Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This striker business - speculation

+18
carrs
finlaymcdanger
Keegan
Reebok_Rebel
BoltonTillIDie
White84
boltonbonce
CAMPO
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
wessy
bryan458
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61This striker business - speculation - Page 4 Empty Re: This striker business - speculation Thu Aug 07 2014, 13:52

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

Norpig wrote:i like the sound of Glenda, is she better than her Brother?
Both have an ASBO preventing travel north of the river so neither will be seen in Bolton anytime soon.

62This striker business - speculation - Page 4 Empty Re: This striker business - speculation Thu Aug 07 2014, 13:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

63This striker business - speculation - Page 4 Empty Re: This striker business - speculation Thu Aug 07 2014, 18:46

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

FFS it's Thursday no ones coming before Watford then nobody will be here after the 3 first batches of matches,a bit of poetry.
Once upon a time we had a team that was fine,Youri,JJ and Fredi B he scored a hat trick v Ipswich it was revenge and so fine to see.
We outplayed the best,beat Man U by 2 at OT.Priceless to u Priceless to me!
But Sam had a dream and Gartside shit,£20 million you want,Champions Leauge  it's much too much too take we are not ready to jump that gate.
So Big Sam left and we had little debt.
We played in Europe special moments to treasure.
Gartside the fat slimy [EDITED] sits on his perch overseeing the misery that is of his design.
So this season a mid table finish is about the best we can hope.
In 6 years since Sam left we have gone backwards twenty Gartside you tool,fool,mule,[EDITED] hung from a tree and whip your fat arse,you have helped ruin this club you pariah first class.

NOTE - POST EDITED TO REMOVE LIBELOUS REMARKS.

WHITE84 - you may not be concerned about having possible legal action taken against you but this site does.

First and final warning - post anything else again like you did and you won't be posting on here again.

64This striker business - speculation - Page 4 Empty Re: This striker business - speculation Thu Aug 07 2014, 21:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think that oversteps the mark frankly. Really poor taste.

65This striker business - speculation - Page 4 Empty Re: This striker business - speculation Thu Aug 07 2014, 23:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wow.

66This striker business - speculation - Page 4 Empty Re: This striker business - speculation Fri Aug 08 2014, 00:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

White84 wrote:FFS it's Thursday no ones coming before Watford then nobody will be here after the 3 first batches of matches,a bit of poetry.
Once upon a time we had a team that was fine,Youri,JJ and Fredi B he scored a hat trick v Ipswich it was revenge and so fine to see.
We outplayed the best,beat Man U by 2 at OT.Priceless to u Priceless to me!
But Sam had a dream and Gartside shit,£20 million you want,Champions Leauge  it's much too much too take we are not ready to jump that gate.
So Big Sam left and we had little debt.
We played in Europe special moments to treasure.
Gartside the fat slimy [EDITED] sits on his perch overseeing the misery that is of his design.
So this season a mid table finish is about the best we can hope.
In 6 years since Sam left we have gone backwards twenty Gartside you tool,fool,mule,[EDITED] hung from a tree and whip your fat arse,you have helped ruin this club you pariah first class.

NOTE - POST EDITED TO REMOVE LIBELOUS REMARKS.

WHITE84 - you may not be concerned about having possible legal action taken against you but this site does.

First and final warning - post anything else again like you did and you won't be posting on here again.

Just in case anyone missed the edits and the warning.

67This striker business - speculation - Page 4 Empty Re: This striker business - speculation Fri Aug 08 2014, 00:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

68This striker business - speculation - Page 4 Empty Re: This striker business - speculation Sun Aug 10 2014, 16:31

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sorry Mum !

69This striker business - speculation - Page 4 Empty Re: This striker business - speculation Sun Aug 10 2014, 16:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You have to admire the poetry though.

70This striker business - speculation - Page 4 Empty Re: This striker business - speculation Sun Aug 10 2014, 17:00

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thanks Nat I knew that GCE English Literature O'Level would come in handy.Proper exams back in the 80's.
You get a qualification for making it to school these days.
1300 Bolton fans turned up yesterday and most were singing we want Gartside out after twenty minutes.

71This striker business - speculation - Page 4 Empty Re: This striker business - speculation Mon Aug 11 2014, 09:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:
1300 Bolton fans turned up yesterday and most were singing we want Gartside out after twenty minutes.

No wonder that team spirit and confidence were brimming over with that kind of support behind them.

72This striker business - speculation - Page 4 Empty Re: This striker business - speculation Mon Aug 11 2014, 09:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

No wonder that team spirit and confidence were brimming over with that kind of support behind them.

At least they went wanderlust.

73This striker business - speculation - Page 4 Empty Re: This striker business - speculation Mon Aug 11 2014, 12:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

At least they went wanderlust.
I went.
On Sunday. The mother-in-law is in the hospital on Vicarage Rd, just behind the ground as it's the nearest to St Albans that deals with cancer patients.
Was intending to go to the match but the missus booked me in for Land of Hope and Glory, a Spitfire acrobatic display, game pie, fizz and candelabra in a field on Saturday night so I arrived at 2 pm yesterday instead.

I've been to that ground 5 times over the years and it is and always will be a shithole. Arriving a day late was probably the better deal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum