Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Social media treachery

+14
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Bollotom2014
Norpig
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Fabians Right Peg
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

21Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 09:11

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I had this person as a friend on Facebook before he mysteriously deleted me a few months back.
Anyway, I chose not to bring it up, I just got on with pretending I had some respect left for him - chatting, reminiscing etc. as though nothing had ever happened.
But here's the thing that got me. He told me that he thought I was a cracking lad - decent, loyal, honest, all the rest of it - somebody he'd trust over any of his own family. Yes, somebody actually said these things to me.

You should've pulled him up about it pal, or sarcastically said ' we could be friends again on Facebook ' obviously he's a worm - and would sleep with your Mrs if he had the chance.
It's a bit like a Sun article this with the big headline
"Social Media Treachery" followed by an article about someone unfriending someone on Facebook, it's not really treachery is it.

22Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 09:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
"Social Media Treachery" followed by an article about someone unfriending someone on Facebook, it's not really treachery is it.

You still don't understand Bolton Nuts do you.

23Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 09:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I had this person as a friend on Facebook before he mysteriously deleted me a few months back.
Anyway, I chose not to bring it up, I just got on with pretending I had some respect left for him - chatting, reminiscing etc. as though nothing had ever happened.
But here's the thing that got me. He told me that he thought I was a cracking lad - decent, loyal, honest, all the rest of it - somebody he'd trust over any of his own family. Yes, somebody actually said these things to me.

You should've pulled him up about it pal, or sarcastically said ' we could be friends again on Facebook ' obviously he's a worm - and would sleep with your Mrs if he had the chance.
Just imagine if Putin unfriended Trump, it would be the start of a global war.

24Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 10:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do use facebook quite a bit and have around 290 'friends' on there but in reality i am probably in touch with about 10% of them. Most are old school friends i haven't seen probably since i left school or old drinking mates still living in Bolton that i may see rarely.

I even have friends on FB that i can't if i'm honest even remember who they are, i was just too soft to not accept their friend request  Very Happy

I think it's just that people like to be nosey and see what others are up to without actually having to have a conversation. I've even seen people in real life i'm friends with on FB and they haven't even acknowledged me!

Last edited by Norpig on Wed Sep 07 2016, 10:38; edited 1 time in total

25Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 10:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

I'm more concerned that he reads the Sun newspaper. Shocked

26Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 11:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I even have friends on FB that i can't if i'm honest even remember who they are, i was just too soft to not accept their friend request  Very Happy

Grow a pair.

27Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 11:49

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

I'm more concerned that he reads the Sun newspaper. Shocked
I don't its a metaphor

28Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 12:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:I even have friends on FB that i can't if i'm honest even remember who they are, i was just too soft to not accept their friend request  Very Happy

Grow a pair.
 you're right Nat, i'll be tougher in future  Very Happy

29Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 13:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I do use facebook quite a bit and have around 290 'friends' on there

No one has 290 friends. It would be impossible.

I have one very good friend and that's served me well since school.

30Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 13:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

that's why friends was in inverted commas, as i said i probably only interact on a real level with about 10% of the total number

31Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 13:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:that's why friends was in inverted commas, as i said i probably only interact on a real level with about 10% of the total number

No one has 29 friends. It would be impossible.

32Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 13:49

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

My girlfriend has ovr 1500 friends. I kid you not.
Here's an excerpt from her FB.
"Hi sweetcheeks sending love to come with your morning paper."
"Thank you my lovely. Love you too,"
"Love you to the moon and back, girlfriend."
"Aw that is so sweet and caring but You're like that all the time."

"Have you met this girl," I asked once, she told me no

I have about ten sort of friends but they're all on the base and I see them regularly so what's the point Also the military website I use you'd be laughed of the site if you asked anyone to be a friend.

Oh aye, I used to have a ten inch cock then I discovered they measured it in centimetres.

33Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 14:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:that's why friends was in inverted commas, as i said i probably only interact on a real level with about 10% of the total number

i have 2 best mates, the rest are my family and in-laws and also some other friends i met through Mrs Pig and a few of my old drinking mates

I'm also friends with Johnny on FB now that he's gone and left us

34Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 14:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

i have 2 best mates, the rest are my family and in-laws and also some other friends i met through Mrs Pig and a few of my old drinking mates

Tell Johnny, thanks for the betting money.

35Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 15:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'm not on that facetube thing,so tell him I await his return.
Social media treachery - Page 2 Ss2316951_-_photograph_of_jimmy_edwards_as_professor_jimmy_edwards_from_whack-o_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__61962__33738.1394508564.500.659

36Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 18:26

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:You tuck your 14 inch knob into your sock? 

Jesus Bonce, how small are you? I never had you down as a dwarf.
:rofl:

37Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 19:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:I'm not on that facetube thing,so tell him I await his return.

Tell him we all are.

He's probably reading this anyway but tell him nothing is serious on here.

After all the arguing, walking off, name calling, bans, accusations, threats, pouts, sulks, abuse, strops, tears, returns, head shaking, knee trembles, etc, etc, we are ALL still here except him!

He's missed by us all on here and I bet deep down he misses being on here himself if he would only admit it to himself.

Tell him to climb back up on NUTS and enjoy the ride, our ups and downs, like the rest of us do.

It's mean to be for fun not to be taken too literally.

38Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 19:52

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I'm not on that facetube thing,so tell him I await his return.

Tell him we all are.

After all the arguing, walking off, name calling, bans, accusations, threats, pouts, sulks, abuse, strops, tears, returns, head shaking, knee trembles, etc, etc, we are ALL still here except him!

He's missed by us all on here and I bet deep down he misses being on here himself if he would only admit it to himself.

Tell him to climb back up on NUTS and enjoy the ride, our ups and downs, like the rest of us do.

Embarrasing post

39Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 19:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Tell him we all are.

Embarrasing post

Honest post.

40Social media treachery - Page 2 Empty Re: Social media treachery Wed Sep 07 2016, 19:57

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Tell him we all are.

Embarrasing post

Honest post.

This is the umpteenth time he's thrown a wobbly like a big baby and quit the forum. Stop begging him to return

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum