Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seems the Labour Party is imploding

+16
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Norpig
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
wessy
Soul Kitchen
Cajunboy
whatsgoingon
karlypants
gloswhite
boltonbonce
xmiles
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

41Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

After the leave victory,Boris looked surprisingly deflated. 

He knew. He knew the horse had bolted.

I'll burn my life size cut out of BF if he ever gets the top job.

42Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'll burn my life size cut out of BF if he ever gets the top job.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Article-0-1A969243000005DC-333_306x423

43Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't worry. I'm confident.

44Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Sun Jun 26 2016, 21:44

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boris has upset a lot of the MPs in the Tory party shitting on Cameron, without a doubt a front runner but maybe a bit risky for the blue rinse brigade. Funny thing is if a labour leader looked like Boris he would be made a laughing stock by the Tory press, but somehow Boris the Buffoon is a loveable rogue

45Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Sun Jun 26 2016, 22:11

boltonbonce wrote:After the leave victory,Boris looked surprisingly deflated. 

On my phone the r and the n in burn look to close together, had to do a double take.

46Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Sun Jun 26 2016, 22:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:But I don't understand your reaction, Boris was horrendous throughout. 

Seriously?  The pundits would argue, based on the outcome, that he ran the best campaign!

47Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Sun Jun 26 2016, 22:26

Reebok Trotter wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:But I don't understand your reaction, Boris was horrendous throughout. 

Seriously?  The pundits would argue, based on the outcome, that he ran the best campaign!

Can't think of one pundit who's argued that. The consensus of what I've read and watched is that he's said anything he can he'd thought would get a win as he knows his leadership bid depended on it. Boris isn't ideologically tied to Leave, he never has been this is about his career.

Anyway I was referring to the lies he told throughout the campaign and principally the one he had slapped on the side of the Leave bus.

48Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Sun Jun 26 2016, 22:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Can't think of one pundit who's argued that. The consensus of what I've read and watched is that he's said anything he can he'd thought would get a win as he knows his leadership bid depended on it. Boris isn't ideologically tied to Leave, he never has been this is about his career.

Anyway I was referring to the lies he told throughout the campaign and principally the one he had slapped on the side of the Leave bus.

We can both agree to disagree but history will show that Boris won the day and Cameron fell on his sword.

49Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Sun Jun 26 2016, 22:33

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Barb Dwyer wrote:

On my phone the r and the n in burn look to close together, had to do a double take.
Very Happy

50Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Sun Jun 26 2016, 22:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb has painted a mental picture that I may never be able to erase. Crying or Very sad

51Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Sun Jun 26 2016, 22:35

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

We can both agree to disagree but history will show that Boris won the day and Cameron fell on his sword.
Heseltine won the day, but he never got the crown!!!

52Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Sun Jun 26 2016, 22:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Can't think of one punit who's argued that. The consensus of what I've read and watched is that he's said anything he can he'd thought would get a win as he knows his leadership bid depended on it. Boris isn't ideologically tied to Leave, he never has been this is about his career.

Heseltine won the day, but he never got the crown!!!

Indeed he did but I'm sure you'll agree that his fringe was always suspect. Back pedalling around Liverpool with his barnett  firmly squeezed down under his hard hat made him look like a total ponce and his postulating about how Liverpool was a wonderful city just seemed so disingenuous coming from a Southern Jessie. The Scousers never bought into Tarzan. Why would they?

53Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Sun Jun 26 2016, 22:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Westland did for Tarzan.

54Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Sun Jun 26 2016, 23:14

Reebok Trotter wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Yes, and IMO both are absolute toerags who have run awful campaigns. 

But if you think Boris has lead a clean campaign where he didn't consistently tell lies you're delusional.

56Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Mon Jun 27 2016, 08:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i said on here when Corbyn was made leader he would be lucky to last 2 years, he never had the support of the Parliamentary party from day one and he will only alienate even more of middle England when he brings more of his left wing cronies in to the shadow cabinet.

As a lifelong Labour supporter it saddens me to think that even with the Tories in freefall they would still win an election if Corbyn stays as Labour leader

57Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Mon Jun 27 2016, 09:13

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You do that and I'll burn my Brucie album, but if he doesn't get PM then Parkinson could sign him.
We need physical players in L1

58Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Mon Jun 27 2016, 09:30

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

The trouble with Corbyn is that he lives in a fantasy world. Here is a quote from his latest statement:

"Neither wing of the Tory government has an exit plan. Labour will now ensure that our reform agenda is at the heart of the negotiations that lie ahead."

How exactly is he going to ensure Labour is at the heart of the negotiations?

60Seems the Labour Party is imploding - Page 3 Empty Re: Seems the Labour Party is imploding Mon Jun 27 2016, 11:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Like Labour, its the MP's who don't want him, although he's still hugely popular with the party members. Although I like him, I think he will miss out on being PM.

I think Boris is a shoe-in for the PM job. He's the most popular candidate by a mile amongst the rank and file Tory members. 

I would be amazed if Boris ever works again although it does look like he's teflon coated.

On Thursday he promised us that by leaving the EU we'd cut immigration. On Friday he said leaving the EU won't cut immigration at all. 
But by then we'd voted to cut our first line of defence against immigration so if anything it will increase. Was he strung up from the nearest lamppost? Incredibly, no.

On Thursday he told us to leave the EU because we are paying £350million a week that could be spent on the NHS. On Friday he said we don't spend anything like that on Europe and the NHS won't be getting the money anyway. Lynch mob? No - just another media opportunity.

On Thursday he told us that all the financial and political analysts who said that the British economy would suffer if we left the EU were "making idle threats"and "they need us more". An hour ago, the pound which was already on it's knees started to fall against the Euro FFS! The one currency they predicted would retain parity with us.
Recession looms with the inevitable job losses, pension cuts, decrease in property values (already down 5% in a week but predicted to fall by 20%) reduced public services, higher prices in the shops and inflation.

Are they calling for Boris's head?
Well yes they are, but only in the minority Remain-friendly media where he is described as a traitor to his country and a liar.

My question is how many U-turns will be enough for leave voters to realise they've actually lost and turn on Boris?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum