Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good news for fatties

+9
Norpig
Mr Magoo
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Good news for fatties - Page 4 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Apr 16 2015, 20:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

62Good news for fatties - Page 4 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Thu Apr 16 2015, 23:01

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Breadman wrote:The weight of your enormous balls is probably offset by that giant void between your ears.

At a guess.....
Breadman... Breadman, I,ve only just got back and you feel you have got enough credits and smilies from Nat to kick off with the snidey abuse again,with no cause from me why do you do it? i could retaliate now which no doubt is what you are hoping for but i'm not going to because you know  sluffy will jump straight in and say that was uncalled for poor breaders is a victim again, we dont need you, this forum etc etc the usual protect bread at all cost shit. Sluffy take note your boy snideman is starting again and i did'nt do anything to initiate it ...... at a guess.

63Good news for fatties - Page 4 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Fri Apr 17 2015, 04:42

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't mess with the Golden Boy.

64Good news for fatties - Page 4 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Fri Apr 17 2015, 09:48

Jake McHale wrote:
Breadman wrote:The weight of your enormous balls is probably offset by that giant void between your ears.

At a guess.....
Breadman... Breadman, I,ve only just got back and you feel you have got enough credits and smilies from Nat to kick off with the snidey abuse again,with no cause from me why do you do it? i could retaliate now which no doubt is what you are hoping for but i'm not going to because you know  sluffy will jump straight in and say that was uncalled for poor breaders is a victim again, we dont need you, this forum etc etc the usual protect bread at all cost shit. Sluffy take note your boy snideman is starting again and i did'nt do anything to initiate it ...... at a guess.

Did you knock one out to cure your heavy balls?  Smile

65Good news for fatties - Page 4 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Fri Apr 17 2015, 10:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Terrible thread, you should be ashamed nat

66Good news for fatties - Page 4 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Sat Apr 18 2015, 00:12

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Breadman is seriously into fat women, just had a pm from a trusted source, he's into fat flaps big time.

67Good news for fatties - Page 4 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Sat Apr 18 2015, 00:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:Breadman is seriously into fat women, just had a pm from a trusted source, he's into fat flaps big time.

Maybe that's why you never get any Jake because you are too fussy?

68Good news for fatties - Page 4 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Sat Apr 18 2015, 00:38

Jake McHale wrote:Breadman is seriously into fat women, just had a pm from a trusted source, he's into fat flaps big time.

Yup.

Can't argue with that statement.

Mrs AD screamed her (hairy) arse off when we did it.

69Good news for fatties - Page 4 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Sat Apr 18 2015, 05:59

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Dream on breadman ,you have to get someone in to service the rotund Mrs bread as your fat little inch won't get anywhere near its target due to logistics problems,you'd probably have a problem clearing the hole in a donut.

Last edited by Jake McHale on Sat Apr 18 2015, 06:04; edited 1 time in total

70Good news for fatties - Page 4 Empty Re: Good news for fatties Sat Apr 18 2015, 06:02

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:

At a guess.....

Did you knock one out to cure your heavy balls?  Smile
Yup donated a pint at the sperm bank y2.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum