Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Killing in the name of religion

+9
Bolton Nuts
karlypants
White84
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Bwfc1958
xmiles
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Killing in the name of religion Empty Killing in the name of religion Sat Nov 22 2014, 10:11

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

2Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Sat Nov 22 2014, 10:20

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

This shit is becoming far too commonplace in these countries. It's certainly a regular topic on here, religious related murder. It's out of control. How can it be stopped? I don't think it can be stopped. It is the past, the present and most certainly the future. Religion is humanity's biggest mistake.

3Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Sat Nov 22 2014, 10:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:This shit is becoming far too commonplace in these countries. It's certainly a regular topic on here, religious related murder. It's out of control. How can it be stopped? I don't think it can be stopped. It is the past, the present and most certainly the future. Religion is humanity's biggest mistake.

I couldn't agree more.

4Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Sat Nov 22 2014, 10:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The picture made me chuckle. A highly trained paramilitary killing machine, all wearing bloody sandals.

5Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Sat Nov 22 2014, 11:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I never would have guessed that religion was "islam" before clicking the link, because obviously thats the religion of peace.

6Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Sat Nov 22 2014, 11:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a surprise, a religion bashing thread started by xmiles and starring Hipster.

I'm going to pray for you both at church tomorrow.

7Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Sat Nov 22 2014, 12:35

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:What a surprise, a religion bashing thread started by xmiles and starring Hipster.

I'm going to pray for you both at church tomorrow.

Thanks.

8Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Mon Dec 15 2014, 10:09

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Seeing as the crazy Islamist thread is locked this one will have to do. I hope it doesn't come to killing but I won't hold my breath. Never ends this shit.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-30473983

9Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Mon Dec 15 2014, 10:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Siouxsie,  that's a good old fashioned name?! I wonder if she hangs around with a load of Banshees? 
I'm going.

10Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Mon Dec 15 2014, 10:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
I'm going.

Promise?

11Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Mon Dec 15 2014, 11:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Seeing as the crazy Islamist thread is locked this one will have to do. I hope it doesn't come to killing but I won't hold my breath. Never ends this shit.

Why would a Muslim do this though? Thats the religion of peace, he must have misconstrued all the calls for violence in killing in the Quran for something else.

12Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Mon Dec 15 2014, 11:15

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Seeing as the crazy Islamist thread is locked this one will have to do. I hope it doesn't come to killing but I won't hold my breath. Never ends this shit.

Why would a Muslim do this though? Thats the religion of peace, he must have misconstrued all the calls for violence in killing in the Quran for something else.
I think you know the answer?

13Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Mon Dec 15 2014, 11:18

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
I'm going.

Promise?
What's it matter to you when you board the Blackpool Belle on 3rd January for your World Travel?
I'll be here with my mundane life and stuck in a rut on a bullshit free football forum.

14Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Mon Dec 15 2014, 11:23

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm saying nothing

15Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Mon Dec 15 2014, 11:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Frank Gardner: "Reports indicate gunman has wrong flag" :rofl:

A decent marksman should be able to put a round through the centre of his headwear.

16Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Mon Dec 15 2014, 18:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Iranian criminal refugee blown away with some hostages.
Hope he enjoys his virgins, the thick twat!!!
All in the name of the tooth fairy.

17Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Tue Dec 16 2014, 00:08

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

The terrorist had a flag that said, "there is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger". At least he got the first four words right if nothing else.

18Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Tue Dec 16 2014, 00:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2 people have died in the siege in Sydney unfortunately.

19Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Tue Dec 16 2014, 00:11

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I suspect but hope it isn't the case that the two innocents may have been killed by Australian police/commandos gun fire as well as the religious scum bag nutter.

20Killing in the name of religion Empty Re: Killing in the name of religion Tue Dec 16 2014, 00:14

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

They should have stormed the place sooner. They waited for people to get killed before ending it. Easy to say in hindsight I know but another two lives lost in the name of religion. They should have put a bullet through his head when they had clear sight of him through the window.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum