Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Take That tickets - the robbing bastards

+3
Soul Kitchen
whatsgoingon
Norpig
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just managed to get 2 tickets for Mrs Pig and her sister, which was hard work in itself just getting on to the ticket websites. The main issue for me is the price, 2 lower tier tickets at the Arena cost a whopping £104.50 each  Shocked

Surely Barlow and his mates are rich enough by now, how can they justify such high prices?
I go to a lot of gigs and admittedly they are for much much smaller band and venues but i would never pay that to watch a band. I did want to see the Who recently but they weren't much cheaper so i didn't bother

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That is outrageous, I thought the Roses tickets were expensive at £60 but £104 is taking the piss. There is no way I would pay that to watch anyone, including an Oasis reunion (maybe at a push).
It isn't even the full Take That is it? Jason's done one and Robbie isn't there - what a rip off

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As long as people pay it they'll charge it. Makes an st at the macron look great value.
Personally I'd shut my curtains if they were playing on my back lawn!Smile

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Just managed to get 2 tickets for Mrs Pig and her sister, which was hard work in itself just getting on to the ticket websites. The main issue for me is the price, 2 lower tier tickets at the Arena cost a whopping £104.50 each  Shocked

Surely Barlow and his mates are rich enough by now, how can they justify such high prices?
I go to a lot of gigs and admittedly they are for much much smaller band and venues but i would never pay that to watch a band. I did want to see the Who recently but they weren't much cheaper so i didn't bother

You absolute bellend.

What's the point of moaning about high ticket prices then shelling out for them. Because of twats like you they'll be £150 next time.

If people didn't pay it, they wouldn't charge it. It's not rocket science.

I once boycotted my local Co-Op because they charged 80p for a can of Pepsi. 80p!! After 6 weeks of no sales they relented and dropped the price to 50p.

Take note.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat i'm not paying, the wife is. If i'd failed to get them my balls would be in a display case by now - she's loves them that much  Very Happy

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The actual tickets are only about thirty quid each.

The final price gets bumped up by the Shit Music Tax the government imposes.

That's why it costs about two grand to go and see Justin Bieber.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

£39 and under at The Halle. Bargain.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They charge?
Money?

Sponsored content