Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tanker Driver Wankers / Strike action over Easter by fuel tanker drivers has been ruled out

+9
Quent
wanderlust
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So the drivers of the tankers that bring petrol to the forecourts are going to strike.

They currently get £45k per year for driving a big truck. But this isn't enough for these greedy wankers, they want more.

Despite the fact soldiers have been trained to drive these tankers inside a week, the unions are claiming it's some sort of skilled job.

Fuck 'em I say. Sack the lot of them and offer the soldiers their jobs.

When we have nearly 3 million people unemployed we should be saying to anyone trying to strike: YOU'RE FIRED.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I just love your considered, and balanced, aproach to things Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I just love your considered, and balanced, aproach to things Very Happy

I get annoyed by anyone who tries to strike. If you're not happy then get another job, don't mess the general public around.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Fair enough, but I would need to know what their argument is first.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Fair enough, but I would need to know what their argument is first.

You don't need to know their side of things, it's bound to be biased.

All you need to know is they are greedy. £45k for driving a truck - I'm sure there are plenty of people who drive for a living who would kill for that sort of salary.

Natasha Whittam wrote:So the drivers of the tankers that bring petrol to the forecourts are going to strike.

They currently get £45k per year for driving a big truck. But this isn't enough for these greedy wankers, they want more.

Despite the fact soldiers have been trained to drive these tankers inside a week, the unions are claiming it's some sort of skilled job.

Fuck 'em I say. Sack the lot of them and offer the soldiers their jobs.

When we have nearly 3 million people unemployed we should be saying to anyone trying to strike: YOU'RE FIRED.

Couldn't agree more actually. People these days are too quick to jump to striking. I can't see this one working, public opinion will be firmly against them if people can't get petrol.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Fair enough, but I would need to know what their argument is first.

You don't need to know their side of things, it's bound to be biased.

All you need to know is they are greedy. £45k for driving a truck - I'm sure there are plenty of people who drive for a living who would kill for that sort of salary.
No nat a hit man can charge that for 1 job.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:No nat a hit man can charge that for 1 job.

There's a hitman in my local wine bar, he charges £750 per hit but you have to provide the gun. I'm saving up to have Hipster done in.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

There's a hitman in my local wine bar, he charges £750 per hit but you have to provide the gun. I'm saving up to have Hipster done in.

I'm not sure death threats are allowed on the forum.

I'll check with the mods.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Thats good value,get his number for me will you,i could make a killing sub contracting out Cool

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm not sure death threats are allowed on the forum.

I'll check with the mods.

I've checked the small print:

"Death threats will not be tolerated unless aimed at Hipster Nebula/Le God".

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't see a forum rules and regs anywhere.

I suspect thats because you would break almost all of them.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't see a forum rules and regs anywhere.

I suspect thats because you would break almost all of them.

Don't worry, I'm at least £235 off hiting my target. Every time I get a pound coin in my change I put it in a big whiskey bottle. I reckon you have at least 3 months before Hitman Henry hits Aberdeen.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't find a report button for that post either.

Bit worried about this.

HN, if I find proof that Natasha had you killed I will definitely ban her from the site for a fortnight.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you making a joke out of a death threat? Not great form for a mod.

VERY upset.

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Are you making a joke out of a death threat? Not great form for a mod.

VERY upset.

You big poof.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't know what the strike is over, the article doesn't mention it, and I can't be bothered to find out. It could be made up for all I know.

I do know that companies everywhere look to fck their employees over when it suits them, and sometimes striking is justified.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only HGV drivers can drive the petrol tankers and according to the news reports the army have been put on standby to deliver fuel to the pumps.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Seems its the same old argument. Not enough profit, economies have to be made, and the drivers/unions have 9 areas of consern, which include cutting safety margins, and of course their pensions. One point that did come out is that the companies are increasing deliveries, which the drivers can't always make, and each missed or late one loses the driver £15. I can see this one going for a while, so start dusting off yer bikes !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum