Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brighton 2-1 Bolton.

+21
observer
bryan458
Sluffy
BL3White
BoltonTillIDie
luckyPeterpiper
doffcocker
JAH
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
terenceanne
MartinBWFC
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

21Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 19:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:we weren't able to do much (by all accounts) against boro in a 4-4-2. 

the formation isn't the issue.
Freedman changes formations at nearly every corner, so your point is moot.

Have a day off

22Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 19:49

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:he wont go gung-ho away from home thats for sure, expect to see Spearing, Trotter and Pratley huffing and puffing 2 millimetres in front of the back four for 90 minutes.
The prick won't go gung ho at home, as our 38% possession suggests, he is winging it.

23Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 19:52

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:we weren't able to do much (by all accounts) against boro in a 4-4-2. 

Have a day off
Here's a thought, FUCK OFF.

24Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 19:52

Norpig wrote:he wont go gung-ho away from home thats for sure, expect to see Spearing, Trotter and Pratley huffing and puffing 2 millimetres in front of the back four for 90 minutes.

Take Pratley out for Danns and that's the midfield I'm hoping he'll choose, Lee and Feeney on the wings and Cravies up front.

25Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 19:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

Have a day off

Freedman freedman

26Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 19:59

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We have a team that is being strangled by Freedmans negativity, if they were allowed to play to their true potential, then this set of players would tear a strip through most teams in this league, the only thing holding them back is Freedmans negativity.

Anybody doubt me, then hark back to Yeovil at home last season, set up to defend from the word go, this season is no different, Freedman is a lost cause, get the fuck out if you think any differently.

27Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 20:00

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

Have a day off

Freedman freedman
Thank fuck the schools are back soon, early nights for you.

28Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 20:01

There was nothing defensive about the formation or selection on Tuesday.

29Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 20:04

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:There was nothing defensive about the formation or selection on Tuesday.
Not saying either were wrong, just that Freedman changes formations, tactics week in week out, that will never bring success in this league, you need consistency.

30Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 20:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

Have a day off

Freedman freedman

It's childish to defend the manager but very grown up to insult every aspect of the club you supposedly support?

31Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 20:30

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

Have a day off

Freedman freedman

It's childish to defend the manager but very grown up to insult every aspect of the club you supposedly support?
I will support the team no matter which league we are in, but to support a manager who cannot recognise  or stick to a system that breeds success, is bordering on lunacy, you stick by this prick, and soon you will be joining Hipster following a no mark Scottish team, because Freedman is heading that way.

32Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 20:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I believe that dougie will turn it around

33Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 21:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Boggersbelief wrote:I believe that dougie will turn it around

34Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 21:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I believe that dougie will turn it around
I believe that I can beat Bolt in 100 metres.

35Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 22:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I believe that unless Dougie can recruit some decent attacking options in the next 8 days he has no chance of turning it around even if he can sort out the defensive lapses. But with no money and every player we're linked with getting nicked I can't see how he's going to be able to get anyone in.

36Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 23:16

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Word is out! Something is putting these players off!

37Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 23:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:Word is out! Something is putting these players off!

I think it's more likely that andre wisdom tipped derby off and and has told ibe great things about them.

38Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 23:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

I think it's more likely that andre wisdom tipped derby off and and has told ibe great things about them.
Wonder what Studge said about us? He and Ibe are mates if Ibe's twitter is anything to go off.

39Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Thu 21 Aug - 23:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Wonder what Studge said about us? He and Ibe are mates if Ibe's twitter is anything to go off.

Good point. Maybe derby are just more attractive these days.

Can't see him playing as regularly for them than he would for us

40Brighton 2-1 Bolton. - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 2-1 Bolton. Fri 22 Aug - 9:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Good point. Maybe derby are just more attractive these days.

Can't see him playing as regularly for them than he would for us
Of course Derby are a more attractive proposition than us. They are higher in the league and our financial situation is well-publicised plus we are currently a losing team and it is well known that our fans don't get behind the manager and quickly turn on the players.
Who would want to come to a club where the default position of the fans is "you're shit until we say otherwise"? Not the kind of place I'd want to work.
I also saw something on Twitter or Instagram with Ibe in the Westfields shopping centre in Derby a while back so presumably they had first dibs anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum