Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuck off Dougie.

+17
Mr Magoo
gloswhite
Tigermin
Whitesince63
Culcheth_White
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Bolton Nuts
doffcocker
observer
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Michael Bolton
Sluffy
kennster
Spanish Trotter
MartinBWFC
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 19:09

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Culcheth_White wrote:I said to a couple of pals at half time, we should change to 4-4-2 with Spearing & Medo in the middle and play with  2 wingers. Yeovil were there for the taking today and they offered very little.

Beckford missed a glorious chance in the second half, we really should have scored 3 goals today. I'm really pissed off with Bogdan. How many clangers does it take for him to be dropped?

The big letdowns for me, were N'Gog, who was terrible and was constantly offside. Bogdan, say no more and Chungy was dreadful again.

Spearing & Medo were solid in the middle, the loan winger Feeney whipped in some great crosses when he came on and should start ahead of Chungy.

We need a minimum of 4 points from our next two games, imo.
Agree for the most part,thought Ream had a blinder and Mills wasnt far behind,after that Im not sure where we go with Douggie,10 mins in the second half playing with 10 men smacks of someone who is scratching his head in disbelief as to what is happening in front of his eyes and what the hell should be done !!! Zat Knight up front was the most tactically inept piece of shite by any manager I have ever seen , not only at the Reebok ( and fuck me we have seen a few ) but by any manager anywhere !!!!!!!! I have defended NGog for a long time but Jesus he has been shite lately and Beckford couldnt score in a Brothel . Where do we go from here ,definately not upwards on that shite today,dreading Blackpool on Tuesday,anybody fancy a free ticket ??

22Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 19:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I would like to see DF's replacement, if it happens, as that good looking physio (I think), who works with the Chelsea players. I won't care about the results, as long as she gives an after-match assessment on the telly. On the football side, she probably knows more than our current set-up anyway Very Happy

23Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 19:20

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its very anti Dougie on here tonight, I would give him till the end of April, he might win the last game.

24Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 19:22

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I like your optimism Magoo Very Happy

25Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 19:27

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
people are still clinging to the myth we have the "best squad in the league" i see. Dear me.
How can you be so cocky when you don't even see most of the matches? We don't have the best squad in the league but it's one that shouldn't be struggling at home to Yeovil either. I don't know who your sources are but there hasn't been one match this season where we have created an acceptable level of goalscoring opportunities.
So you're agreeing with me and calling me "cocky"

It's a football forum don't take it so seriously.

26Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 19:30

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hipster_Nebula, the new Largehat ?  Smile

27Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 19:32

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Culcheth I don't think he'll be getting sacked just yet either but only because if he is then Gartside just has to go too and that also in turn gives Eddie Davis a major problem. I don't think either of them could imagine just how badly it has turned out and in fairness even I have been amazed at just how inept Freedman has been. Forgetting results, which can be misleading, it's the performances and obvious tactical weaknesses that tell me he has to go. I really just can't see anything that even suggests he knows how to put it right but given the likely end game Gartside will leave it as long as possible to bite the bullet and cling to some forlorn hope it does. Let's just hope he bites it before the new man has the time to keep us up.

28Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 19:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Hipster_Nebula, the new Largehat ?  Smile
clearly. Laughing 

29Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 19:43

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Derby have just sacked Clough! Wtf! They are 9 places above us! C'mon Gartside put Freedman out of his and our misery!

30Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 19:49

Nine places below Derby. That has a horribly familiar ring to it.

Some other bloke used to bang on about us being below Derby. Can't remember his name, though.....Laughing Laughing

31Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 19:50

Oi ! Why have I got a picture of that useless French twat under my name?

How can I get rid of it?

32Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 19:51

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Post another 2000 posts, and it will change.Laughing

33Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 19:53

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
doffcocker wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
people are still clinging to the myth we have the "best squad in the league" i see. Dear me.
How can you be so cocky when you don't even see most of the matches? We don't have the best squad in the league but it's one that shouldn't be struggling at home to Yeovil either. I don't know who your sources are but there hasn't been one match this season where we have created an acceptable level of goalscoring opportunities.
Whether I agree with you or not is irrelevant. Comments like "dear me" just make you a self-righteous arse.

You spend too much time slagging off people that actually qualify for an opinion.

34Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 19:56

Mr Magoo wrote:Post another 2000 posts, and it will change.Laughing
Can I just post "Freedman out" 2000 times?

35Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 19:58

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes, separate replys, or contact the mods and you can purchase a better picture.

36Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 20:00

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Tigermin wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:I said to a couple of pals at half time, we should change to 4-4-2 with Spearing & Medo in the middle and play with  2 wingers. Yeovil were there for the taking today and they offered very little.

Beckford missed a glorious chance in the second half, we really should have scored 3 goals today. I'm really pissed off with Bogdan. How many clangers does it take for him to be dropped?

The big letdowns for me, were N'Gog, who was terrible and was constantly offside. Bogdan, say no more and Chungy was dreadful again.

Spearing & Medo were solid in the middle, the loan winger Feeney whipped in some great crosses when he came on and should start ahead of Chungy.

We need a minimum of 4 points from our next two games, imo.
Agree for the most part,thought Ream had a blinder and Mills wasnt far behind,after that Im not sure where we go with Douggie,10 mins in the second half playing with 10 men smacks of someone who is scratching his head in disbelief as to what is happening in front of his eyes and what the hell should be done !!! Zat Knight up front was the most tactically inept piece of shite by any manager I have ever seen , not only at the Reebok ( and fuck me we have seen a few ) but by any manager anywhere !!!!!!!! I have defended NGog for a long time but Jesus he has been shite lately and Beckford couldnt score in a Brothel . Where do we go from here ,definately not upwards on that shite today,dreading Blackpool on Tuesday,anybody fancy a free ticket ??
To be fair, Ream was great and even Mills played well. I just didn't mention them, as I thought Yeovil didn't really test us. I'd love Ream to prove me wrong though, as I have been one of his biggest critics.

37Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 20:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
doffcocker wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Whether I agree with you or not is irrelevant. Comments like "dear me" just make you a self-righteous arse.

You spend too much time slagging off people that actually qualify for an opinion.
I mainly do the twitter things for a bit of a laugh really.

If that kind of thing rubs people up the wrong way i'll stop doing it.

I don't think it's cocky or self righteous to say "dear me" but fair enough. I tried to stop using "lol" because you called me out on it so i'll add that to the list.

38Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 20:04

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Dear me

39Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 20:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Oi ! Why have I got a picture of that useless French twat under my name?

How can I get rid of it?
Hello Breadman, you branching out from JA606?

40Fuck off Dougie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck off Dougie. Sat 28 Sep - 20:43

Norpig wrote:
Breadman wrote:Oi ! Why have I got a picture of that useless French twat under my name?

How can I get rid of it?
Hello Breadman, you branching out from JA606?
Ey up, Norpig.

Yeah, it's quieter than the void between Freedman's ears on there at the moment, so I thought I'd have a look on here.

Quite lively, isn't it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum