Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Social media treachery

+14
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Bollotom2014
Norpig
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Fabians Right Peg
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

161Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:10

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's definitely Boggers.
Let it go Nat  Very Happy

162Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's definitely Boggers. KP is tryng to muddy the waters because it would make him look foolish to admit he knowingly allowed a user to have two characters.

I'd stake my reputation on it.

163Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:18

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd stake my reputation on it.
can you not bet something that has some value to prove your point

164Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Deano to me seems like a normal poster, nothing inflammatory and over the top so why bother creating another account like that just for the sake of it? Boggers can cause enough aggro on his own without the need of another account  Very Happy

165Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Deano to me seems like a normal poster, nothing inflammatory and over the top so why bother creating another account like that just for the sake of it? Boggers can cause enough aggro on his own without the need of another account  Very Happy

He created Deano when he was banned.

166Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:can you not bet something that has some value to prove your point

Ask any Bolton supporter who is the most knowledgeable Bolton fan and they will answer: Natasha Whittam.

By the way, I was in the queue for a drink at The Macron last weekend when I heard two men behind me in the queue discussing how fit I was and what they'd like to do to me. Were you one of them?

167Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:32

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Deano to me seems like a normal poster, nothing inflammatory and over the top so why bother creating another account like that just for the sake of it? Boggers can cause enough aggro on his own without the need of another account  Very Happy
She loves a conspiracy theory, she started a full thread claiming I was a fake account for one of the mods.
She's definitely a bunny boiler - stay well clear

168Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:34

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:can you not bet something that has some value to prove your point
By the way, I was in the queue for a drink at The Macron last weekend when I heard two men behind me in the queue discussing how fit I was and what they'd like to do to me. Were you one of them?
It depends whether what they wanted to do to you was fly you over the Atlantic and drop you in the middle.

169Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
She loves a conspiracy theory, she started a full thread claiming I was a fake account for one of the mods.

There's definitely something suspicious about you. You post about things that happened before you joined.

I'm pretty sure you're BTID or Biggie.

170Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:35

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

There's definitely something suspicious about you. You post about things that happened before you joined.

I'm pretty sure you're BTID or Biggie.
There she blows  Laughing Laughing Laughing

171Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:There she blows  Laughing Laughing Laughing

You didn't deny it.

I sometimes think I am the only genuine person on here.

172Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does every new poster have to be accused of being a multiple account? Is it in the Nuts constitution?

173Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You didn't deny it.

i don't even know where to begin with that statement Shocked

174Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:39

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You didn't deny it.

I do love your sense of irony

oh and edit, I'm not a mod or a mod fake account - there is that better, I think the bunny might be done now

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:40; edited 1 time in total

175Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

He created Deano when he was banned.

No I didn't.

176Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:41

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

You didn't deny it.

i don't even know where to begin with that statement Shocked
sometimes it's better to say nothing at all, just a knowing glance or a raised eyebrow

177Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i don't believe it either Boggers

178Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i don't believe it either Boggers

You'll commit bumchumary with anyone won't you.

179Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

is that a question or a statement? Everyone knows me and Boggers are hardly best mates on here.

Bumchumary is another to add to the Nat dictionary along with bullery  Very Happy

180Social media treachery - Page 9 Empty Re: Social media treachery Fri Sep 09 2016, 11:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat is just jealous that she isn't getting any bumchummery. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum