Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Natasha 'real'?

+14
Angry Dad
Lyric Todkill
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
TheHateCamel
Lofty_Love
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
largehat
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Quent
Reebok_Rebel
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

91Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 23:13

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think its a screen shot of the movie 'The Omen'

92Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Fri May 25 2012, 23:25

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quent wrote:Largehat, who/what is that in your avatar?

Haha, Lofty Love is right.

It's a screenshot from the remake of 'The Omen' in 2006. That lovely chap in my avatar appears over the shoulder of the poor lady in question in one single frame - so quick in fact that both she and you as a viewer - are not sure what it was. When I got it on DVD I had to rewind and pause it lots of times to get the still image.

The Omen is about the Anti-Christ, Damian, being born and placed with a powerful family from birth. When Damian is still a small boy, his 'mother', the lady in question becomes pregnant with another child and starts having horrendous hallucinations and terrible, awful nightmares. The unborn child needs to die or he will be a threat to Damian's legacy etc.

The original film was very, very frightening. The remake was a bit cheesier but the nightmare sequences I describe were actually left out of the original completely, so they were something new.

93Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Sat May 26 2012, 12:34

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

After reading that Salut Sunderland peice, just realised that Natasha has been 32 for 2 years now (as she was 31 in 2010)!!!!

94Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Sat May 26 2012, 19:17

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:After reading that Salut Sunderland peice, just realised that Natasha has been 32 for 2 years now (as she was 31 in 2010)!!!!

Maybe my maths isn't too good but....

31 in 2010

32 in 2011

33 in 2012

Am I missing something?

95Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Sat May 26 2012, 19:28

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Apparently not Smile

96Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Sat May 26 2012, 19:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

Maybe my maths isn't too good but....

31 in 2010

32 in 2011

33 in 2012

Am I missing something?

No, just like everyone else I age 1 year every 12 months. Mr Amos clearly thinks I am a Goddess or something.

97Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Sat May 26 2012, 19:53

Natasha is clearly some Blackburn Big Boy taking the piss.

98Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Sat May 26 2012, 20:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Natasha is clearly some Blackburn Big Boy taking the piss.

nob

99Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Sat May 26 2012, 23:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

She's got a handlebar moustache and smokes a pipe so she does.

100Is Natasha 'real'?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Sun May 27 2012, 09:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
I live with Natasha and she's OK if a little pushy. If you really want to know, she is good looking in a stereotypical kind of way, has a nice body but she's not that good in the sack as she has trouble "letting go" - sex isn't really her thing especially if she doesn't feel in control. Her only regrets in life are that she isn't quite rich enough to afford proper staff and wished she understood football. But she's not a bad person at heart so give her a break.

Nuggy, is that you?
Chat later hon. Not here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum