Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Negotiating new trade deals with Europe and other countries...

+8
Boggersbelief
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Do you actually realise how little you actually contribute to the site.
90% of what you put on here is just abuse at people's opinions, you actually aren't intelligent enough to formulate your own.

I'm just proving I'm more intelligent than you, and therefore a better person.

Don't worry, once the football starts I'll be dispensing my knowledge rather than taking the piss.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yes but unless you're cashing your pension in now or trying to sell a house now you hang tough and sit it out.
Nobody does know for sure including you but it still doesn't stop you coming on here with a holier than thou attitude and an anger issue. Nobody knows how this will play out so stop taking it as a personal affront, throwing your toys out of the pram and grow the fuck up.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:Nobody knows how this will play out so stop taking it as a personal affront, throwing your toys out of the pram and grow the fuck up.

He's well known for that the big kid. He doesn't like it when you disagree with him

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Do you actually realise how little you actually contribute to the site.
90% of what you put on here is just abuse at people's opinions, you actually aren't intelligent enough to formulate your own.

I'm just proving I'm more intelligent than you, and therefore a better person.

Don't worry, once the football starts I'll be dispensing my knowledge rather than taking the piss.
You mean you'll be dispensing your opinion which is based on reading the Sun and watching match of the day with your mummy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think WGO has got nats number. She may aswell quit the site now

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:I totally agree.

Some people need to develop a backbone.

We have created a nation of jellyfish.

There's been no over reaction, the economic performance since has been very poor you can't expect people to plod along as if nothing is happening. Even Leave voters are clearly shocked.
You are very clever if you have measured the economic performance since the EU vote.

George Osborne said we would need an immediate  Budget  after the EU vote, in a need to fill a 30  billion pound black hole.

Now we don't need it and there probaly won't be a Third World War  either.

Don't panic Captain Mainwaring!!!!!

You don't need to be 'very clever' to see the pound is at it's lowest level since 1985 you patronising twat.

As WGO says the economic performance is driven by people's uncertainty, but there's no guarantee it will definitely pick up. The fact it's caused by uncertainty in no way proves you're right, it proves the complete opposite!

Osbourne's budget has nothing to do with it, he was put in his place by Tory MPs saying they'd vote against it before the referendum - he knows he wouldn't get it through and dropped any plans to do so before.
You have lost the debate when you resort to foul language.

When have I thrown my toys out the pram? I've said numerous times this uncertainty was bound to happen and may not last, I've also said plenty of times I understand why people would want to leave. 

Stop trying to characterise me (and everyone else who gives another view to your own) in the same way. You clearly want to pidgeon hole all remain voters into the same category with no regard for what's actually being said. 

Im not moaning for the sake of it, or arguing with your 'democratic right' to vote leave. It's just interesting to get everyone's views on what's going to happen.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
You have lost the debate when you resort to foul language.

Bullshit.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
You mean you'll be dispensing your opinion which is based on reading the Sun and watching match of the day with your mummy

Bolton won't be on MotD, we're in League 1.

PM me for more BWFC knowledge.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Bolton won't be on MotD, we're in League 1.

PM me for more BWFC knowledge.
You said when the football starts not when Bolton starts match of the day is football. You won't get much to form an opinion on watching 30 second Bolton highlights on channel 5.
See the bigger picture, don't be an island

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:Im not moaning for the sake of it, or arguing with your 'democratic right' to vote leave. It's just interesting to get everyone's views on what's going to happen.
You actually are to be fair, you're like Breadman lite

Post where I've said anything unfair about it.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:Post where I've said anything unfair about it.
It's just the whole soapbox thing it's getting old and repetitive.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:

You keep telling people they're boring just because you don't agree with them.

Trust me, you won't last long on here if you continue with that attitude.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It is though, nearly as boring with someone replying to every post with the standard 8 year olds response of no I'm not but you are.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:It is though, nearly as boring with someone replying to every post with the standard 8 year olds response of no I'm not but you are.

I think you missed my point.

Continue this attitude and you will be on your way.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:It is though, nearly as boring with someone replying to every post with the standard 8 year olds response of no I'm not but you are.

I think you missed my point.

Continue this attitude and you will be on your way.
Try and learn to differentiate between missed and ignored. Although in fairness if you made a point it's a step up for you.

whatsgoingon wrote:

Then don't read the threads about the referendum? The whole point is everyone gets an opinion.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm Cajunboy wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Which is why what happens over the next couple of months has to be watched very, very carefully because somehow we have managed to put the future of our nation on the line.

We haven't though.

There's been a total over-reaction to the result.

For most people nothing will change.
I totally agree.

Some people need to develop a backbone.

We have created a nation of jellyfish.
 Very true.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Then don't read the threads about the referendum? The whole point is everyone gets an opinion.

Some even hunt you down for an opinion, and bring your family into it, mafia style.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum