Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Killing in the name of religion

+9
Bolton Nuts
karlypants
White84
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Bwfc1958
xmiles
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Depends what you mean by Racist.Do I dislike someone because they're a different skin colour,then a massive No,as I have two friends who are brothers who are bajhan and a mate who was born in Jamaica.
They're more Racist than me as one of them served in the British Army.I don't mind anyone as I posted on here I often chat to the Asian shop keeper where we stop for our papers about Cricket as he is Indian and loves Cricket and when England beat them 3-0 in the test series this summer I had his life,nice guy.
I don't take offence to Eastern European people coming to work here if there are jobs that English people won't take.
However I don't like free loaders who come then can get benefits to send home to their kids in Bucharest .
I don't like Islam probably as the atrocities that have been committed in its name.
I was just joking when I said " how dare you insult Islam" it was tongue in cheek!

However 74 and Bteadman keep harping on it's just the odd one,obviously in the UK,but not Iraq n Syria.
They should of marched Saddam back in on a horse.He kept the lunatics down.They have been brainwashed since birth that when they die,they're going to get 72 Virgins each.
Now what sort of fool believes that they're getting 72 virgins.Brainwashing of the highest order.

I'd ban the Burkha like the French did,as if we are ever going to integrate then you need to see someone's face.If that makes me a racist we so be it.I accept not everyone is a loon but if we are the kufar non believers how will we ever integrate.
That's not to say not to try,but when a young man gets his head chopped off because he is in the Army things like that get your back up.
If it's the faith of peace where does it say kill all non believers.Stupid dolls with no faces,just daft.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Fair enough. As it happens I agree about the Eastern Europeans and benifits. I saw a programme about that last night and what they are allowed to do is just ridiculous. Also agree about the burka. If you have to take your helmet off going in a shop or garage or whatever the same rules should apply IMO.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

84 makes some fair points, call me a racist and then tell me which points I mean!?

White84 wrote:Depends what you mean by Racist.Do I dislike someone because they're a different skin colour,then a massive No,as I have two friends who are brothers who are bajhan and a mate who was born in Jamaica.
They're more Racist than me as one of them served in the British Army.I don't mind anyone as I posted on here I often chat to the Asian shop keeper where we stop for our papers about Cricket as he is Indian and loves Cricket and when England beat them 3-0 in the test series this summer I had his life,nice guy.
I don't take offence to Eastern European people coming to work here if there are jobs that English people won't take.
However I don't like free loaders who come then can get benefits to send home to their kids in Bucharest .
I don't like Islam probably as the atrocities that have been committed in its name.
I was just joking when I said " how dare you insult Islam" it was tongue in cheek!

However 74 and Bteadman keep harping on it's just the odd one,obviously in the UK,but not Iraq n Syria.
They should of marched Saddam back in on a horse.He kept the lunatics down.They have been brainwashed since birth that when they die,they're going to get 72 Virgins each.
Now what sort of fool believes that they're getting 72 virgins.Brainwashing of the highest order.

I'd ban the Burkha like the French did,as if we are ever going to integrate then you need to see someone's face.If that makes me a racist we so be it.I accept not everyone is a loon but if we are the kufar non believers how will we ever integrate.
That's not to say not to try,but when a young man gets his head chopped off because he is in the Army things like that get your back up.
If it's the faith of peace where does it say kill all non believers.Stupid dolls with no faces,just daft.

All reasonable enough, don't agree with all of it but it's not racist. 

What is racist is thought is the racist terminology you've used in posts previously and saying we should burn all mosques to the ground. I hope you stick to this toned down version in future I've no issue with it.

Soul Kitchen wrote:84 makes some fair points, call me a racist and then tell me which points I mean!?

You're not a racist, but you are a tugboat.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:84 makes some fair points, call me a racist and then tell me which points I mean!?

You're not a racist, but you are a tugboat.
And you are a smackhead!
Which is more useful?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum