Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liverpool v Bolton WINNER PLAYS PALACE on tv!

+18
Hipster_Nebula
Michael Bolton
Norpig
Keegan
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
White84
boltonbonce
doffcocker
LW23
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Bwfc1958 wrote:Bloody hell fellas, have some faith. I reckon we can nick a draw then turn them over at the macron. Fifth round here we come!!
This is what I said before the game at Anfield and I stick by it. It is not blind faith. It's quiet confidence, cautious optimism.
I don't think it will be easy by any stretch, it will probably be proper backs to the wall stuff at times, but If we defend as we did in the first game I see no reason why we can't nick the win. 
I can't understand the negativity. It might be roughly the same players that Freedman left but it is certainly not the same team.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Bloody hell fellas, have some faith. I reckon we can nick a draw then turn them over at the macron. Fifth round here we come!!

I can't understand the negativity. It might be roughly the same players that Freedman left but it is certainly not the same team.

These players were always going to find some positivity eventually and they are playing better because of it but quality-wise and to some degree organisationally, they aren't as good as half the teams in the Championship. Even Rotherham will provide a stiff challenge and lose that and we're still in easy reach of the relegation zone. Hopefully it will go the other way.
So beating Liverpool is a chicken that shouldn't be counted. Ever.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The weak link in our team is Liam feeney, he's dreadful, I've never seen a supposed winger turn back so many times rather than take a man on

Boggersbelief wrote:The weak link in our team is Liam feeney, he's dreadful, I've never seen a supposed winger turn back so many times rather than take a man on

i noticed that on saturday, many times he could have knocked it on half a yard and crossed it and never did.

saying that there was only ever eidur in the box, heskey always seemed to be hanging back ten yards outside, but again, that could have been to pick up rebounds!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:The weak link in our team is Liam feeney, he's dreadful, I've never seen a supposed winger turn back so many times rather than take a man on

You got that from the chatbox?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You got that from the chatbox?

I wasn't on the chat box

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The game v palace will be on TV aswell

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Crystal Palace game will be played on Saturday the 14th Feb with a 5:30pm kick off.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:The Crystal Palace game will be played on Saturday the 14th Feb with a 5:30pm kick off.

Is it at Anfield or Selhurst?

Oops..

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What game v Palace? We don't have a scheduled fixture against Crystal Palace yet! 

First we have a league game this weekend then we play a replay against Liverpool at the Macron. If we win that one then let's talk about what's on television and what isn't.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:If we win that one then let's talk about what's on television and what isn't.

Don't be silly, I talk about what's on TV every single day. It's my life.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Love the avatar Nat. 

I'm just pointing out that talk of us v CP being televised is a little premature. I would prefer to concentrate on the next game then worry about the replay v Liverpool. 

As to what's on TV today well I like to try and catch up with stuff like NCIS and CSI when I have the time but that's about all atm.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just bought my tickets for the replay. Maximum of 4 tickets though! What's all that about? It's not going to sell out. I wanted 5

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've bought my ticket for the replay only to then find out there are no trains from Horwich Parkway after the match due to electrical works Mad

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:i've bought my ticket for the replay only to then find out there are no trains from Horwich Parkway after the match due to electrical works Mad
It's only 21 miles from horwich to burnage. You can walk it in just under 7 hours, I really don't know what you're complaining about.

Just plain fucking lazy some people.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Norpig wrote:i've bought my ticket for the replay only to then find out there are no trains from Horwich Parkway after the match due to electrical works Mad
It's only 21 miles from horwich to burnage. You can walk it in just under 7 hours, I really don't know what you're complaining about.

Just plain fucking lazy some people.

sorry 1958 what was i thinking? The exercise will do me good Very Happy

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone want to purchase my 5th ticket for me? Its a kids ticket Im wanting. If anyone can put it in with theirs that'd be great. I'll transfer the money instantly or send a fiver in the post. Let me know as its a particular seat I need. thanks guys.

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Does anyone want to purchase my 5th ticket for me?  Its a kids ticket Im wanting.  If anyone can put it in with theirs that'd be great.  I'll transfer the money instantly or send a fiver in the post.  Let me know as its a particular seat I need. thanks guys.

I can buy it for you if you want, buying my tickets later today.

Have you tried buying the ticket yourself? I know it is limited to four tickets but I think that is in one purchase. You used to be able to buy 4 then log back in and buy another 4 (unless it has changed).

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Have you tried buying the ticket yourself? I know it is limited to four tickets but I think that is in one purchase. You used to be able to buy 4 then log back in and buy another 4 (unless it has changed).
Just tried but it wont let me (Not all items in your basket were assigned to valid Client Reference Numbers.)

If you could buy me the following ticket then that would be great

Area: JU2
Row: BB
Seat: 57

Under 18s

Let me know how you want me to transfer funds Smile

Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: