Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWFCST's Response To BWFC Owners Regarding Academy Funding

+5
Sluffy
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
whatsgoingon
boltonbonce
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

thats as close as you will get to Boncey admitting to being annoyed, if you'd done this to one of my ST threads i would have been on your case in much stronger terms

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:It's the thread title that bothers me. I didn't post the email with that in mind. I'm more than a little pissed off.
And if you wanted more prominence for it Sluffy,you should have posted it on my own personal thread,where people flock to read my wondrous doings.
Apart from Nat of course.
Boncey, Nat has started a thread about me, I'm in the big time now

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you manage to piss Bonce off you must have done wrong.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just thrown a pencil at the wall in temper. Don't mess with me.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Sluffy you took someone else's thread and as a a mod amended it to suit your own agenda, if that's not overstepping the mark then i don't know what is

I took a POST (not a thread) did not AMEND it in any way and gave it the prominence it clearly deserves by making it into a thread whereby those who don't read every single post on here can easily see it (and read it if they chose).

That is part of the job for being a mod - trying to make the place more accessible for everyone.

boltonbonce wrote:It's the thread title that bothers me. I didn't post the email with that in mind. I'm more than a little pissed off.

Sorry if I pissed you off, that certainly wasn't my intention.

I'm not here to piss anyone off merely trying to make the place more interesting and involving for the benefit of all of us.

The title is factual.

However if it has upset you that much please tell me what you would like me to retitle it (as long as it isn't along the lines of Sluffy is a mentalist or some such).

boltonbonce wrote:I've just thrown a pencil at the wall in temper. Don't mess with me.

Did it bounce back and stick in your head?

Please tell me it did.

We've not had any anecdotes about you hurting yourself for a while and we could do with one.

Thanks in advance.

(Photos is possible. Ta.)

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy when you look at the titles of threads in this section it clearly says this thread was started by Boncey. He is an ST member and you have misrepresented him and his views on the ST by reposting it and adding your own title.

As a mod/admin you have that power but this time you have abused it i'm afraid

And as for the title being factual  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Norpig on Fri Jun 10 2016, 14:49; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFCST's Response To BWFC Owners Regarding Academy Funding.

People can read it and make up their own mind.

I'm getting a tattoo. So think on.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I've just thrown a pencil at the wall in temper. Don't mess with me.

Did it bounce back and stick in your head?

Please tell me it did.

We've not had any anecdotes about you hurting yourself for a while and we could do with one.

Thanks in advance.

(Photos is possible. Ta.)
Nothing happening accident wise Bread. But yesterday,as I was looking through the window of a Coral bookies,a man walked towards me with a large boxer dog. On reaching me,the dog calmly stopped,and lifted his leg. I felt a warm glow.
The bloke on the end of the lead was on his mobile,and didn't notice what had occurred,but the dog and I exchanged a knowing glance.
It was a look that said ''ave it,you Bolton loser'.
That could be my imagination though. I've chucked the pants in the bin.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Liar you told me you could only have crayons in there at home

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:Sluffy you took someone else's thread and as a a mod amended it to suit your own agenda, if that's not overstepping the mark then i don't know what is

I took a POST (not a thread) did not AMEND it in any way and gave it the prominence it clearly deserves by making it into a thread whereby those who don't read every single post on here can easily see it (and read it if they chose).

That is part of the job for being a mod - trying to make the place more accessible for everyone.

Sorry if I pissed you off, that certainly wasn't my intention.

I'm not here to piss anyone off merely trying to make the place more interesting and involving for the benefit of all of us.

The title is factual.

However if it has upset you that much please tell me what you would like me to retitle it (as long as it isn't along the lines of Sluffy is a mentalist or some such).
better to start your own thread in a case like this, maybe only change non confrontational ones like being linked with someone being updated to signing someone
while what your adding is right it completely changes the context

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Liar you told me you could only have crayons in there at home
It was smuggled in. Fags,drugs and pencils are currency here.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

whatsgoingon wrote:Better to start your own thread in a case like this, maybe only change non confrontational ones like being linked with someone being updated to signing someone.

while what your adding is right it completely changes the context

May I just remind you of your ORIGINAL response to the ORIGINAL post, on the ORIGINAL thread -

whatsgoingon wrote:What a bunch of self important pricks, they've collected probably about £20,000 and they think they are the clubs saviours. The more I read from these bell ends the closer I get to Sluffy's hatred of them.
Every correspondence says the same things, we want all the information both public and confidential before we help in any way. Well if you don't want to help fuck off then and stop trying to convince everyone you're anything but a bunch of tossers with a pathological view of their own importance.
I haven't done my tenner despite pledging it because I wasn't sure, now I am sure and sure that they offer absolutely nothing.

I fail to see how what I did change the context of what was already posted by others before I even had chance to start the new thread.

I apologise to Bonce if I upset him but I don't believe I've been underhanded, used any spin, been devious, had an agenda or anything else people would wish to accuse me of.

I've simply posted a factual letter, plus responses already made to it into a thread better to be seen by everyone.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i give up, i'm leaving it now  Rolling Eyes

"I apologise to Bonce if I upset him but I don't believe I've been underhanded, used any spin, been devious, had an agenda or anything else people would wish to accuse me of."

You've taken a thread started by someone else and altered its title to reflect your own personal opinion without consulting its author.

Seriously, if you can't see the problem with that, you need help.

Not joking now.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

that's what i've been saying Breaders but when it comes to Sluffy and the ST he is completely blinkered

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy needs our help. He's out of control.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Absolutely I'm only talking about changes to the title of a thread started by someone else, the direction and context of a thread is dictated by the posts on it, and can change in context and even on occasions degenerate into farce (boncey) but changing a title for example from Parkinson the new favourite to Parkinson appointed is factual and non subjective so in my opinion is non invasive. 
On this occasion it was a more subjective title based on the OP's take on it and by changing that it appeared that was the OP's position. 
I stand by my post 100% but that is my opinion not Bonceys who started the thread.
That's just my opinion (I'm not a mod anymore now am I?  Very Happy)

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:"I apologise to Bonce if I upset him but I don't believe I've been underhanded, used any spin, been devious, had an agenda or anything else people would wish to accuse me of."

You've taken a thread started by someone else and altered its title to reflect your own personal opinion without consulting its author.

Seriously, if you can't see the problem with that, you need help.

Not joking now.

I've taken a POST (not a thread) and given it more prominence.

I've done such things MANY times before on here and previous forums over the many years I have modded without ever having any comment about it.

I've entitled the thread FACTUALLY it wasn't an OPINION subjective or otherwise!

I attached a couple of existing posts which had ALREADY been posted in reply to that particular post also - which had ALREADY established a theme for debate - either pro or anti.

Only at that point did I make my own comments.

Thank you once again for caring about my mental health.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

round and round we go, Sluffy you are in the wrong here and you know it. 

If it was factual it would have said refused to help fund for now until it could be fully assessed or such like but that wouldn't fit your anti ST diatribes would it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum