Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lights blue touch-paper and backs slowly away.........

+3
karlypants
boltonbonce
Keegan
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Wow! I know what I want for Christmas!

It's not that, by the way.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want to laugh but I can't.
Wonder what an Islamic smiley looks like.
Lights blue touch-paper and backs slowly away......... 141109

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WTF?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Morons

It's stupid shit like this that helps to reinforce stereotypes, misunderstanding and prejudice.

And I find it quite sad.

I'm no expert but I reckon that this woman is using one particular interpretation of some obscure passage in the Qu'uran simply to make a few quid but this is precisely the type of dangerous, divisive shit that taps into the fears that non-Muslims have about the religion.

We should all be doing everything we can to come closer together nowadays, not finding new ways to create new divisions.

Barmy....

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The doll was manufactured in China and designed in the UK by Ridhwana B. She told us: “I came up with the idea from scratch after speaking to some parents who were a little concerned about dolls with facial features.    :rofl:

Surely most parents would be concerned at the fact that the doll has no facial features?  Shocked

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Regardless of Religon it's fucking scary,it's like one of those movies that the doll comes alive and starts walking about the house.This is the type of thing that makes people not interact.
Madness!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It creeps me out.

White84 wrote:Regardless of Religon it's fucking scary,it's like one of those movies that the doll comes alive and starts walking about the house.This is the type of thing that makes people not interact.
Madness!

Agreed.

But.....(and this is why I posted it), this example of how the writings in the Qu'uran are open to interpretation to suit a specific agenda demonstrates why we need to be careful when judging all Muslims because of something we're seen in the press.

I know Muslim families whose daughters play with "normal" dolls and I'm sure they'd laugh at these monstrosities and find them as odd as we do.

The wider picture is what's important here.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sadly Bread,most people don't want to look at the wider picture.
They simply need a hook on which to hang their prejudices.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wow its scary it's like one of them films where the doll starts running around the house scaring the shit out of everyone.
More madness.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't know how that happened posting twice.

boltonbonce wrote:Sadly Bread,most people don't want to look at the wider picture.
They simply need a hook on which to hang their prejudices.

Cheers for the set up:

Lights blue touch-paper and backs slowly away......... Abu-Hamza-Keyholder-Hooks

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He got his come uppance in the end.Sat in an American jail in Solitary.I would not like to spend time in an American jail.

White84 wrote:He got his come uppance in the end.Sat in an American jail in Solitary.I would not like to spend time in an American jail.

I pity the poor bastard who's got to wipe his arse for him, 'cos he can't really do it, can he?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

They'd leave him to sit in his shit over there,they don't give a fuck Hardcore Jail.
Then there's people doing life without ever getting out,they have got nothing to lose.
Holiday camps over here in comparison.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

“There is an Islamic ruling which forbids the depiction of facial features of any kind and that includes pictures, sculptures and, in this case, dolls.

:rofl: :facepalm:

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

There's a ruling in my house no pictures depicting the Man U logo

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lights blue touch-paper and backs slowly away......... 1018776_556827_193707587420302_802794449_n_jpge456505ef4143604f496942454c7a416

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum