Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Christmas Thread

+15
whatsgoingon
Fabians Right Peg
gloswhite
Bread2.0
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
TheBoltonAvenger.
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sat Dec 13 2014, 01:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Still got a few things to come via amazon. I hope.
Could be panic stations at Bonce central if they don't show up soon.
I'm hoping that your orders aren't coming via Yodel, they seem to be having issues at the moment. Smile

22The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sat Dec 13 2014, 10:38

TheBoltonAvenger.

TheBoltonAvenger.
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

1. I hope you all have a good xmas, i need to find Mandy then my xmas will be just great, dont know where to look though, Scotland is a big place, dont know how to get there.

23The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sat Dec 13 2014, 11:10

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

TheBoltonAvenger. wrote:

1. I hope you all have a good xmas, i need to find Mandy then my xmas will be just great, dont know where to look though, Scotland is a big place, dont know how to get there.

Try the M6 to begin with!!

24The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sat Dec 13 2014, 11:14

TheBoltonAvenger.

TheBoltonAvenger.
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

rammywhite wrote:
TheBoltonAvenger. wrote:

I dont drive, i only have 28 quid on me for a few beers later and dont want to get chucked off a Train again in the middle of some field.

25The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sat Dec 13 2014, 11:16

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

TheBoltonAvenger. wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
TheBoltonAvenger. wrote:

I dont drive, i only have 28 quid on me for a few beers later and dont want to get chucked off a Train again in the middle of some field.
Megabus to Glasgow then

26The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sat Dec 13 2014, 11:21

TheBoltonAvenger.

TheBoltonAvenger.
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

rammywhite wrote:
TheBoltonAvenger. wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
TheBoltonAvenger. wrote:

Megabus to Glasgow then
When that Mr gives me a Job 9.50 an hour ill get the train, thanks.

Ill just have to wait for Sex , unless Nat is game for a date, ill  buy her some cider.

27The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sun Oct 30 2016, 09:49

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Christmas is creeping up again. It's only the end of October and I've already spent 800 quid on presents for the kids and I'm still nowhere near done! 800 quid! 

That's before I even think about anyone else in the family, so it's looking like they'll all be getting fuck all again because having kids is a serious drain on the finances, and Christmas shopping is a real drain on my will to live, but at least we're starting early to avoid the last minute rush. 

Anyone else getting stuck into Christmas yet?

28The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sun Oct 30 2016, 10:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we save up all year so we don't get caught out at Xmas but 800 sounds a lot! How many kids do you have 58?
Plus Mrs Pig is always buying stuff all year round and puts it away it until birthdays and Xmas, God knows what i'd do without her to organise mine and the kids lives  Very Happy

Last edited by Norpig on Sun Oct 30 2016, 11:07; edited 1 time in total

29The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sun Oct 30 2016, 11:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Christmas is creeping up again. It's only the end of October and I've already spent 800 quid on presents for the kids and I'm still nowhere near done! 800 quid! 

Seriously, unless you have 10 kids that is absolutely ridiculous. No good can come from spending that much money on kids.

Clueless parenting.

30The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sun Oct 30 2016, 11:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

and you have how many kids Nat?

31The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sun Oct 30 2016, 11:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:and you have how many kids Nat?

What's that got to do with it?

Most people will find the post crass.

£800 is ridiculous, and you know it. They will grow up spoilt.

32The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sun Oct 30 2016, 11:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bit harsh commenting on someone's parenting skills when you have no clue about it yourself

33The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sun Oct 30 2016, 11:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:bit harsh commenting on someone's parenting skills when you have no clue about it yourself

So is £800 an appropriate amount to spend on children at Christmas? You've dodged the question so far.

Everyone on here is thinking the same thing, they're just too polite to say so.

If he has 10 kids I will apologise.

34The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sun Oct 30 2016, 11:58

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd say that it's more disgusting to bump a thread up about Christmas in effing October.

35The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sun Oct 30 2016, 12:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I'd say that it's more disgusting to bump a thread up about Christmas in effing October.

I'm pretty sure he bumped it just to show off how much he's spent.

As I said, crass.

36The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sun Oct 30 2016, 12:39

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I've got 3 kids. If you split that 800 quid between them then that works out at 266 quid each. If you only had one child whom you spent £266 on at Christmas would you honestly consider that excessive. Anyone who has kids knows Christmas can be expensive, which is why we save all year to plan for it. Stuff these days is a rip off and if you have children of certain ages you are buying stuff like bikes and tablets and games consoles etc. The one and only time of the year my kids get spoilt is Christmas and if you can't spoil them then, when can you? 

People comment on how they are going on holidays and the majority of those holidays will cost more than I've spent on Christmas, so it's nowt to do with showing off. 

Commenting on my parenting skills when you're clearly talking out of your arse is out of line, even for you. You know fuck all.

37The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sun Oct 30 2016, 12:46

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Given the fact that I got banned for commenting on a member's family situation when I merely pointed out that KP's mrs isn't British, I reckon Whittam deserves at least a month in the tank for these comments.

Push that button, mods.

38The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sun Oct 30 2016, 12:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I've got 3 kids. If you split that 800 quid between them then that works out at 266 quid each. If you only had one child whom you spent £266 on at Christmas would you honestly consider that excessive. Anyone who has kids knows Christmas can be expensive, which is why we save all year to plan for it. Stuff these days is a rip off and if you have children of certain ages you are buying stuff like bikes and tablets and games consoles etc. The one and only time of the year my kids get spoilt is Christmas and if you can't spoil them then, when can you? 

People comment on how they are going on holidays and the majority of those holidays will cost more than I've spent on Christmas, so it's nowt to do with showing off. 

Commenting on my parenting skills when you're clearly talking out of your arse is out of line, even for you. You know fuck all.

The fact you don't see spending £266 on one child as excessive and immoral says more about you than me.

The fact no one is jumping in to defend you says it all.

39The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sun Oct 30 2016, 12:50

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

She's still at it - Make it two months.

40The Christmas Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmas Thread Sun Oct 30 2016, 12:58

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Excessive and immoral? You don't half talk shite sometimes. 

For arguments sake, you buy this games console for your child at Christmas. 
http://www.game.co.uk/en/m/xbox-one-s-fifa-17-special-edition-bundle-storm-grey-500gb-1621649

It costs more than the whole budget of Christmas in your opinion. So what do you do? Have your kid walk into the room on Christmas day and there is one solitary present? It just doesn't work like that and you know it. Come back and have this argument when you have kids. I guarantee you'll be telling a different story.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum