Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chung yong lee

+12
Bwfc1958
terenceanne
Barryjw
Banks of the Croal
karlypants
okocha
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
B.D.P
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Chung yong lee  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chung yong lee Sun Nov 09 2014, 17:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was an open goal Bread.
I saw the glory.....I went for it.
Like the avatar by the way. When is the film coming out?

42Chung yong lee  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chung yong lee Sun Nov 09 2014, 18:04

I think it got shelved because they couldn't come up with the cash.

Very apt, given how the club's finances are looking these days.....

43Chung yong lee  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chung yong lee Sun Nov 09 2014, 18:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I think it got shelved because they couldn't come up with the cash.

Very apt, given how the club's finances are looking these days.....
I've been looking forward to that. Sod it.
Bradley Walsh wasn't really a big enough name. What they needed was a man well known to the country as a whole,an experienced performer with the necessary gravitas to make the film work,someone like....................... :zzz:

44Chung yong lee  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chung yong lee Sun Nov 09 2014, 18:12

Promotion bonuses - fair enough they did take you to land of milk and honey
Ground improvements - not essential, a choice
Training ground improvements - as above
Directors loans repayments (£6 million) - would of been paid regardless of promotion or not surely so would have come out of regular incomings.
Players wages this season (thought to be in the region of £30 million with the squad as it is now) - as above
Transfer fees (around £8/9 million) - as above

It fair eats away at it. (Yeah but that 60/120 million oesnt include all your regular income, tickets, merch etc)

45Chung yong lee  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chung yong lee Sun Nov 09 2014, 19:24

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:Ground improvements - not essential, a choice - Wrong. Certain Premier League criteria had to be met. Dressing rooms, new tunnel, TV gantry and sort to a degree the crap hole of an away stand etc etc
Directors loans repayments (£6 million) - would of been paid regardless of promotion - Wrong. It was paid back because of the Premier League money or not surely so would have come out of regular incomings - Why do you think we needed the loans in the first place?

It fair eats away at it. (Yeah but that 60/120 million oesnt include all your regular income, tickets, merch etc) - That's correct but I was just giving folk a little taster as to where money goes and that it's not all about shelling out for transfer fees. Having said that, we are Burnley and not Barcelona, so the brass we get from tickets and merchandise won't be a massive amount.

46Chung yong lee  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chung yong lee Sun Nov 09 2014, 19:30

I werent having a go cd. And it was more inquisitive then a definitive answer. Was your ground not up to scratch from the last time or have the goal posts moved since the last time? So if you get relegated and there was no parachute payments you'd have to keep lending to make ends meet?

47Chung yong lee  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chung yong lee Sun Nov 09 2014, 19:38

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:I werent having a go cd. And it was more inquisitive then a definitive answer. Was your ground not up to scratch from the last time or have the goal posts moved since the last time? So if you get relegated and there was no parachute payments you'd have to keep lending to make ends meet?

Yes certain rules have come in since the last time but also a lot of it isn't required in the Championship so we had no need for it (we didn't have the brass anyway).

If we weren't getting parachute payments then yes the directors would have to lend the club money.

One fact is that if we hadn't won promotion in 2009 then we'd have been in a bit of a pickle money wise. We probably would be playing League 1 football right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum