Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed?

+9
scottjames30
Angry Dad
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
aaron_bwfc
doffcocker
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Empty Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 13:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mable, one of our Accounts clerks, arrived for work pissed out of her skull this morning.

It was clearly obvious from the moment she walked through the door and attempted to sit down, missing her chair by a good few inches. She then couldn't log on to her computer because her (already fat) fingers couldn't press the right keys to get through her password protection screen.

She then puked up over her desk.

I ordered her into my office where she burst into tears and gave me a sob story about her shit life and the trouble she was in. Boring, and I wasn't interested.

Mable has been fired.

Have you ever been to work pissed and what happened?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't personally but i've seen quite a few do it, and i've also seen a couple of pukers (down to hangovers)

sad really.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did they get fired?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

no

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No morals.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

An old boss of mine used to turn up with crates of beer all the time and we'd all get steaming in the office. Sometimes he'd even start knocking lines up on the desks. Doesn't that happen at everyones work?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

genuine story.

think i said before an old boss of mine was a serious user, sadly has died now.

but he'd turn up to work under the influence and use at work.

still managed to hold down his role for years and years, including time off for rehabs.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:genuine story.

think i said before an old boss of mine was a serious user, sadly has died now.

but he'd turn up to work under the influence and use at work.

still managed to hold down his role for years and years, including time off for rehabs.

How can any boss/owner of a company let that sort of thing go on?

Shameful.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just felt sorry for him tbh.

was a nice guy, but got down a very dark path.

but this kind of thing does go on regularly.

10Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 13:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Just felt sorry for him tbh.

No it doesn't, not everyone works with BDP.

I have seen lots of things at work, but never someone openly shooting up.

11Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 13:38

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In my second week at uni, I went to the uni bar during a one hour break with my new pals from the course. I hadn't had any breakfast which left me pretty hammered after only a few drinks. The lecturer picked up on it straight away. I think I had a passionate rant about Bolton missing out on city status to Preston, which was probably the giveaway.

12Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 13:39

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm working now and I'm pretty wasted.

Doubt I'll get sacked though.

13Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 13:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:In my second week at uni, I went to the uni bar during a one hour break with my new pals from the course. I hadn't had any breakfast which left me pretty hammered after only a few drinks. The lecturer picked up on it straight away. I think I had a passionate rant about Bolton missing out on city status to Preston, which was probably the giveaway.

Read the title you bellend. This is a thread about being pissed at work, not university. Everyone's been pissed at university. Well, everyone except the posters on this site, seeing as non of them went to uni.

14Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 13:57

My first job was at JJB Sports king

My second shift was the 5pm-8pm and in the day I had my college induction, which ended up finishing at about 1, so to fill the gap me and some friends went to the pub.

I was definitely a bit pissed when I got to work, and it didn't take long for some dickhead to report me to the manager. He pulled me into the office, I told him I didn't know there were rules against it and he said he'd 'give me the benefit of the doubt'. No trouble.

15Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 14:06

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

A woman at where I used to work was well known for coming in stinking of ale, she came in one day saying she was leaving for another job.

Turns out a couple of weeks later she had been sacked for coming in under the influence and had a bottle of vodka in her bag.

16Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 14:08

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Mable, one of our Accounts clerks, ?
HBAHT?

17Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 14:56

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Read the title you bellend. This is a thread about being pissed at work, not university. Everyone's been pissed at university. Well, everyone except the posters on this site, seeing as non of them went to uni.

You utter scrote.

I only contribute to your shitty threads because I feel sorry for you.

18Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 15:08

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yes a few times unfortunately.

The funniest one was at DAF in Eindhoven, I turned up 3 hours late after 10 hours on the sauce, the top that I had on was inside out.

Anyway dinnertime came and a lot of the Brits used to go out the back where there was a fishing lake within the DAF grounds. I was quite animated and telling some of lads about what happened at the boozer, when I took one step back too far and ended up in the lake.

So I was there in the afternoon, well toasted and wet through up to my chest trying to weld.

19Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 15:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Mable, one of our Accounts clerks, arrived for work pissed out of her skull this morning.

It was clearly obvious from the moment she walked through the door and attempted to sit down, missing her chair by a good few inches. She then couldn't log on to her computer because her (already fat) fingers couldn't press the right keys to get through her password protection screen.

She then puked up over her desk.

I ordered her into my office where she burst into tears and gave me a sob story about her shit life and the trouble she was in. Boring, and I wasn't interested.

Mable has been fired.

Have you ever been to work pissed and what happened?
You cold hearted evil bitch.

20Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been To Work Pissed? Thu May 30 2013, 15:17

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Just felt sorry for him tbh.

No it doesn't, not everyone works with BDP.

I have seen lots of things at work, but never someone openly shooting up.
I used to know a guy who had a real ball breaking bitch as his boss she humilliated him in front of a temp he was getting up courage to ask out and ordered him to get her lunch at snaxaway so he did it was a sub and chicken soup he went into the bog and jizzed in her soup and she downed it the stupid bitch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum