Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuck off Dougie.

+17
Mr Magoo
gloswhite
Tigermin
Whitesince63
Culcheth_White
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Bolton Nuts
doffcocker
observer
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Michael Bolton
Sluffy
kennster
Spanish Trotter
MartinBWFC
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Fuck off Dougie. Empty Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 17:01

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just that, you clueless jock tw@t, playing 1 up top at home is nothing short of amateurish, now do yourself and us fans a favour and fuck off from our club.

2Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 17:21

Spanish Trotter

Spanish Trotter
David Ngog
David Ngog

Agree with you Martin, I never want to see the manager sacked as it only causes instability in the club, but something has to happen or we are definitely headed to div 1 . The only thing we can do except get rid of the whole squad is change manager before it's a forgone formality that we will be appearing in div 1 next season. Would we survive in that division ?

3Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 17:23

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Zat Knight up front, that sums it up,

4Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 17:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

To be honest I couldn't even understand why Knight played up front.

Ok, we were chasing the game and throwing a big defender forward is common enough but Knight has played about 300 games for us and never scores from corners, free kicks, or anyway else - so why push him up front - Mills was the obvious choice to me.

Even if Knight cocked up in defence - we only lose 2-0 instead of 1-0 - so may as well someone forward who might get you a goal, than one who never does.

Oh and I don't get pleasure in saying I told you so but what is the point of a keeper who does a wonder save if he drops the ball through his legs for a goal the next minute? Keeper has to be consistent otherwise the defence simply does not know how to set up and defend in front of him.

5Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 17:35

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Jesus, you have to ask the question, if Bolton cannot beat Yeovil at home, who can they beat in the league this season?

6Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 17:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We should be beating Yeovil, that's for sure.

7Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 17:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has he gone yet

8Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 17:47

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Has he gone yet
Please take Bogdan and Knight with you.

9Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 17:50

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Is it me, or is there nothing stopping us playing the system that took us from 20th to 7th in three months last season? A lot of people go back to basics in a crisis. In our case, the basics were actually working perfectly and there wasn't a need to deviate to begin with.

Dougie just wants to mess around with 4-3-2-1 then 4-2-3-1 then 4-1-2-1-2 then 4-2-1-2-1. It says "look at me, I'm a clever dick!"

10Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 17:53

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Like I said in the chatbox, we have one of the best squads in this league on paper, we are rudderless, things were better under Coyle, and that was piss poor, but for whatever reason the players don't seem to want to play for Freedman, and thats what needs to change, but Freedman does'nt have a clue as how to change it.

11Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 17:57

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Dougie said we are not just matching teams but we are over running them week in week out but not getting our rewards in the final third. Apparantly he thinks we did enough to win two games today, not just one.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

12Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:20

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Let's concentrate on winning one game dougie instead of trying to sound like a wanker with comments like that.

I don't like seeing managers sacked but he must be on serious borrowed time. I reckon if we lose the next two away games before the international break then his time will be up.

13Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's always trying to be a smart arse, he thinks he sees something that no one else can. He needs bringing down a peg or two but Lenny Lawrence is always half asleep sucking on a worthers.

14Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:27

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

4 points out of 27.

No win in 11 league games.

Dougie Out!

15Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:29

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

From what i read/heard we missed some glorious chances, but the level of performance, I.E overall quality and creativity was poor.

the reason they scored was a mistake.

a game we should have won by the sounds of it.

people are still clinging to the myth we have the "best squad in the league" i see. Dear me.

At the end of the day the manager will take the fall, even if the games are being lost/drawn on individual mistakes and players bang out of form. So if the board decide this decline is squarely on DF's shoulders thats up to them. Lets see who they decide to hire instead and what their long term goal is with him.

16Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:41

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
people are still clinging to the myth we have the "best squad in the league" i see. Dear me.
How can you be so cocky when you don't even see most of the matches? We don't have the best squad in the league but it's one that shouldn't be struggling at home to Yeovil either. I don't know who your sources are but there hasn't been one match this season where we have created an acceptable level of goalscoring opportunities.

17Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:51

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I said to a couple of pals at half time, we should change to 4-4-2 with Spearing & Medo in the middle and play with  2 wingers. Yeovil were there for the taking today and they offered very little.

Beckford missed a glorious chance in the second half, we really should have scored 3 goals today. I'm really pissed off with Bogdan. How many clangers does it take for him to be dropped?

The big letdowns for me, were N'Gog, who was terrible and was constantly offside. Bogdan, say no more and Chungy was dreadful again.

Spearing & Medo were solid in the middle, the loan winger Feeney whipped in some great crosses when he came on and should start ahead of Chungy.

We need a minimum of 4 points from our next two games, imo.

18Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:53

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

With our away record? I'd be amazed if we got 2 points from the next two games next week.

The only way I can see us getting a thing is if the manager was sacked, it might give the players a bit of a kick up the arse to try and impress the new manager......i'm clutching at straws.

19Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 19:00

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just back from yet another scintillating performance and I didn't even see our goal but then neither did the thousands of others streaming out before the end. I'm not sure if it's disappointment or embarrassment I'm feeling every week but whatever it is I won't be feeling it again because that's my last visit until something changes. Either Dougie really does turn it around much to my surprise or more likely they see sense and get rid.

20Fuck off Dougie. Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat Sep 28 2013, 19:08

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Whitesince63 wrote:I won't be feeling it again because that's my last visit until something changes. Either Dougie really does turn it around much to my surprise or more likely they see sense and get rid.
Personally, I don't think Dougie will be getting sacked just yet, so I think it might be a while before you visit the Reebok again. I just get the feeling, Gartside & Eddie, will give him until the end of the year to turn it around, I might be wrong though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum