Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overrated musician's

+18
Lofty_Love
Triumph
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
Lyric Todkill
Reebok Trotter
rammywhite
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Michael Bolton
NickFazer
Bernard Dennis Park
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Overrated musician's - Page 5 Empty Re: Overrated musician's Mon Mar 11 2013, 21:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was in a restaurant in Spain and they had a Chinese singer dressed as Elvis. The highlight of the evening was when he performed the Chris de Burgh ballad, The Radion Lead.

82Overrated musician's - Page 5 Empty Re: Overrated musician's Fri Mar 15 2013, 00:45

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Queen,how anyone can listen to that bombastic drivel is totally beyond me. UB40, selling out and lining their pockets by lamely ripping off reggae classics when they could have been a great band judging by their 1st album and early singles.
I have an inbuilt aversion to anything labelled rap/hip hop but it has to be said that I do absolutely love early stuff by Public Enemy,A Tribe Called Quest and De La Soul.
People saying The Beatles and The Stones were overrated need to have a quiet word with themselves.

83Overrated musician's - Page 5 Empty Re: Overrated musician's Fri Mar 15 2013, 21:54

Boston Wanderer

Boston Wanderer
David Ngog
David Ngog

Eric Clapton. Sorry....just bores the hell out of me...

84Overrated musician's - Page 5 Empty Re: Overrated musician's Fri Mar 15 2013, 22:09

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I liked him when was with Cream.

85Overrated musician's - Page 5 Empty Re: Overrated musician's Sun Mar 17 2013, 17:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shakin Stevens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum