Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

British Justice.

+5
Sluffy
gloswhite
wanderlust
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21British Justice. - Page 2 Empty Re: British Justice. Sat Jan 20 2018, 11:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:As usual completely missing the point that T.R.O.Y and I tried to make. We have have every sympathy for the victims and it seems clear that justice has not been achieved but making speeches about it and urging that the government spend time and money on a completely futile legal challenge is just blatant grandstanding.

As usual, it's your anti-government claptrap that means it's you who is missing the point.

Victims need a voice, and even if that voice is in vain, sometimes it can change the world.

As I've said, if this was your daughter or wife who'd been raped you'd have a very different view.

22British Justice. - Page 2 Empty Re: British Justice. Sat Jan 20 2018, 12:17

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The lack of principles, courage and morality in governments and institutions across the world shames us all.

23British Justice. - Page 2 Empty Re: British Justice. Sat Jan 20 2018, 14:56

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:As usual completely missing the point that T.R.O.Y and I tried to make. We have have every sympathy for the victims and it seems clear that justice has not been achieved but making speeches about it and urging that the government spend time and money on a completely futile legal challenge is just blatant grandstanding.

As usual, it's your anti-government claptrap that means it's you who is missing the point.

Are you being deliberately obtuse? How is me defending the government decision not to waste money on a futile appeal "anti-government claptrap"?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum