Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liverpool v Bolton WINNER PLAYS PALACE on tv!

+18
Hipster_Nebula
Michael Bolton
Norpig
Keegan
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
White84
boltonbonce
doffcocker
LW23
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I have a feeling there is a potential banana skin here. Im not getting my hopes up 

I reckon we will go in to the game, full of confidence, complacent and thinking we will pull off a so-called 'giant killing'... 

We will lose about 5-0. 

Looking at our current squad, most of our best players are out injured so we cant field a 'full strength' side anyway, Liverpool's bench will be worth more than our entire squad. 
I feel we can go there and get a great result now after reading that. You're confidence in the team is overwhelming.
You must have some confidence. You think that playing the team that just missed out on the title last season away from home is a potential banana skin.

That's the sort of thing a Real Madrid fan might say not a mid table championship teams supporter.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going for a Bolton loss on this game, I can't see us winning this one.

My prediction: Liverpool 2-0 Bolton.

Hope I'm wrong!

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Bloody hell fellas, have some faith. I reckon we can nick a draw then turn them over at the macron. Fifth round here we come!!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going for a sneaky 2-1 win. Lennon knows what it's like being underdogs against a top side, he will have the defence shored up and hope to hit them on the counter.

Let's not forget we are a side that's lost 1 in 12, I do not fear them one bit

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope your right Boggers! Smile

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ill be shocked if we don't beat them.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Their probably line up - mignolet, can, skrtel, sakho, Johnson, henderson, Allen, Enrique, lallana, coutinho, borini

Keep coutinho and lallana quiet and we will do them

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My lovely wife Wendy, a lifelong Scouse Red is going to the match with her dad tomorrow. Work commitments mean I can't attend but I find myself in a bit of a quandary here.

I want us to win of course but the last time we beat Liverpool (3-1 under Owen Coyle) it was several days before I was really forgiven, probably because I (may) have been a bit smug about the whole thing. That was before we were married though and I suspect that should we win tomorrow I will have to rein in any joy I might be feeling or spend some considerable time sleeping on our much too short couch. 

Any ideas on the appropriate levels of celebration I should display? Or should I just say to hell with it and break out the camp bed at the final whistle and set it up in the attic?  Very Happy 

:COYW: ::bwfcfan:: ::bwfc:: :uk:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Your last paragraph is the best way Peter! Very Happy :COYW:

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

One camp bed being broken out of the cupboard as we speak.  Laughing

And if we lose then Wendy's getting in it!  Laughing (PS if you believe that then look out of your window now, you'll see Wing Commander Gammon and the rest of Pork Squad flying in close parade formation)

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Spend the next couple of hours after our win apologizing and assuring her that the Reds will turn over the Blues on Tuesday.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:One camp bed being broken out of the cupboard as we speak.  Laughing

And if we lose then Wendy's getting in it!  Laughing (PS if you believe that then look out of your window now, you'll see Wing Commander Gammon and the rest of Pork Squad flying in close parade formation)
Laughing

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know a few scousers, had a few txt this morning already, we'd better win.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I hate Saturdays in the office. I have to sit here in case something urgent comes in but right now I've got twenty minutes to go, I'm caught up on every scrap of work I could find and there's nothing at all happening. I get overtime for it and the money is welcome of course but being sat alone in a room where there are normally twenty three other people is exceptionally dull. Almost as dull as a Dougie Freedman Press Conference.  :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy:

Go take shits in peoples top drawers

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just in case you can't get BTSport in your home and like me aren't going to the match a list of available streams can be found here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I used this site a lot in the last season of the Prem and it's generally extremely reliable. For me it works best on Chrome with adblock on. Hope others find it helpful.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bogdan, Moxey, Mills, Ream, Dervite, Vela, Danns, Pratley, Feeney, Gudjohnsen, Heskey 

subs: Lonergan, McNaughton, Spearing, Hall, Trotter, Wheater, Wilkinson

LFC: Mignolet, Johnson, Can, Sakho, Manquillo, Allen, Henderson, Enrique, Coutinho, Lallana, Sterling

SUB: Ward, Lovren, Lambert, Lucas, Borini, Rossiter, Markovic

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

352 again by the looks?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No Gerard - which is good...

Boggersbelief