:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:I agree, Breadders seems to like doing it about Thai people...

:trust:

(The proper ones, not the one's who think popping off on holiday is more important than posting a radio link on the Chatbox.)

Bread told me this one:

Why did the Siamese twins move to England? So the other one could drive.

I didn't get it obviously.

Is he grooming me?

45The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 16:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this racist?

Q: How do police know that princess Diana had dandruff? A: They found her head and shoulders under the steering wheel.

46The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Q: What do you call an Englishman in the knockout stages of the World Cup? A: A Referee.

47The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:03

Hang on a bloody minute!

Where's this idea that I hate Thai people come from?

I made one reference to us signing a "Thai dwarf" (which was actually a dig at Jay Spearing) and suddenly, I'm Bernard Manning's evil brother.

I think Thailand's lovely and have been injecting their opiate-based narcotics for years.

48The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here you go:

Culture, nationality AND religion.....

Q: Why wasn't Jesus born in England? A: He couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.

49The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blimey!

I've deleted my own post it was that rude.

Last edited by wanderlust on Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:06; edited 1 time in total

50The racism discussion thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The racism discussion thread Mon Nov 03 2014, 17:05

Somebody take his batteries out, FFS.......!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum