Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good news for fatties

+9
Norpig
Mr Magoo
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Dec 18 2014, 13:17

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:You can't beat a bit of sweaty Cock cheese!
:biggrin:

42Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Dec 18 2014, 13:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm: Magoo ,it's all cocks and arse with you!

Have you got anything to say about that or more importantly, do you need to come out of the closet? Very Happy

43Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Dec 18 2014, 13:21

We have a winner!

Although Magoo let me down, as it took him a full four minutes.

Very Happy

44Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Dec 18 2014, 13:52

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I was having lunch. :falltopieces:

45Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Dec 18 2014, 13:59

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

46Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Dec 18 2014, 14:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Once again Magoo spoils a serious thread.

I suggest we ban Magoo for the sake of the site.

47Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Dec 18 2014, 14:48

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Go on then you old trout,

48Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Dec 18 2014, 14:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:and bad news for everybody else:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-30529791

Why don't these fat fucks try eating less?

Why don't you tell your fat friends?

49Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Dec 18 2014, 15:01

Fatist deus

50Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Dec 18 2014, 16:15

Right, just back from the gym.

Just done two hours sat on a bike, a rowing machine and a cross-trainer.

Unfortunately, they must all have been broken, as they didn't do anything and I just sat there, watching MTV and waiting for something to happen.

And I don't feel any thinner.

Complete waste of time, not bothering again.

51Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Dec 18 2014, 20:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Right, just back from the gym.

Just done two hours sat on a bike, a rowing machine and a cross-trainer.

Unfortunately, they must all have been broken, as they didn't do anything and I just sat there, watching MTV and waiting for something to happen.

And I don't feel any thinner.

Complete waste of time, not bothering again.

I bet your brought a packed lunch with you as well! Very Happy

52Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Dec 18 2014, 20:44

I called at the Kentucky on the way and took it in with me.

Forward planning, that's the key.

You could tell they all wanted a bit by the way they all kept looking at me and pointing.

"Get your own!" I shouted, "This baby's mine!"

Nice of the gym to put a cup holder for your XL Pepsi in the bike's handlebars - very considerate.

53Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Sun Apr 12 2015, 09:52

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

More good news for fat people.

You can take the piss out of them all you like but they will be laughing at you when you can't remember your own name anymore.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-32233571

54Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Sun Apr 12 2015, 18:36

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I hope none of our big boned friends are reading this shameful thread. It would surely depress them and send them into the cake tin.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

55Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Apr 16 2015, 10:30

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I have had a re think on fat people and see it differently now, they need understanding not riddicule. They have larger stomach's and need more fuel to fill up to run those large bodies. Nobody set's out to be fat they may be born that way or have a gland problem either way just because they are fat we should not abuse them. I spoke with a fat American lady this week and she told me that she is hungry all the time and has to keep eating so I moved back a bit just in case and she went on to tell me that she knows it will kill her but can't control it as soon as she eats she is hungry again. That is awful poor woman, I eat like no tomorrow but am lucky I manage to keep a trim 16 St but I bet when I get older I might have problems.

56Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Apr 16 2015, 11:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote: I eat like no tomorrow but am lucky I manage to keep a trim 16 St

Bad news Jake, unless you're 8 feet tall 16 stone isn't "trim".

57Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Apr 16 2015, 14:08

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Jake McHale wrote: I eat like no tomorrow but am lucky I manage to keep a trim 16 St

I got heavy balls nat.

58Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Apr 16 2015, 14:15

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Seriously no fat anywhere just 6-2 and solid and heavy for some reason.

59Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Apr 16 2015, 14:48

The weight of your enormous balls is probably offset by that giant void between your ears.

At a guess.....

60Good news for fatties - Page 3 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Apr 16 2015, 15:53

Jake McHale wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I got heavy balls nat.
probably need to knock one out JM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum