Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ched Evans

+27
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Sluffy
White84
Keegan
karlypants
rammywhite
Numpty 28723
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
Mr Magoo
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Bolton Nuts
Bwfc1958
B.D.P
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Norpig
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

61Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:03

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Stop being picky, an apology is an apology.

I expect him to start against Leeds.

Probably not- he's too lightweight

62Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

Probably not- he's too lightweight

nah, he bulked up in prison.

63Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He could get us to the play-offs.

64Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:15

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I bet you got wed in a church SK and had your kids baptised.
Register office and no!

65Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Register office and no!

Bollocks. I don't mean the registry office, I mean the fact someone married you. Unless it's a farmyard animal.

66Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocked

67Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:42

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Register office and no!

Bollocks. I don't mean the registry office, I mean the fact someone married you. Unless it's a farmyard animal.
You've yet to achieve what I've achieved in life. However I will bow down to your greater knowledge of shovelling shit if your fingertips are out to go by!

68Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
You've yet to achieve what I've achieved in life.

By marrying a goat?

I'll never reach those dizzy heights. I'll probably settle for a footballer.

69Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:46

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

By marrying a goat?

He was!! He was called Sean and played up front for Man City

70Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:50

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

By marrying a goat?

Well, Ched's looking for somewhere to park his bike! The question is are your arse cheeks wide enough apart to take it?Smile

71Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 15:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's just vulgar.

72Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 15:41

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:That's just vulgar.
You started it little girl! X

73Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 16:10

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I was of the opinion that being sentenced to spend time in prison was the appropriate punishment for his crime. Being denied the opportunity to make a living in the job he previously held is overkill. He was never in a position of high authority in the first place - not a minister of religion or holder of high office. His actions were reprehensible and he paid for them by spending prime earning years of a footballers life in jail. Why should be continually persecuted? Of note is the fact that every time you refer to him as "the rapist Ched Evans", you also remind the world that the young woman in question made poor choices and was raped as a result. Not something I would think anyone who was raped needs to reminded of every day for the rest of her life. Let it go.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

74Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 17:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I was of the opinion that being sentenced to spend time in prison was the appropriate punishment for his crime. Being denied the opportunity to make a living in the job he previously held is overkill. He was never in a position of high authority in the first place - not a minister of religion or holder of high office. His actions were reprehensible and he paid for them by spending prime earning years of a footballers life in jail. Why should be continually persecuted?

So should a paedophile teacher be allowed back to teach once his/her prison sentence is over?

75Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 18:23

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Keegan wrote:I was of the opinion that being sentenced to spend time in prison was the appropriate punishment for his crime. Being denied the opportunity to make a living in the job he previously held is overkill. He was never in a position of high authority in the first place - not a minister of religion or holder of high office. His actions were reprehensible and he paid for them by spending prime earning years of a footballers life in jail. Why should be continually persecuted?

So should a paedophile teacher be allowed back to teach once his/her prison sentence is over?

Not quite the same thing. A Paedophile teacher, if allowed back into the classroom, has the opportunity to be a repeat offender by virtue of that profession. A footballer will not be on the pitch on a Saturday afternoon getting anybody drunk and raping them. I'm sure many, many men have taken advantage of a drunken woman in much the same way as Evans did and as reprehensible as it is, no fuss is made because those persons are not well known.

There is an opportunity here to show that someone in the public eye can learn from their mistakes and be rehabilitated and a productive member of society. Instead, pitchforks and torches are at the ready in case a football club dares to let a footballer play football.

76Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 18:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:

Not quite the same thing. A Paedophile teacher, if allowed back into the classroom, has the opportunity to be a repeat offender by virtue of that profession. A footballer will not be on the pitch on a Saturday afternoon getting anybody drunk and raping them.

Young girls throw themselves at footballers every day - give him a contract and he's faced with just as much temptation as a peedo in a classroom.

77Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 18:42

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Young girls throw themselves at attractive guys every day. Trust me - I know. If that meant I was no longer allowed outside, they'd come in.

78Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 18:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Young girls throw themselves at attractive guys every day. Trust me - I know.

You're a young girl?

79Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 18:47

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Keegan wrote:Young girls throw themselves at attractive guys every day. Trust me - I know.

You're a young girl?

No, I'm the attractive guy in the story.

80Ched Evans - Page 4 Empty Re: Ched Evans Thu Jan 08 2015, 19:30

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wasn't she already getting done by some other footballer,when Ched Evans got the key to the room.
1958 said Mike Tyson should of not been allowed to box again.( sort your head out mate) I spoke to Tyson in 2000 before he fought Julia's Francis at the MEN Arena.He was stitched up the judge didn't allow certain material submitted by the prosecution that Desiree Washington was all over Tyson.
You don't go to a mans room to tickle each other.
The American justice system is biased against the black man.I found Tyson to be a decent bloke.
He was used and it was a shame his millions went west.
I watched a documentary that showed jurors saying if they had seen certain documents,evidence they would of found Tyson not guilty.
Ched Evans was a fool and the fact that 20-000 on line signatures in Oldham when they get 6-000 on a good match watching smells of a witch hunt.
Lee Hughes killed two people,although Rape is a terrible crime,the girl was already doing Clayton Donaldson when Evans let himself in.
The thing is with jury's if they take a dislike to you,you are finished.It can be a lottery.A case in America where the jury was hung on Manslaughter or Murder 2 they tossed a coin becuase they wanted to get home.On hearing this the judge declared a mistrial.
What greater chance to get a free kick this Footballer down to Earth,you can imagine the jury the Women ( thinks he can do what he wants) blokes loads of cash thinks he's bad cos he's a footballer on money we can only dream of.)She was getting it off Donaldson,the night porter said he  went to the room and could here people having sex.

Sounds like a case of the beers wore off I've been used abused and my boyfriends gonna want to know where I've been.Why should someone show remorse if actually they were acting under consent of someone pissed as a fart.
He's been a fool and not very gentlemanly,he's behaved abohorantley.But Lee Hughes killed two people.
He was welcomed back and is still playing today I think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum