Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If we stay up this season

+9
gloswhite
doffcocker
Sluffy
Keegan
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Lofty_Love
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101If we stay up this season - Page 6 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Not only that the person who you are 'proving' wrong is the most widely known wum on all the Bolton boards!

That's like a dagger through my heart you callous bastard! And after all I've done for you!

102If we stay up this season - Page 6 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

largehat wrote:Sluffy - touched a raw nerve have I?

Why do you use the word 'evidence' in single inverted commas? It is evidence that Natasha's 'mole' isn't always right.

Natasha and I like having a bash at each other, in case you haven't noticed, it amuses us both.

I know exactly what the "joke" is, ta very much, now get yourself back into the doggy position, Natasha will be here soon for you to pucker up and lick away.

Sluffy wrote:...but the abuse I get doesn't really bother me (isn't that similar to what Megson once said?) as there is only really two types of it in my opinion, namely the 'wind up' stuff that is done by the more interesting sort of 'characters' and the boorish chavy sort of insult that is done by the more cerebrally challenged amongst us.
The former can be funny - and to be honest the sort of stuff we appreciate on my forum - the latter is cringeworthy because all the abuser really ends up doing is embarrassing themselves in front of the rest of the forums readers by demonstrating their lack of wit, humour or charm.

103If we stay up this season - Page 6 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
My mole has been 100% correct, just you wait for Andy Johnson's autobiography.

Natasha Whittam was talking bollocks in November when she wrote:
I've just been speaking to my mole.

Firstly... [snip]

Secondly, Coyle has until the Villa game to save his job. If Bolton don't get 4 points from their next 3 games he will be shown the door. Apparently the board are concerned about the quality of his signings and the fact we can't defend to save our lives. The new manager will be Billy Davies.

[snip] You'll just have to wait until after the Villa game for the confirmation about Billy Davies.

Largehat, you really are as dim as a bag of spanners.

Right now I fully intend to drive to work in the morning. But if someone steals my car I won't be able to. So would that make me a liar? Of course not.

The info my mole gave me was 100% correct, but clearly something happened to change the clubs mind. Maybe Billy Davies turned us down, maybe he tried to touch up Phil Gartside's wife, who knows.

My mole doesn't operate in the Chairman's office, he moves around all over the club. Give him a break.

104If we stay up this season - Page 6 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat I'm not a sad wanker so i won't go rooting round the internet for one of your tales but when can we expect Dioufy to come back?

Almost a done deal by the sound of things.

Fat Sam has a few quid to spend in January and is looking to offload a few. Coyle needs someone to play on the left flank after the average-at-best performances of Taylor and Petrov. Apparently Diouf is desperate to come back to Bolton.

This has come straight from someone on the board at Rovers. Don't bother slagging me off, don't even post until January when the deal is made public. Then you can thank me.

105If we stay up this season - Page 6 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:27

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy, you're actually cracking me up!
You've really been the epitome of "wit, humour and charm" in this thread, haven't you? Laughing

106If we stay up this season - Page 6 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Nat I'm not a sad wanker so i won't go rooting round the internet for one of your tales but when can we expect Dioufy to come back?

Almost a done deal by the sound of things.

Fat Sam has a few quid to spend in January and is looking to offload a few. Coyle needs someone to play on the left flank after the average-at-best performances of Taylor and Petrov. Apparently Diouf is desperate to come back to Bolton.

This has come straight from someone on the board at Rovers. Don't bother slagging me off, don't even post until January when the deal is made public. Then you can thank me.

You're just trying to discredit my mole.

107If we stay up this season - Page 6 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:30

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Largehat, you really are as dim as a bag of spanners.

Right now I fully intend to drive to work in the morning. But if someone steals my car I won't be able to. So would that make me a liar? Of course not.

The info my mole gave me was 100% correct, but clearly something happened to change the clubs mind. Maybe Billy Davies turned us down, maybe he tried to touch up Phil Gartside's wife, who knows.

My mole doesn't operate in the Chairman's office, he moves around all over the club. Give him a break.

You're right, Natasha. I hadn't considered that the whole plan went to the wall due to unforeseen circumstances, such as Billy Davies touching up Mrs G on the interview day. My bad.

108If we stay up this season - Page 6 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
You're right, Natasha. I hadn't considered that the whole plan went to the wall due to unforeseen circumstances, such as Billy Davies touching up Mrs G on the interview day. My bad.

Exactly, imagine the bad press.

My mole has just been unlucky, he wasn't to know Andy Johnson would fail a medical either.

109If we stay up this season - Page 6 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:34

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Nat I'm not a sad wanker so i won't go rooting round the internet for one of your tales but when can we expect Dioufy to come back?

To be fair, I remembered that mole story because it was the only one I saw on BA, and it wasn't hard to find because I remembered that Natasha had ascribed it an ostentatious Subject in block capitals.

If I had spent anything more than 2 minutes finding and copying that article, Sluffy might be guilty of having a point, and not being simply a Whittam sycophant.

110If we stay up this season - Page 6 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was being ironic and honestly i'd go to any length to prove natasha a liar so don't worry about it.

111If we stay up this season - Page 6 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Fri Mar 16 2012, 09:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am retiring my mole. From now on I will be keeping the juicy gossip to myself.

I hope you're all happy with yourselves.

112If we stay up this season - Page 6 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Fri Mar 16 2012, 09:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Your mole has been a great source of debate, speculation - and looking at recent posts - bickering. Not that the mole caused it. The correctness or otherwise of the mole's stories has been hijacked to make other, more personal points leading to this unfortunate situation. Personally, I'd like the mole to continue the good work and not bow to the hijackers who after all are in a minority, but as the mole's agent that decision is entirely in your hands.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum