Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Negotiating new trade deals with Europe and other countries...

+8
Boggersbelief
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

This is not a feud you'll win WGO.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:This is not a feud you'll win WGO.
Watch and learn grasshopper  Very Happy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:This is not a feud you'll win WGO.
Watch and learn grasshopper  Very Happy

He's up her arse, ignore him

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Is a branch of Whittam international PLC responsible for the script writing of the big breakfast. I keep thinking you couldn't possibly look like a bigger fuck up and you keep proving me wrong.
:rofl:

If you gauge success as running a huge company (17 staff at last count) then guilty as charged.

No I just haven't seen many win a feud with Nat, I've put her in her place a few times. But the intellectually challenged (Boggers) struggle. 

Make sure you're in the forst group WGO.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Is a branch of Whittam international PLC responsible for the script writing of the big breakfast. I keep thinking you couldn't possibly look like a bigger fuck up and you keep proving me wrong.
:rofl:

If you gauge success as running a huge company (17 staff at last count) then guilty as charged.
What a bell end I know sandwich shops with more than 17 staff, 
You keep taking the tablets sweet cheeks

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:No I just haven't seen many win a feud with Nat, I've put her in her place a few times. But the intellectually challenged (Boggers) struggle. 

That is terrible grammar.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:No I just haven't seen many win a feud with Nat, I've put her in her place a few times. But the intellectually challenged (Boggers) struggle. 

He probably did it on a phone, anyway fuckface who you taking a pop at

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

That pothead 74

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

That pothead 74
Ah get you I thought you meant I was, Sorry mate and you're not a fuckface at all

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Which is why what happens over the next couple of months has to be watched very, very carefully because somehow we have managed to put the future of our nation on the line.

We haven't though.

There's been a total over-reaction to the result.

For most people nothing will change.
I totally agree.

Some people need to develop a backbone.

We have created a nation of jellyfish.

Cajunboy wrote:I totally agree.

There's been no over reaction, the economic performance since has been very poor you can't expect people to plod along as if nothing is happening. Even Leave voters are clearly shocked.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Ah get you I thought you meant I was, Sorry mate and you're not a fuckface at all

Do you accept you haven't yet grasped the basics of the English language?

Read the above quote if in doubt.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:

There's been no over reaction, the economic performance since has been very poor you can't expect people to plod along as if nothing is happening. Even Leave voters are clearly shocked.
You are very clever if you have measured the economic performance since the EU vote.

George Osborne said we would need an immediate  Budget  after the EU vote, in a need to fill a 30  billion pound black hole.

Now we don't need it and there probaly won't be a Third World War  either.

Don't panic Captain Mainwaring!!!!!

Last edited by Cajunboy on Tue Jul 05 2016, 21:25; edited 2 times in total

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:

The economic performance you're talking about is driven by people's panic, it isn't a self driving entity.
Once the panic has subsided the exchange rates and the stock market will level out.
These things are volatile and driven by the people who were forecasting them so they are very much a self fulfilling prophecy.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

whatsgoingon wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

The economic performance you're talking about is driven by people's panic, it isn't a self driving entity.
Once the panic has subsided the exchange rates and the stock market will level out.
These things are volatile and driven by the people who were forecasting them so they are very much a self fulfilling prophecy.
Correct.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Do you accept you haven't yet grasped the basics of the English language?

Read the above quote if in doubt.
Jesus you really are a sad individual, my grammar is fine to the point I'm comfortable using slang talk in written form, but thanks for popping on sniffing my arse again.
Do you actually realise how little you actually contribute to the site.
90% of what you put on here is just abuse at people's opinions, you actually aren't intelligent enough to formulate your own.

whatsgoingon wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Yes because it's all about market confidence.

You learn that in A Level Economics so it's hardly earth-shattering news.

And that's precisely why all the experts on the Remain side were spot on in their predictions of how a Brexit vote would immediately have a negative impact on the economy.

And it's yet more proof that the Leave advocates knew they were lying when they were saying that it wouldn't happen.

Things may stabilise but the point is, nobody knows for sure but what is certain is that we're all immediately worse off now than we were two weeks ago.

Cajunboy wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

You are very clever if you have measured the economic performance since the EU vote.

George Osborne said we would need an immediate  Budget  after the EU vote, in a need to fill a 30  billion pound black hole.

Now we don't need it and there probaly won't be a Third World War  either.

Don't panic Captain Mainwaring!!!!!

You don't need to be 'very clever' to see the pound is at it's lowest level since 1985 you patronising twat.

As WGO says the economic performance is driven by people's uncertainty, but there's no guarantee it will definitely pick up. The fact it's caused by uncertainty in no way proves you're right, it proves the complete opposite!

Osbourne's budget has nothing to do with it, he was put in his place by Tory MPs saying they'd vote against it before the referendum - he knows he wouldn't get it through and dropped any plans to do so before.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum