Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If we stay up this season

+9
gloswhite
doffcocker
Sluffy
Keegan
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Lofty_Love
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Tue Mar 13 2012, 18:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat and Largehat having a debate is like the unstoppable force vs the immovable object. Laughing

82If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Tue Mar 13 2012, 19:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you just say Nat "wasn't a football person?"

LOL - she played professional womens football and knows multiple football chairman who allow her to get in free to all the games and share pin accurate information with regards to their clubs.

might want to revise that statement.

83If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Tue Mar 13 2012, 19:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

That 25-yard volley at Deepdale is still talked about today.

(I know this because I just talked about it! Very Happy)

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

84If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Tue Mar 13 2012, 19:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was only a matter of time before that volley became the talk of Jamaica.

85If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Tue Mar 13 2012, 19:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Did you just say Nat "wasn't a football person?"

LOL - she played professional womens football and knows multiple football chairman who allow her to get in free to all the games and share pin accurate information with regards to their clubs.

This is why you're so annoying. None of the above statements are true but you continue to post bullshit about me. I have feelings you know.

86If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Tue Mar 13 2012, 19:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you ask me it's like water off a ducks back.

87If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Tue Mar 13 2012, 20:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Did you just say Nat "wasn't a football person?"

This is why you're so annoying. None of the above statements are true but you continue to post bullshit about me. I have feelings you know.

oh.. sorry. You don't get in "free" to every game at the behest of club chairman?

88If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Tue Mar 13 2012, 20:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

oh.. sorry. You don't get in "free" to every game at the behest of club chairman?

No I get in free because I know a couple of people who have boxes. But you already knew that as you follow my work closely.

89If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Tue Mar 13 2012, 20:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do, because I'm a fan.

I'm always on tenterhooks waiting for the next tale from your mole.

90If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Tue Mar 13 2012, 20:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I do, because I'm a fan.

I'm always on tenterhooks waiting for the next tale from your mole.

My mole has been 100% correct, just you wait for Andy Johnson's autobiography.

91If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Wed Mar 14 2012, 14:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You have a mole?

92If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Wed Mar 14 2012, 14:38

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I can't tell you where it is, but it tends to disappear when she sits down.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

93If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 20:22

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
My mole has been 100% correct, just you wait for Andy Johnson's autobiography.

Natasha Whittam was talking bollocks in November when she wrote:
I've just been speaking to my mole.

Firstly... [snip]

Secondly, Coyle has until the Villa game to save his job. If Bolton don't get 4 points from their next 3 games he will be shown the door. Apparently the board are concerned about the quality of his signings and the fact we can't defend to save our lives. The new manager will be Billy Davies.

[snip] You'll just have to wait until after the Villa game for the confirmation about Billy Davies.

94If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 20:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is a message here. Don't fcuk with El Sombrero. Smile

95If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 20:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think someone simply doesn't get the humour.

96If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 20:43

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Stop kissing Natasha's arse, Sluffy. It's really pathetic.

97If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 20:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I tell you what is pathetic - to go out of your way to search for 'evidence' to prove someone on the internet is wrong!

Not only that the person who you are 'proving' wrong is the most widely known wum on all the Bolton boards!

Wtf are you trying to prove?

It was never meant to be believed except by the stupid or the gullible - its all part of the joke for Gods sake - I would have thought you were smart enough to know that!

Last edited by Sluffy on Thu Mar 15 2012, 20:55; edited 1 time in total

98If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 20:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

99If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:03

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy - touched a raw nerve have I?

Why do you use the word 'evidence' in single inverted commas? It is evidence that Natasha's 'mole' isn't always right.

Natasha and I like having a bash at each other, in case you haven't noticed, it amuses us both.

I know exactly what the "joke" is, ta very much, now get yourself back into the doggy position, Natasha will be here soon for you to pucker up and lick away.

100If we stay up this season - Page 5 Empty Re: If we stay up this season Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum