Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton

+20
NickFazer
gloswhite
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Bollotom2014
Bread2.0
okocha
Sluffy
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
Jack Russell
MartinBWFC
wessy
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
Norpig
wanderlust
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

41Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sat Mar 25 2017, 17:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another fantastic win today and now just 4 points behind Sheffield Utd.

42Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sat Mar 25 2017, 17:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Another fantastic win today and now just 4 points behind Sheffield Utd.
Six clear of Fleetwood. GD makes it as good as seven.

43Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sat Mar 25 2017, 17:18

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Five games ago an automatic place seemed like fantasy football.

44Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sat Mar 25 2017, 17:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those two home draws had me fearing the worst. Great effort to get where we are.

45Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sat Mar 25 2017, 17:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some Sheffield Utd fans are starting to panic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

46Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sat Mar 25 2017, 17:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They'll have to send for Sean Bean.

47Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sat Mar 25 2017, 17:29

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Another great day, costly though three injured? I hope Sheffield Implode the only thing they wanted was for us to sell Clough or get points deducted. if Sharpe gets injured they will shit themselves.

48Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sat Mar 25 2017, 17:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

49Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sat Mar 25 2017, 18:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think our title ambitions were sunk when Sheff U dicked us at their place. Despite us being 6 points clear of third, I'm genuinely worried about us winning our games and holding on to second. No time to worry about SU dropping points when we have 7 games to go of which 6 are likely to be a battle.

50Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sat Mar 25 2017, 18:49

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bloody hell Wander. Whats the matter with you ?

Six points means that we can, in effect, play two games less than Fleetwood, to retain second place, plus we have the goal difference in our favour. OK, we may lose one or two, but that's our safety net. I don't think they will be going on a run of wins to overtake us. Always the possibility of course, but with such few games left, its going to be very difficult for them.

51Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sat Mar 25 2017, 18:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They'd swap places any time. It's ours to throw away.

52Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sat Mar 25 2017, 19:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I think our title ambitions were sunk when Sheff U dicked us at their place. Despite us being 6 points clear of third, I'm genuinely worried about us winning our games and holding on to second. No time to worry about SU dropping points when we have 7 games to go of which 6 are likely to be a battle.

Clown

53Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sat Mar 25 2017, 19:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Bloody hell Wander. Whats the matter with you ?

• I'm a Bolton Wanderers fan since '58 and we've blown better situations than this 
  • We have a thin squad
  • Scunny and Southend are very strong at home and are absolutely desperate as desperate can be to beat us
  • Peterborough are the only team we have left to play whose fate doesn't hang on beating us. 

I think that on balance that's enough right there to warrant having a degree of concern. Still hoping for the best though.

54Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sat Mar 25 2017, 22:17

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Shrewsbury where difficult to breakdown today and had they had more composure in front of goal could have got a draw, the difference was Pratley IMO, we didn't create lots of chances and they looked dangerous dropping the ball in behind our wingbacks.

All said it was a hard fought result by a team that has put everything into the last 4 games, bit of a rest and the squad still looks solid enough going into the last seven games, we are on a role and are battling for every point.

Fans where superb today stayed behind for 10 mins singing at the end, Madine made a point of coming over to the fans at the end of the game and gave his shirt to a young lad nice touch.

55Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sat Mar 25 2017, 22:29

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If we maintain our average of 2 points per game we should be ok, it's still difficult but Fleetwood have to win two more games than us to get level and the rest more than that. It's good that there is something on every game, should stop any complacency setting in. Scunny and Bradford tomorrow and Blades v Millwall on Tuesday should be interesting before we play again next week. Just looking at Fleetwood's fixtures, they have 3 aways on the bounce same as us after Saturday.

Keep the faith.

56Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sun Mar 26 2017, 09:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm not bothered about finishing first or second just as long as we go up automatically and don't have to go through the play-off lottery. Second place looks more likely with a 6 point gap to Fleetwood and i'd take that in a heartbeat

57Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sun Mar 26 2017, 09:53

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:i'm not bothered about finishing first or second just as long as we go up automatically and don't have to go through the play-off lottery. Second place looks more likely with a 6 point gap to Fleetwood and i'd take that in a heartbeat

:agree:

58Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sun Mar 26 2017, 10:12

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Brilliant when we get Dicked !!!!!
Poor choice of words !!!!

59Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sun Mar 26 2017, 13:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scunthorpe losing 2-1 at home to Bradford HT.

60Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Sun Mar 26 2017, 14:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Scunthorpe losing 2-1 at home to Bradford HT.
Ivan Toney scored an equaliser and Matt Crooks gave Scunny the lead. Now they've brought on our very own Craig Davies for the last few minutes. Scunny will still think they're in with a shout of nicking automatic promotion off us.

Result Scunny 3 Bradford 2 with Scunny hanging on desperately in the 6 minutes of extra time. Bradford had 22 (eight OT) shots compared with Scunny's 8 (4)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum