Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst Christmas Present Ever

+3
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 10:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've received some awful presents over the years.

The worst one was a maternity bra. And I wasn't even pregnant.

Can you beat that?

2Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 10:43

I got a Richard Clayderman LP one Christmas from my Nan.

I think I was about seven at the time.

Not that I've got anything particular against the floppy haired, French doyen of Easy Listening but the seven year old me was more into Action Man and train sets if I'm completely honest.

3Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 10:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i got a socket set last year as part of a family secret santa. I am the worst at anything practical so it's abolutely no use to me at all

4Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 10:44

Do you want to swap it for a Richard Clayderman LP?

5Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 10:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you can have the socket set but i think i'll pass on Richard Clayderman Laughing

6Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 10:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Breadman would get more use from my unwanted maternity bra.

7Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 10:51

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think Breadman would get more use from my unwanted maternity bra.

I think you're a bit ungrateful to whoever bought that for you because they must have put some real effort into finding it.

Nursing bras with odd cup sizes (one C and one A) aren't easy to come by you know........

8Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 10:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sock slippers.
Never worn them,never will. Mine look like this,but in black.

Worst Christmas Present Ever 94779_366_45

9Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 10:57

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think Breadman would get more use from my unwanted maternity bra.
He would being a big tit

10Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 11:03

Worst Christmas Present Ever Bra-on-head-pun

11Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 12:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Best of Top of the Pops '69 vinyl record was purchased for me by my auntie who lives in South Africa. http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Best-Of-Top-Pops/dp/B000086EIW
Basically it was covers of the Stones, Marvin Gaye etc done by session musicians and is perhaps the naffest record of all time.
It made a superb ashtray, but I thanked my Auntie profusely as one does.
So she bought me the 1970 one the next year.

12Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 12:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Best of Top of the Pops '69 vinyl record was purchased for me by my auntie who lives in South Africa. http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Best-Of-Top-Pops/dp/B000086EIW

Basically it was covers of the Stones, Marvin Gaye etc done by session musicians and is perhaps the naffest record of all time.
It made a superb ashtray, but I thanked my Auntie profusely as one does.
So she bought me the 1970 one the next year.

13Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 14:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

another bad one has just popped back into my mind, i got a selection of mini aftershaves that were from the market and were all copies of the proper brands, Jazz was called Pizazz is the one that sticks in my brain. It also came with a packet of hankies! :facepalm:

14Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 14:39

Norpig wrote:another bad one has just popped back into my mind, i got a selection of mini aftershaves that were from the market and were all copies of the proper brands, Jazz was called Pizazz is the one that sticks in my brain. It also came with a packet of hankies! :facepalm:

Ha ha!

Monogrammed hankies!

Can you still get them, I wonder....?

I always used to get a box every year when I was a kid.

Came in very handy when I hit my teens.........

15Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 14:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

I don't get it.

16Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 14:42

I got a lot of colds.

Possibly brought on by my immune system being suppressed to the point of collapse by all the masturbating I was doing.

17Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 14:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:
Norpig wrote:another bad one has just popped back into my mind, i got a selection of mini aftershaves that were from the market and were all copies of the proper brands, Jazz was called Pizazz is the one that sticks in my brain. It also came with a packet of hankies! :facepalm:

Ha ha!

Monogrammed hankies!

Can you still get them, I wonder....?

I always used to get a box every year when I was a kid.

I used to use the curtains!!Smile

18Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 14:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

too much information SK affraid

19Worst Christmas Present Ever Empty Re: Worst Christmas Present Ever Tue Dec 23 2014, 22:12

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My worst one was not probably the worst one but it was because I thought it was something different.
It must have been about 1994 and I wanted the Bolton red and blue striped away shirt. I told my parents that I really wanted it as it looked good and I really was a big fan at that point. Anyway, I went in my parents room a few days before Christmas and saw an item of clothing wrapped up. I opened a corner and could see blue material and I was over the moon.
Come Christmas Day I saved this present to last. I came to open it smiling and happy, and when I opened it, it was some underpants. I was fuming. 
So yeah that was the one that comes to mind most.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum