Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ched Evans

+27
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Sluffy
White84
Keegan
karlypants
rammywhite
Numpty 28723
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
Mr Magoo
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Bolton Nuts
Bwfc1958
B.D.P
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Norpig
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

81Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 19:38

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sign him up we need goals.

82Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 19:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:I've been used abused and my boyfriends gonna want to know where I've been.

Our thoughts are with you 84.

83Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 19:59

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
White84 wrote:I've been used abused and my boyfriends gonna want to know where I've been.

:rofl: :rofl:

84Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 20:14

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I lolled.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

85Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 20:18

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Keegan wrote:

Not quite the same thing. A Paedophile teacher, if allowed back into the classroom, has the opportunity to be a repeat offender by virtue of that profession. A footballer will not be on the pitch on a Saturday afternoon getting anybody drunk and raping them.

Young girls throw themselves at footballers every day, I speak from experience 30 years ago!!!
Oh dear.

86Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 20:22

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

SLAG

87Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 20:40

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

very funny 84. You spend all this time defending rapists and racists and I'm the one who needs to sort my head out. Who the fuck walks into a bar and starts taking surveys about whether mosques should be burnt to the ground or not?
So you found Tyson to be a decent bloke? He was hardly going to pull your pants down and bend you over was he.
I'm sure a lot of people thought Jimmy saville was a decent bloke as well, doesn't mean he was.

88Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 22:43

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No Tyson was using us a sparring partners before the Julius Francis fight.
You live in a world where it's black or white.
Tyson was set up,as i wrote before America is a very racist country towards the black man.Many of the jurors spoke years later after hearing evidence which was excluded by the Judge and said if they had known that they would of found him Not Guilty.
You saying he should have never boxed again maybe your the Racist.I liked Mikehe had some heavy punch even with 14 oz gloves on.
He was set up and railroaded by a racist Jury system in the USA.

89Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 22:49

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha :trust: But not bad that affraid

90Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 23:38

White84 wrote:Wasn't she already getting done by some other footballer,when Ched Evans got the key to the room.
1958 said Mike Tyson should of not been allowed to box again.( sort your head out mate) I spoke to Tyson in 2000 before he fought Julia's Francis at the MEN Arena.He was stitched up the judge didn't allow certain material submitted by the prosecution that Desiree Washington was all over Tyson.
You don't go to a mans room to tickle each other.
The American justice system is biased against the black man.I found Tyson to be a decent bloke.
He was used and it was a shame his millions went west.
I watched a documentary that showed jurors saying if they had seen certain documents,evidence they would of found Tyson not guilty.
Ched Evans was a fool and the fact that 20-000 on line signatures in Oldham when they get 6-000 on a good match watching smells of a witch hunt.
Lee Hughes killed two people,although Rape is a terrible crime,the girl was already doing Clayton Donaldson when Evans let himself in.
The thing is with jury's if they take a dislike to you,you are finished.It can be a lottery.A case in America where the jury was hung on Manslaughter or Murder 2 they tossed a coin becuase they wanted to get home.On hearing this the judge declared a mistrial.
What greater chance to get a free kick this Footballer down to Earth,you can imagine the jury the Women ( thinks he can do what he wants) blokes loads of cash thinks he's bad cos he's a footballer on money we can only dream of.)She was getting it off Donaldson,the night porter said he  went to the room and could here people having sex.

Sounds like a case of the beers wore off I've been used abused and my boyfriends gonna want to know where I've been.Why should someone show remorse if actually they were acting under consent of someone pissed as a fart.
He's been a fool and not very gentlemanly,he's behaved abohorantley.But Lee Hughes killed two people.
He was welcomed back and is still playing today I think.

:facepalm:

The problem with people like you is that you don't bother looking at any of the facts behind the case to base your opinion on. You hear a story, make somethig up in your mind and then plough ahead on an opinion which is usually extreme. If you could back anything you say (on any topic) with facts people might take you seriously. But you're too dim to read around a subject and get an informed opinion.

Take a look at the facts of the case so you can either back up what you've said here or completely re-write it.

91Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 23:57

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
White84 wrote:Wasn't she already getting done by some other footballer,when Ched Evans got the key to the room.
1958 said Mike Tyson should of not been allowed to box again.( sort your head out mate) I spoke to Tyson in 2000 before he fought Julia's Francis at the MEN Arena.He was stitched up the judge didn't allow certain material submitted by the prosecution that Desiree Washington was all over Tyson.
You don't go to a mans room to tickle each other.
The American justice system is biased against the black man.I found Tyson to be a decent bloke.
He was used and it was a shame his millions went west.
I watched a documentary that showed jurors saying if they had seen certain documents,evidence they would of found Tyson not guilty.
Ched Evans was a fool and the fact that 20-000 on line signatures in Oldham when they get 6-000 on a good match watching smells of a witch hunt.
Lee Hughes killed two people,although Rape is a terrible crime,the girl was already doing Clayton Donaldson when Evans let himself in.
The thing is with jury's if they take a dislike to you,you are finished.It can be a lottery.A case in America where the jury was hung on Manslaughter or Murder 2 they tossed a coin becuase they wanted to get home.On hearing this the judge declared a mistrial.
What greater chance to get a free kick this Footballer down to Earth,you can imagine the jury the Women ( thinks he can do what he wants) blokes loads of cash thinks he's bad cos he's a footballer on money we can only dream of.)She was getting it off Donaldson,the night porter said he  went to the room and could here people having sex.

Sounds like a case of the beers wore off I've been used abused and my boyfriends gonna want to know where I've been.Why should someone show remorse if actually they were acting under consent of someone pissed as a fart.
He's been a fool and not very gentlemanly,he's behaved abohorantley.But Lee Hughes killed two people.
He was welcomed back and is still playing today I think.

:facepalm:

The problem with people like you is that you don't bother looking at any of the facts behind the case to base your opinion on. You hear a story, make somethig up in your mind and then plough ahead on an opinion which is usually extreme. If you could back anything you say (on any topic) with facts people might take you seriously. But you're too dim to read around a subject and get an informed opinion.

Take a look at the facts of the case so you can either back up what you've said here or completely re-write it.

You may not agree with anything he says but you seem to insult him at every given chance, which makes you look like a tit tbh. 

Just a bit of helpful advice, you stay classy

92Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Fri Jan 09 2015, 00:03

If you had an opinion on anything it might get to you too. I can't stand views like White84, they hold the world back and I've seen the sort of shit they cause.

Getting wound up over what I read on a football forum is ridiculous though, it's time I took a break from the whole thing.

93Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Fri Jan 09 2015, 00:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1874 wrote:Getting wound up over what I read on a football forum is ridiculous though, it's time I took a break from the whole thing.

Think you might be right

94Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Fri Jan 09 2015, 09:08

bwfc1874 wrote:Getting wound up over what I read on a football forum is ridiculous though, it's time I took a break from the whole thing.

another one bites the dust

95Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Fri Jan 09 2015, 09:13

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:If you had an opinion on anything it might get to you too. I can't stand views like White84, they hold the world back and I've seen the sort of shit they cause.

Getting wound up over what I read on a football forum is ridiculous though, it's time I took a break from the whole thing.
You would seriously benefit from a sense of humour and charisma transplant!
You come across as a right condescending know all and if you had had the sort of training I and many of my ilk had had your bollox would have seen a fair amount of axle grease by now!!!
That might seem a bit extreme to you but it would certainly knock that chip off your shoulder and down a couple of rungs!! Now that is not me having a pop,  that is me telling you how it is.

96Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Fri Jan 09 2015, 11:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
You come across as a right condescending know all and if you had had the sort of training I and many of my ilk had had your bollox would have seen a fair amount of axle grease by now!!!
That might seem a bit extreme to you but it would certainly knock that chip off your shoulder and down a couple of rungs!! Now that is not me having a pop,  that is me telling you how it is.

What a load of ironic bollocks from the biggest tosspot on here.

Training? The only training you need is in basic English.

97Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Fri Jan 09 2015, 11:13

y2johnny wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Getting wound up over what I read on a football forum is ridiculous though, it's time I took a break from the whole thing.

Dropping like flies.

Oh dear.....

Hardly surprising though, given recent events.

Still, at least Scott's back, so that's ok.....

98Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Fri Jan 09 2015, 11:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

What a load of ironic bollocks from the biggest tosspot on here.

Training? The only training you need is in basic English.
Says the girl with the bike stand arse!Smile
And your poll doesn't exactly prove your tosspot theory!!!Smile
My total of six votes will have had 3 from you and 3 from PC 1874, so what's that leave?

99Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Fri Jan 09 2015, 12:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Dropping like flies.

Oh dear.....

Hardly surprising though, given recent events.

Still, at least Scott's back, so that's ok.....

Time to move on i think.

100Ched Evans - Page 5 Empty Re: Ched Evans Fri Jan 09 2015, 12:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This definitely appears to have affected Breadman's life.

I won't be buying anymore Super Toastie until he calms down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum