Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liverpool v Bolton WINNER PLAYS PALACE on tv!

+18
Hipster_Nebula
Michael Bolton
Norpig
Keegan
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
White84
boltonbonce
doffcocker
LW23
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Interesting that the club has chosen this match of all matches to give away free travel.

As if there was ever gonna be a shortage of people looking for a cheap piss up.

Stop being so negative.

I'm being driven to the game by the way.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:Interesting that the club has chosen this match of all matches to give away free travel.

As if there was ever gonna be a shortage of people looking for a cheap piss up.

I'm being driven to the game by the way.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Posted on our Facebook page:

"Reminiscing from the past Back in 93 Liverpool v Bolton my favourite game of all time we were in div 2 they were the cup holders had 11 international playing for them John Barnes was playing!! It was a massive giant kill we drew with them at home first on a icy pitch some one had forgotten on purpose the undersoil Heating really should not have been played it suited us more than them we went 2 0 up Graham Souness threw loads of cup of tea at half time up they came back and got 2 goals. Everybody said we had missed our chance to beat them knowing we had to go to anfield. I got to the game late I was walking down the isle trying to find my seat when I looked up and saw Didy David Lee cross and Mcginley head home!! I went ballistic in the Isle it was the best celebrated goal it went on for ages!! David Lee took them apart. The Kop clapped us of never been done before so memorable!! Let's hope for the same , Roll on next sat my adrenalin is pumping thinking about it !! Comments please"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Craig Davies is injured again and he thinks he's gonna be missing Liverpool...Not serious but really annoying were his words!!! (apparently) 

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What is it with these so-called professional sportsmen that stops them staying fit? Absolute ponces.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Good win today.Typical Bolton go 2-0 up and should make sure they don't fuck up and within 3 minutes give away a penalty.The game had everything we hit the  post the bar twice,Craig Davies missed a few sitters.
Then 6 minutes of injury time,after their goal was ruled out for offside.
The Ref played 7 minutes at least then right at the death Lonerghan made a worldly tipping it on the post.
Heart racing blood and thunder Championship match.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wrong thread 84, this is for the up and coming FA Cup game against Liverpool...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What KP meant to say was BELLEND!

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sell your my Liverpool ticket for blow jobs for all the gas fitters ,joiners and brick layers,plumbers,apprentices.
Throw a tenner ::dance:: Very Happy  in with it should cover26 blow jobs on site.We will film it you will receive a small percentage of profits.
All ready named the film baggy and saggy takes a cock or 20 plus.
On the front it will say old slappers last stand ( or kneel in your case) warning lots of cum splash shots.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Friend takes the whistle

Kevin Friend will oversee Wanderers’ FA Cup clash against Liverpool at Anfield this weekend.

A vastly experienced official who operates predominantly in the Premier League, the Leicestershire based referee last took charge of a Bolton game when the Whites suffered a 3-2 defeat at Wigan in December 2013.

Prior to that, Friend also officiated Wanderers’ FA Cup third round replay against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light in January 2013, where a Marvin Sordell brace earned the Trotters progression into the next round of the competition.

Finally, the 43-year-old also took the whistle for the Whites’ league outing against Liverpool at Macron Stadium in January 2012 – a game which saw Bolton run out 3-1 winners over the Reds courtesy of goals from Mark Davies, Nigel Reo-Coker and Gretar Steinsson.

During the current campaign, Friend has overseen 18 games, most of which have been top flight encounters, and has brandished 76 yellow and three red cards so far.

Andrew Garratt and David Bryan will run the line, while Neil Swarbrick is the fourth official.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Inside Euxton: Wanderers train ahead of Liverpool cup clash

With Wanderers set to come up against Liverpool in the fourth round of the FA Cup at Anfield this Saturday, the Bolton first team squad have been being put through their paces ahead of the clash on Merseyside.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:We're going to have a great following of 5,500 barmy Wanderers fans at Anfield, is anyone going?

Kinda answered your own question there amigo....

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Liverpool v Bolton

SETTING THE SCENE 

Boasting a strong cup record against Liverpool, Bolton Wanderers travel to Merseyside on Saturday looking to emulate two of the club’s most famous nights.

Goals from Andy Walker and John McGinlay saw the Whites triumph 2-0 at Anfield the last time the two sides faced off in the FA Cup back in 1993, while a last-minute Youri Djorkaeff penalty saw Bolton triumph 3-2 in 2003 in what is the most recent cup meeting.

Neil Lennon’s side head into the tie having lost just one of their last 12 matches, however Brendan Rodgers’ men are currently on an equally impressive run themselves, boasting a similar record with just one defeat from their last 15 outings.

TEAM NEWS

Lee Chung-Yong (leg) will miss the trip to Anfield having been ruled out for seven-to-ten days following a scan after returning early from international duty, while Craig Davies (hamstring) has also been ruled out after suffering a recurrence of the injury that sidelined him for four matches last month.

However, manager Neil Lennon is hopeful that Zach Clough (hamstring) could feature as the young forward closes in on a first team return, having been out of action since making his debut against Wigan Athletic earlier this month.

Meanwhile, Joe Mason has returned to parent club Cardiff City while Marc Tierney (leg), Mark Davies and Max Clayton (both knee) all remain long-term absentees.

LAST LIVERPOOL XI (v Chelsea, D1-1)

Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Markovic, Lucas, Henderson, Moreno, Gerrard (Lallana 70), Sterling, Coutinho.

ONE TO WATCH

Although not guaranteed to start on Saturday ahead of Liverpool’s Capital One Cup semi-final second leg against Chelsea next week, captain Steven Gerrard remains the Reds’ main man this season.

Having announced his decision to leave Anfield in the summer with MLS side LA Galaxy his next port of call, there is a strong desire on the red half of Merseyside for the midfielder to sign off with a trophy, adding extra spice to Saturday’s FA Cup tie.

The Reds’ saviour on numerous occasions over the years, Gerrard is currently the club’s leading goalscorer so far this season with nine goals to his name, including two in Liverpool’s third round victory over AFC Wimbledon.

LAST TIME WE WERE HERE (Liverpool 3-1 Bolton, 27 August 2011)

Wanderers will be eager to avoid a repeat of their last visit to Anfield, having fallen to defeat against Liverpool.

Jordan Henderson fired Kenny Dalglish’s side ahead before two goals in the space of two second-half minutes from Martin Skrtel and Charlie Adam seemingly secured the result with less than an hour on the clock.

The Whites pulled one back late on through Ivan Klasnic, the forward beating Pepe Reina from close-range after Martin Petrov pounced on a Jamie Carragher mistake, but it was to offer little consolation on the day.

However, Bolton would get their revenge later in the campaign, winning by the same scoreline at Macron Stadium in what was one of the Trotters’ performances of the season.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Press Conference:

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is a war dance (getting ready for the Liverpool game) outside rivington barn on friday night 11:55pm if anyone is interested.

Bring your sandals and a large stick.

scottjames30 wrote:There is a war dance (getting ready for the Liverpool game) outside rivington barn on friday night 11:55pm if anyone is interested.

Bring your sandals and a large stick.

Scott tries hard to get more people to local dogging spot Wink

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I have a feeling there is a potential banana skin here. Im not getting my hopes up (no doubt come 3pm when ive had a few beers and am looking to start filtering down towards anfield I will) 

I reckon we will go in to the game, full of confidence, complacent and thinking we will pull off a so-called 'giant killing'... 

We will lose about 5-0. 

Looking at our current squad, most of our best players are out injured so we cant field a 'full strength' side anyway, Liverpool's bench will be worth more than our entire squad. 

Oh well, im going... late kick off so get several hours of drinking in Liverpool center to get through first!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Emile Heskey Press Conference:

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

@OfficialBWFC: LENNON: "@ZachClough is about 80 percent fit. We'll have to have a look tomorrow and see how he is."

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we might turn this Liverpool team over, they'll be too busy getting ready for the Chelsea game on tuesday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum