Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gartside's Worst Manager - Megson v Freedman

+8
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
doffcocker
bwfc71
Norpig
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Who is the worst of these two?

Gartside's Worst Manager - Megson v Freedman Vote_lcap59% Gartside's Worst Manager - Megson v Freedman Vote_rcap 59% [ 13 ]
 Gartside's Worst Manager - Megson v Freedman Vote_lcap41% Gartside's Worst Manager - Megson v Freedman Vote_rcap 41% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 22

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

So our final match up - and we've saved the best - or should that be the worst - until last.

Yes we've got Mr boring tactics against Mr super boring tactics - but which one out of Megson and Freedman is which?

Don't forget all votes count over the three rounds, so don't forget to cast your vote in the other round three match up between Lee and Coyle as well!

So, who do you think is the worst of the worst between these two 'entertainers'?

Take a wild guess.......

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Coyle again?

Nearly.....

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Freedman by a mile, it wasn't pretty football under the ginger one but I saw us play better and score more goals under him than this clueless fucker - maybe it's just the fact he is here now but I just am losing the will to live under Douglas.

Dougie has made me yearn for the days of Megson.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'll say it again and a million times more if necessary, Gary Megson is the worst Bolton manager in my living memory not just under Gartside.

Laughable that Freedman's got this far, out of the 4 he's the only one who's improved things financially and not sent us backwards on the pitch - granted we haven't progressed much but still.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There is only one option to choose from - Gary "Fuck-off" Megson!

For the stats......

Gary Megson           Played 98, Win 27, Draw 26, Lost 45  27.55%win
Dougie Freedman    Played 92, Win 32, Draw 32, Lost 28  34.78%win

For the heart....
I hate Megson with a passion and feel sorry for nay club that hires that pathetic one-dimensional idiot as their manager!  Give me Freedman over Megson any of the week.  Megson destroyed our club, Coyle tried but failed to mend and Freedman has been left with the scraps, and in my eyes is doing fine with what he has!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sammy Lee            played 14, won 3, draw 4, lost 7           21.4%win
Gary Megson          played 98, won 27, draw 26, lost 45      27.55%win
Owen Coyle            played 126, won 42, draw 24, lost 60    33.33%win
Dougie Freedman    played 92, won 32, draw 32, lost 28      34.78%win

So far Dougie seems the best of the bunch!

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Megson took over a Premiership team and was given Premiership money to add to it. Freedman took over a Championship team and is working under a lot more constraints than Megson was. You might think things are more depressing now than they were under Megson but you can't put it all down to Megson being a better manager.

bwfc1874 wrote:Laughable that Freedman's got this far,

What do you mean "got this far"......?

It's a round-robin tournament, dummy...... :facepalm:

I thought Freedman Lee was a semi-final and Coyle Megson was the other, so this was a final.

My mistake, clearly I need to spend more time on the forum.

No, just try reading the articles properly when they're first posted......

Breadman wrote:No, just try reading the articles properly when they're first posted......

Can you point out where it says Round Robin in this thread?

Not this one, but of you read Sluffy's original article, I'm pretty sure it's in there.

Mind you, you probably read it and forgot because retentive memory skills aren't the natural strong point of the average pot-head, are they.....?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When Freedman beats UTD and draws away at Bayern Munich, then you can put these two names together.

Freedman isnt fit to wipe his orange bottom.

Breadman wrote:Not this one, but of you read Sluffy's original article, I'm pretty sure it's in there.

Mind you, you probably read it and forgot because retentive memory skills aren't the natural strong point of the average pot-head, are they.....?

Or maybe, it's that I don't spend every waking moment of my life on Bolton Nuts like you.

No, it's just that I can read and retain basic snippets of information.

That's all.

It's not difficult...........

Breadman wrote:No, it's just that I can read and retain basic snippets of information.

That's all.

It's not difficult...........

If you're getting pissed off with others for not following threads as well as you do, then maybe it's time to step away from the forum and re-evaluate your life outside of the computer screen.

Just a thought.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum